Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Cash
06-09-2020, 06:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2020, 07:11 AM by travis.gore.79.)
Johnny Cash
“The Ballad Of Ira Hayes”
The Indian who raised the flag on Iwo Jima

“Angel and A Bad Man”
Inspired the movie
Angel and a bad man
Starring John Wayne
He played Enos / Enos Edward “Yakima” Canutt. From Colfax

Canutt and Wayne pioneered stunt and screen fighting techniques still in use. Much of Wayne's on-screen persona was copied from Canutt. The characterizations associated with Wayne - the drawling, hesitant speech and the hip-rolling walk - were pure Canutt.Said Wayne, "I spent weeks studying the way Yakima Canutt walked and talked. He was a real cowhand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakima_Canutt

“I will hang you with a new rope”
Yakima “flying W”

“At Folsom Prison”
Folsom, New Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hanging with a new rope could also point to
Captain Kidd. His rope broke the first time

Black Jack Ketchum rope also broke the first time they hung him in Cimarron, NM

06-09-2020, 08:56 AM,
RE: Johnny Cash
In addition to John Charles whatshisname, f used the name John many times. The etchings he bought the lady had an attorney John somebody. SBs and qas, many Johns. Also in line 1. John Wayne, what a swagger.
06-10-2020, 05:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2020, 06:02 PM by travis.gore.79.)
Johnny Cash
(06-09-2020, 08:56 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: In addition to John Charles whatshisname, f used the name John many times. The etchings he bought the lady had an attorney John somebody. SBs and qas, many Johns. Also in line 1. John Wayne, what a swagger.

(06-09-2020, 08:56 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: In addition to John Charles whatshisname, f used the name John many times. The etchings he bought the lady had an attorney John somebody. SBs and qas, many Johns. Also in line 1. John Wayne, what a swagger.

Lucien Maxwell and Kit Carson joined John C. Fremont on his 1842 expedition
He was the son in law of Thomas Hart Benton ($100 bill) (Manifest Destiny)
. Frémont appointed future commander-in-chief Ulysses S. Grant to his first command

It was not until December 22 that Frémont acknowledged that the party needed to regroup and be resupplied. They began to make their way to Taos in the New Mexico Territory.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Poem & Cipher with Cash Prize Octopus 14 2,045 07-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Octopus
  Picture me tossing cash in a landfill, I may need to face DeeepThnkr 0 740 06-28-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr