Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory
06-22-2020, 11:33 AM,
Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory
Remember back in 2018. when Fenn had his gut feeling? Then it wasn't looking so good around the beginning of July.

This is now too coincidental with the Fenn's recent statement that he didn't know the finder and he had not communicated with them since 2018.

But there is more to the story, in 2018 the group calling themselves the Fenn Underground sent a messenger named Bally, who claimed the poem was solved by a man named No one.

He surfaced at Hairy's to establish communication with Fenn through their secret room. Hairy's and crew got all excited when shortly after Fenn joined the forum. Hairy's losers were bragging because they thought Fenn was interested in only their crappy solves (which recently all proved wrong) and went on to pound their chest with in your face mockery of CC. Turns out Mr. Finder wasn't one of their conceited forum members (and they have egg on their face), so the question is, did Fenn join the Hairy forum to receive a message from Bally who represented No one?

The alleged solver went by the name "No one" and was predicting a home run or grand slam or something to that affect.

Leaked information states that there were some communications to Fenn from "No one" in the secret room, but Hairy banned him before the communication was complete. Just prior to the ban, there was a threat to Hairy that No one would keep the solve a secret or not retrieve it when Hairy threatened to ban the messenger.

For those who like coincidental theories, Fenn recently verified all communications between him and the solver went silent right after the banning of the messenger in 2018.. Did "No one" keep his promise to punish the chase community for Hairy's actions? Did that gut feeling go away because No one refused to retrieve the treasure chest in 2018? If you believe in these FFtreasure.com conspiracies, then ask yourself is "No one" linked to that website?

Go ahead Toby you big conspiracy sucker, lap that one up.
06-22-2020, 11:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 11:59 AM by knighterrant.)
RE: Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory
Why would a supposed group called the Fenn Underground send a messenger to an online forum to 'make contact' with Fenn. His address is well known, his phone number not hard to find. Surely someone with the resources to solve Fenn's poem and find the chest would find it within their abilities to contact Fenn directly.

"Fenn recently verified all communications between him and the solver went silent right after the banning of the messenger in 2018."

I saw Fenn's statement that he had not communicated with the solver since 2018. Where did Fenn specify the specific date in 2018 that was his last contact with the solver. It would be necessary to know this date and then compare it with the 'banning at Hairys' to make such a claim with the resulting implication that this Bally messenger was possibly connected with the solver.

06-22-2020, 12:03 PM,
I wont lie, I thought the "Fenn underground" was a cool sounding name. I cant help that I'm a dork Smile
06-22-2020, 12:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 12:06 PM by Top Secret.)
knight-errant - You should ask Toby that question, he is the conspiracy theorist, I am just feeding the machine.

(06-22-2020, 12:03 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: I wont lie, I thought the "Fenn underground" was a cool sounding name. I cant help that I'm a dork Smile
I did too, and feel a little slighted they didn't choose here, darn Admin wouldn't spend the bucks on the secret room! Geeeze!
06-22-2020, 12:49 PM,
I don't think it's too coincidental. A lot of people probably communicated with Mr F in 2018 and then they didn't communicate since then. The guy gets a lot of emails.

The super secret room at Hairy's theory is pretty silly. But you're right, maybe Toby can look into it.

The whole "lead searcher" idea that gripped Fenntube land seemed to be based solely in imagination.
06-22-2020, 01:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 01:04 PM by Seeker9.)
(06-22-2020, 12:49 PM)dude here Wrote: I don't think it's too coincidental. A lot of people probably communicated with Mr F in 2018 and then they didn't communicate since then. The guy gets a lot of emails.

The super secret room at Hairy's theory is pretty silly. But you're right, maybe Toby can look into it.

The whole "lead searcher" idea that gripped Fenntube land seemed to be based solely in imagination.
Top, called it for sure on the"tubers". They had to make up content to get views. Look how much energy both the "hate sites" put into that lead searcher bunk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here’s a new conspiracy theory... crazyfamily 48 5,561 37 minutes ago
Last Post: trueyeti
  The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy Top Secret 21 2,783 10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  IF left outside 10 years, DEFINITELY underground/water... because: WAX LeadSolver 2 455 09-28-2020, 12:59 AM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 3,494 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  The "Chase Underground" and SB 203 Top Secret 12 3,458 08-20-2019, 12:22 AM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
Wink Skippy's 423 Connection... minotaur_moreno 48 40,926 07-10-2019, 11:50 PM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno