Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fenn Bunny Tell All
06-23-2020, 04:02 PM,
Heart  Fenn Bunny Tell All
This thread promises to go down in Chase history as the most shocking, and yes, most dramatic thread of all time. Stay tuned for the next post, as former Fenn Chase Bunnies detail the hints, special information and attention given to them by Fenny.

They will explain to you all the special hints, secret conversations, and number of "Private and Confidential" emails they received. They will then go on to why they didn't find the treasure chest, despite the Fenn help they received and the answer everyone is dying to know - how krapo snuggled her way into the Fenn Bunny Mansion?

You will here dramatic testimony such as ...
"Fenny talked a lot to me too. He liked us gals, you boys not so much. Wink He rarely did not respond back to me when I emailed him" and

"Forget the dammed train"

Coming up next post, so stay tuned for the Fenn Bunny tell all ...
06-23-2020, 04:08 PM,
RE: Fenn Bunny Tell All
(06-23-2020, 04:02 PM)Top Secret Wrote: This thread promises to go down in Chase history as the most shocking, and yes, most dramatic thread of all time. Stay tuned for the next post, as former Fenn Chase Bunnies detail the hints, special information and attention given to them by Fenny.

They will explain to you all the special hints, secret conversations, and number of "Private and Confidential" emails they received. They will then go on to why they didn't find the treasure chest, despite the Fenn help they received and the answer everyone is dying to know - how krapo snuggled her way into the Fenn Bunny Mansion?

"Fenny talked a lot to me too. He liked us gals, you boys not so much. Wink He rarely did not respond back to me when I emailed him" and

Can you give us noobs a clarification on the term "bunny"?
06-23-2020, 04:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 04:18 PM by admin.)
(06-23-2020, 04:08 PM)Brakinbad Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:02 PM)Top Secret Wrote: This thread promises to go down in Chase history as the most shocking, and yes, most dramatic thread of all time. Stay tuned for the next post, as former Fenn Chase Bunnies detail the hints, special information and attention given to them by Fenny.

Bunny is any female within 10 feet of Forrest in the last 10 years.

Oh and I didn't coin the term...was Dal included in that? Ok, that's just a joke. Sorry Dal....
© Stephanie
06-23-2020, 04:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 04:27 PM by Brakinbad.)
(06-23-2020, 04:17 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:08 PM)Brakinbad Wrote:

Bunny is any female within 10 feet of Forrest in the last 10 years.

Oh and I didn't coin the term...was Dal included in that? Ok, that's just a joke. Sorry Dal....
Thanks. So the opposite of social distancing then? I get it.....
06-23-2020, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 04:38 PM by TwoCrows.)
LOL...the only "hints" Fenny gave me was when he didn't respond to something I made mention to in the poem or a location I talked about having been to. To me that meant I was on the right track. (And I don't mean trains!)
06-23-2020, 06:11 PM,
(06-23-2020, 04:26 PM)Brakinbad Wrote: Thanks. So the opposite of social distancing then? I get it.....
That is an excellent way to describe it. Love it!
06-23-2020, 06:25 PM,
(06-23-2020, 04:32 PM)TwoCrows Wrote: LOL...the only "hints" Fenny gave me was when he didn't respond to something I made mention to in the poem or a location I talked about having been to. To me that meant I was on the right track. (And I don't mean trains!)
The chase is over so you can tell us all about what you emailed him as far as hints or locations goes?
06-23-2020, 06:48 PM,
(06-23-2020, 06:25 PM)Seeker9 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:32 PM)TwoCrows Wrote: LOL...the only "hints" Fenny gave me was when he didn't respond to something I made mention to in the poem or a location I talked about having been to. To me that meant I was on the right track. (And I don't mean trains!)
The chase is over so you can tell us all about what you emailed him as far as hints or locations goes?

I have never revealed my solve to anyone other than Forrest, however I am planning to blurt it all out to the public soon. LOL My solve was in New Mexico along the Chama River.
06-23-2020, 07:01 PM,
(06-23-2020, 06:48 PM)TwoCrows Wrote:

I have never revealed my solve to anyone other than Forrest, however I am planning to blurt it all out to the public soon. LOL My solve was in New Mexico along the Chama River.

Can’t wait to here it. Just remember forget that dang train!
06-23-2020, 07:06 PM,
(06-23-2020, 07:01 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:48 PM)TwoCrows Wrote:

Can’t wait to here it. Just remember forget that dang train!

Hahaha....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bunny's Approach to solving the poem -poll Top Secret 15 5,845 06-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Bunny Effect, WTF? Top Secret 53 14,876 05-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  The "chest", legacy or bunny bait Top Secret 0 1,248 11-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  The Bunny Incident txtrsrhntr 10 5,639 10-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  The bet was on this blather, baby bunny Larsonist 13 7,483 08-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Last Post: richard11mt
  Bunny Express HarryFool 14 9,900 02-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN