Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chase Will Be Over Soon...
06-06-2014, 10:29 PM,
Geez, I'm staying out of the therapy room. It's too damn depressing in here. Point me in the direction of the shits and giggles.
06-06-2014, 10:57 PM,
Hello, my name is Nora, I mean Project Why, I mean........

I've been a Fennoholic/heavily entangled in this, what we call TTOTC for some time now, 2yrs? and at the total disregard of all doctors recommendations, have continued pressing on to that bitter/glorious? end, like a British soldier during the American Revolution War walking side-by-side on the front line, only listening to the best of the drum, avoiding all logic, thinking somehow I can defeat that which is ff, I mean, the American, at his own game, and in some such way - come of victorious.

........but as one of the few?, whether hell or high water, I WILL continue to "think" and use my imagination, until the mission is over or until Christine or Pam find it. :-)

Oh, did you mean after the chase is over?

Well, if that happens, who gives a s***!!

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-06-2014, 11:00 PM,
Delusions of Grandeur can have their place in the Chase most assuredly. They do serve as a comforting, warm bath to soak weary minds in and heal with their numbing properties. Carry on.

Dr. Old Timer
06-06-2014, 11:07 PM,
I think I've said enough. I'll give someone else the podium.

But I must say this: Sometimes I think the world has gone mad, then I think, oh well, what's for dinner.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-06-2014, 11:12 PM,
Ah..classic Dissociative Disorder Syndrome...

"A person with dissociative identity disorder will have two or more separate identities that each have their own way of thinking and relating to the world. To have this disorder, a minimum of two of these identities must also take control over the person's behavior again and again."

All is not lost however...when one wants dinner and the other wants treasure...dinner always wins.

Dr. Old Timer
06-06-2014, 11:24 PM,
Well, I'm at a loss for words, so I guess I will let Ian Anderson tell the story or as you know him Jethro Tull:

Meanwhile back in the year One,

When you belonged to no-one,

You didn't stand a chance son,

If your pants were undone.

'Cause you were bred for humanity

And sold to society

One day you'll wake up

In the Present Day

A million generations removed from expectations of being who you really want to be.

Skating away, skating away,

Skating away on the thin ice of the New Day.

So as you push off from the shore,

Won't you turn your head once more

And make your peace with everyone?

For those who choose to stay,

Will live just one more day

To do the things they should have done.

And as you cross the wilderness,

Spinning in your emptiness:

You feel you have to pray.

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

And as you cross the circle line,

The ice-wall creaks behind

You're a rabbit on the run.

And the silver splinters fly

In the corner of your eye

Shining in the setting sun.

Well, do you ever get the feeling that the story's too damn real and in the present tense?

Or that everybody's on the stage, and it seems like you're the only person

Sitting in the audience?

06-06-2014, 11:29 PM,
I can hear the flute solo now ringing in my head...wait...there is a flute solo, right? Thought they all had to have a flute solo. Its just the way its supposed to be.

Dr. Old Timer
06-06-2014, 11:36 PM,
They?

Are you Yusuf Islam?

06-07-2014, 12:00 AM,
What legal pad are you on now OT? I'm on about 100.

But that's what happens when you start late. Hope it's not your downfall? :-)

Next question?

06-07-2014, 01:33 AM,
anybody who actually cares about the whole purpose of this conquest, would not take the entirety of the 'treasure' for themselves. after all, is it not the journey, above the destination? i know what its done for me, so far......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  send this smile over to you æ___ 32 14,003 01-16-2022, 01:48 PM
Last Post: æ___
  Well, it wasn't the Mexican/Hispanic invasion that took over this country, Gordon Lightfoot 0 712 05-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Somewhere over the Rainbow....Part 1 and Part 2...The End is Nigh. Gordon Lightfoot 0 768 06-15-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Well, it appears that Putin is willing to hand over Snowden..LOL!!! Gordon Lightfoot 4 1,764 02-13-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Well, Suzie finally got banned over at hoD. :-( Project Why 7 3,655 05-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Last Post: deb