Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poem & Cipher with Cash Prize
06-24-2020, 11:04 AM,
RE: New Poem & Cipher with Cash Prize
(06-23-2020, 05:58 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 05:51 PM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:23 PM)admin Wrote: [quote="travis.gore.79" pid='237717' dateline='1592946117']
[quote="TwoCrows" pid='237713' dateline='1592943854']
I've been burned once, I'm not thinking for $1100!

Yeah that’s not much to motivate me.
The Secret also got me as well.

I love the paintings in The Secret. They are so great. That guy's amazing.

I keep The Secret paintings up on the wall in my office at work, they really are just wonderful art! Smile

As for the cipher, that's pretty much what I thought as well, the incentive just isn't there yet. I'm eager to see how much the cash pot raises to (or how that will even work), but it definitely seems just a tad confusing in terms of what you're supposed to do with everything.

When I messaged the site owner I was told that the cipher needed to be solved to understand where to begin in the poem. From there the poem is somehow supposed to give you a Gmail address to email the answer to. Maybe I'm getting those details mixed up but it's something like that. The prize needs to be more at about 5-10 grand before anyone is probably going to take it seriously.
06-24-2020, 11:28 AM,
(06-23-2020, 05:58 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 05:51 PM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:23 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:01 PM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 03:24 PM)TwoCrows Wrote: I've been burned once, I'm not thinking for $1100!

Yeah that’s not much to motivate me.
The Secret also got me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have a great solve for The Secret in Florida. I posted it...I don't think it's obtainable. That mountain totally looks like the creature of the black lagoon. Seems unmistakable. I look forward to going over there to see if anyone has risked going to jail to dig up my spot.

I did NYC. Brooklyn is the place I think. Top of the curved steps. 5th ave and 44th. Sunset Park. I drove there, had the landscaper on board. She told me to get a research permit and she would dig it up. I then drove to Queens. They told me absolutely NO permits will be issued for the secret. I have since filed two permits on line. They never responded to either request. It is in an area where there is no where to hide. So six months ago I thought I would give the ff poem a try.

I love the paintings in The Secret. They are so great. That guy's amazing.

Yes they are. I spent many hours staring at that thing. Of the three solved, the painting has a right angle pointing to the most important clue. Also to find the park all you need to do is dig in the city records. He did them during major construction. That’s how he knew the casque would be safe. Most city parks do not get re-done

06-24-2020, 02:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 02:12 PM by Octopus.)
RE: The Secret

What do you guys think about the guy in New Orleans who believes to have found one of them but the city won't allow him to dig it up because it's at the base of a huge tree root system? I remember seeing a news story about that man last year and how they used a camera to slide down the hole and confirm SOMETHING was down there. I'd say it's pretty likely he's correct and at some point he'll probably find a clever way of getting to it without being caught.

Imagine putting all that work in just to be stopped by some tree roots lol
06-24-2020, 02:19 PM,
I have not heard that. That would definitely suck. I can not get a permit for NYC. I have tried three times. If I had the money I would go back to Brooklyn with a GPR. Not that it would matter really, I would just know if something could potentially be in there.

It would be terrible for the tree suddenly contracted some kind of disease

07-01-2020, 01:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 01:36 PM by Octopus.)
Sorry to bump this thread again, just didn't want to make a new one on the subject. So there's something very strange going on with this website. Fenntubers like Kpro and Cowlazars are repping the site so I'm assuming they have looked further into it to see it's not a scam? How could they know?

Here's the crazy part. Aside from the NUMEROUS "Fenn'ish things" in the Poem itself- Someone is claiming on Reddit that the person who runs that website is randomly chatting to people who visit the site. The other day (supposedly), the site owner posted a picture of himself holding a handful of double eagle coins and said "solve the cipher today and i might throw these in extra" or something like that.

They posted a picture of the screenshot conversation in the thread, along with the suggestion that maybe this IS the finder and he's trying to use his own puzzle to show people where the Fenn treasure was located in order to basically remove Fenn from the equation.

Among the many Fenn references on the website, one of the hints is - "it starts in the city and ENDS in the mountains". Also I've sent Forrest at least 3 messages now asking about this and he will not answer me. Not trying to say that means anything but still very freakin' weird!!

Here's a link they posted of the chat conversation. Additionally, I created a subreddit (r/enigmaofdolos) a week or two ago on this cipher because I decided to take a crack at it (although I'm terrible with ciphers and math lol). In the subreddit I created there are other people who are members from the site also posting screenshots of this "Dolos" character sending odd messages.

Could be just someone trying to have fun, but the prize money raised to 1500 bucks over the weekend for no apparent reason so I'm assuming this guy is pretty comfortable that no one is going to solve it overnight. What do you guys think? Gotta be bullshit right??

On the other hand, what if "the finder" is just an eccentric type who already had the idea of making searchers use his own puzzle/poem to find the same place he did?

Lastly, one of the things that Mike said when he first announced this cipher/poem on their YouTube show was that the site owner emailed him and claimed to be "very shy and from back east" - for some reason that sailed right over Mike's head and he didn't even make that connection to it being similar verbage Forrest used in describing the person who "found" the treasure chest.

https://imgur.com/zn0VGb0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "hear" cipher in the poem and its true unlocked coordinate variant LeadSolver 15 1,238 10-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Johnny Cash travis.gore.79 2 440 06-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Last Post: travis.gore.79
  Picture me tossing cash in a landfill, I may need to face DeeepThnkr 0 713 06-28-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  The Cipher debate Bet 424 382,401 03-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  can You make this cipher work lostowl 1 1,918 05-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  Scrapbook 62: To cipher or not to cipher? Doc 26 26,525 12-04-2015, 05:50 AM
Last Post: astree