Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
samsmith - I Wish I Could Say It
07-21-2014, 10:42 AM,
@samsmith - glad you are finally making your journey. Like many others have said, I believe having boots on the ground, even if you live on the East Coast like I do, is very important if you believe in your treasure location. For me, each search (in the same location area) has given me a push to dig deeper (when I thought there wasn't anything else to find), push myself harder and search for that moment of clarity and logic. You and I both have unconventional poem interpretations, but we both know we are not looking in the same place. Have a safe trip.

@Buddy Allen - I like your 4 quadrants. I would imagine most searchers/posters fit close to one of them. I guess I fall closest to Box 3, but mostly because I neither want to boast nor give away too much. Good luck to you.

@Stephanie - I have been reading and posting less frequently lately. I just saw that you asked me a question more than a month ago about if I had gone on my search yet. I apologize I didn't answer you at that time, but I will say that my "sooner rather than later" is behind me and my "later rather than sooner" is before me. That means we took one trip already and will be searching again this year.

Just wanted to also make a comment that I believe there is something different in the air, so to speak, where Forrest is concerned. His acceleration of information on his "treasures" lately may be nothing, but in my opinion "something is up". He has certainly made me be able to learn something new almost every day in the last week or so.
07-21-2014, 11:05 AM,
Samsmith - By your area and location does it make sense when ff has said he will know when the chest has been found but won't say why?

Also do you understand why ff won't say if it is buried or not? Does the poem state how the chest is concealed or is it a go and find out type thing?

07-21-2014, 03:31 PM,
mdc777 . I think you give it a go and find out type thing. I know Forrest will know when the chest has been recovered .I think there is some kind of directions that only the finder will have the answer to. Is there searchers that may know where the treasure box is but will leave it in it resting place.I think that this may be the case in some circumstances. Have you thought that it will make your life so much better. Maybe ... Maybe not.... Have you thought about how it might Make things worse. or impact your life in a negative way . Money has a way of changing people. Are you prepared to except the responsibility are you going to stay the same. Many do not ! Something to put some serious thought on. I'm sure the treasure is waiting there for you when you arrive.
07-21-2014, 08:24 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on July 20, 2014, 9:13 pm</b>

Good luck in Wyoming samsmith. :-)
</div>

Thanks PW...Loved it the last time I was there around 1999 - 2000...Beautiful state to visit, lots to see... Smile
07-21-2014, 08:39 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Plato II on July 20, 2014, 7:58 pm</b>

Sam.........What do you mean that "Plans have been made, a benefactor has come forward with a promise(we'll see) for a share, will head out as soon as all is final." Also, can you see this location on GE? 8-)

Sorry, I get it ..who is it that believes in you? Let me guess.......hmmm. Now let me see. STEPHINE! Sure it is, sorry Steph, just hope you don't take food off your families table... Good Luck to you both. 8-)

Edited.
</div>

It means, Plato, that after I posted an offer here and on Dal's blog of a 5% share for funding a trip, I had someone contact me that agreed to do that...Just not a sure thing, don't have the money yet...Just an old searcher that would like a chance to recoup what he's laid out himself trying to find it... Smile

And yes, the site is visible from GE, how could it not be? Don't go down far enough to see the chest of course... Smile