Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
samsmith - I Wish I Could Say It
06-07-2014, 09:45 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on June 9, 2014, 11:02 pm</b>

No prob SS. Your a good man. Good luck to you.

"not related to any dam"

I once thought is was and actually searched for it many times based on that solve, but by the time that came out, I was already where I'm at now, with no dam solution. :-) Sorry though, mine does include water, for to me, it is only "logical". And it can found any time of the year.
</div>

Ditto with me for the dam thing. I had already given up on dams long before Forrest made it official.

My gut feeling is also that the hiding place has to be accessible at any time of year. Forrest's original intention (and possibly still his intention) was to inter himself with the treasure when the end of his life approached. End of life can come suddenly with no time to wait for the snows to melt. I suspect Forrest picked a spot he could get to on short notice any time of year. Just my opinion.

mdavis19
06-08-2014, 06:11 AM,
Thanks Wolf...Hope you don't mind the answer I gave Hank on the 9 clue list...simple question, simple answer, no "gloating" as you call it...Sorry if I've offended you in any way, or anyone else on here...Just expressing my opinion as everyone else does...Again, sorry if you don't like it, my apologies to all...Good luck to you...Will continue to entertain questions with straight answers as much as possible...Have fun you guys...Signing off... Smile
06-08-2014, 08:08 AM,
Samsmith - you can discuss anything you want in this thread, that way the reader can choose to come here and read it or not. I had several complaints several months ago because no one wanted to talk about the clues, so I created a thread just for that and I am try to protect that thread. Hope you understand.
06-08-2014, 08:38 AM,

Thanks NTMI...Trying not to offend The Wolf's sensibilities further...We are discussing clues I hope...What I find truly amazing is that more searchers have not picked up on comments made by Mr. Fenn...He has given us so many hints as to what the clues are, where to start, what to look for, etc...Baffling I know, but he has never misspoken to my knowledge...Logic, imagination, and common sense can reveal much... samsmith
</div>
Moved from nine clue list
06-08-2014, 09:12 AM,
PL289...Guess I must take some heat to stay in the kitchen, but I don't burn that easily...lol...How to say this...HHMMMMM...I have only one solution...I have only one spot to walk to...It will only take a few minutes to know for certain...It is hidden in the poem...Word for word and specifically named...Start correctly and read correctly and you will find exactly the same thing...I was given the start by my silent partner and finished it...Can't help it that he found and shared with me alone Mr. Fenn's secret...He was actually smarter than all of us...I owe him...
06-08-2014, 09:29 AM,
samsmith -

Forrest has stated the following:

It’s <b>not what they say on the blogs</b> that may be significant, it’s what they whisper. f

My guess is that the person who is successful will <b>very quietly</b> solve the clues and walk to the treasure with a smile on their face.f

Do you think that fits your description?
06-08-2014, 11:39 AM,

<b>Quote from The Wolf on June 8, 2014, 10:29 am</b>

samsmith -

Forrest has stated the following:

It’s <b>not what they say on the blogs</b> that may be significant, it’s what they whisper. f

My guess is that the person who is successful will <b>very quietly</b> solve the clues and walk to the treasure with a smile on their face.f

Do you think that fits your description?
</div>

As much as anyone else on here that gets excited over something they discover now and then...Mr. Fenn has made many comments, one in particular the exact opposite of what you chose to attempt to belittle me...

I'm beginning to wonder if you just want to pick at me now...Go ahead if it pleases you, I'm too old and thick skinned to really care...

As I told you move all unwanted posts from the 9 clues thread over here if you wish, I don't mind...May be one or two of your own will be included...Perused the entire thread, check your post on pg9 April 21, 2014, 3:21PM for starters...Seems to me the wording is familiar...

I will entertain questions from anyone here that seeks an honest answer...Just not about my solve...If you don't want the truth, don't ask... Smile

sam
06-08-2014, 12:09 PM,
sam,sam,sam,

Just when I thought we were on the right track we find ourselves falling off once again. I mean nothing by this comment other than I see a contrast in Fenn's comments and your style. I was expecting a logic answer (one from a deep thinking variety) to a simple question. However this is your thread so you may comment as you wish - I am just giving you an opportunity to build your credibility equity. Now back to what I was asking: What do you think FF is saying here and how do you see yourself fitting into this line of thinking? Very simple nothing malicious intended other than curious about your thoughts.

The Wolf
06-08-2014, 12:39 PM,

<b>Quote from samsmith on June 8, 2014, 12:39 pm</b>

I will entertain questions from anyone here that seeks an honest answer...Just not about my solve...If you don't want the truth, don't ask... Smile

sam
</div>

Ok, I have a question. I think you said before that in your solve no actual water is involved in WWWH. Is that the case? And does that include all forms of water including ice and steam? Not looking for specifics, just trying to understand how there can be no water involved Where Warm Waters Halt. If it gives too much away, then say so and decline to answer, or ignore the question.

mdavis19
06-08-2014, 01:48 PM,
@mdavis19...That is the case, no water in any form...At Wolf's request I posted my nine clues on the 9 clue list...Understanding them and how to use them I won't specify...Few of them mean what you may perceive them to mean however...IMO of course... Smile