Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposed to the elements
06-12-2014, 11:41 AM,
Exposed to the elements
I erased my comment cause the term I was using "frog" is a very derogatory and offensive slang word and I didn't realize that. I apologize.
06-12-2014, 11:45 AM,
Exposed to the elements
Since what it's slang for is important in my hunt. I feel like I shouldn't have said that cause it might be a derogatory term and I didn't mean it that way.
06-28-2014, 09:26 PM,
Exposed to the elements

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from locolobo on June 10, 2014, 12:16 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from scott W on June 9, 2014, 11:24 pm</b>

I'm sure it is here somewhere, but I cannot find it. Can anyone quote or point me to the exact phrase from FF where he said something along the lines that the treasure is exposed to the elements.

Thanks,

scott W

</div>

Hiya scott, try here-> http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/20...bones.html

A reporter, Tony Doukopil said: He told me the chest is “exposed” to rain and snow, and could be scorched in a forest fire.

As far as I know, this is only time he has said it. Lots of peeps don't trust everything Doukopil said.....you have to make your own call!! Smile

Also, did you try "search" on this forum for "exposed to the elements"??...Been discussed quite a bit.</div>
</div>

He said something else interesting in that interview way at the bottom....

One idea was to bury bronze bells, stuffed with his life story. He has buried eight of them so far.

This I did not know either./
08-04-2014, 10:55 AM,
Exposed to the elements
Have you ever thought that a three year old may need help reaching up but reaching down might not be a problem. I believe the box may be hidden in a body of water. Bronze does not rust. Furthermore the poem says it will be worth the cold. Unless you can only find it in the winter a good way of guarantee it will be cold in the summer would for it to be in mountain run off such has a high mountain pond, lake, stream.

08-04-2014, 04:18 PM,
Exposed to the elements
didn't f recently state that an earthquake, landslide or forest fire, were the only things that would affect the chest?

I believed from the very start of my chase, that wading a creek was the only way to be cold in the summer months. I have recently decided that I may have been wrong. If you hike a bit in August, you will be hot, and the chest will be cold to your touch when you carry it back to the car, but it will be "worth the cold". IMO