Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fenn Bunny Tell All
06-23-2020, 07:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 07:38 PM by Seeker9.)
RE: Fenn Bunny Tell All
If I ever hear that the treasure is being transported by the Chama train, I swear on all things JesseJames that im robbing that damn train.
06-23-2020, 07:49 PM,
(06-23-2020, 07:37 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: If I ever hear that the treasure is being transported by the Chama train, I swear on all things JesseJames that im robbing that damn train.

Too funny!
06-23-2020, 07:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 07:54 PM by LurkerMike.)
There is a big difference between flirtatious bunnies and bunnies who do more than just flirt.

I'd bet Forrest has smiled at more than his share of homely girls over the years.

And I'm also sure he has smiled at some drop-dead gorgeous knockouts too.

None of that is a crime, nor is it immoral.

So what's the point of this thread unless you have names of women, (or men -gotta keep up with the times you know), who honked on his bobo for a special hint?

Stop beating around the bush Top Secret, show us the meat if this is not another nothing-burger.
06-23-2020, 08:12 PM,
(06-23-2020, 07:53 PM)LurkerMike Wrote: There is a big difference between flirtatious bunnies and bunnies who do more than just flirt.

I'd bet Forrest has smiled at more than his share of homely girls over the years.

And I'm also sure he has smiled at some drop-dead gorgeous knockouts too.

None of that is a crime, nor is it immoral.

So what's the point of this thread unless you have names of women, (or men -gotta keep up with the times you know), who honked on his bobo for a special hint?

Stop beating around the bush Top Secret, show us the meat if this is not another nothing-burger.
Excuse me LM the thread for the alternates is downstairs by the sheep pen https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid237450
06-23-2020, 10:08 PM,
(06-23-2020, 08:12 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Excuse me LM the thread for the alternates is downstairs by the sheep pen https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid237450

How many times did you, Top Secret, solicit Forrest Fenn for sex?

How many times did you offer to provide sexual favors to him in exchange for some extra help with the chase, jewels for jewels?

How many times did you witness anyone else solicit Forrest for sex?

How many times did you witness someone else offer to provide sexual favors to him in exchange for some extra help with the chase?

Because if your answer is you didn't offer sexual favors to Forrest and you didn't witness anyone else offer him sex for clues, then this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense gossip until someone of low moral character posts that they offered sexual favors to Forrest.

Now maybe there are a couple on this forum who will come to your rescue and post openly their allegations in this thread. I don't think that will happen because we all know Forrest is probably lawyered up about now and a couple more lawsuits for slander wouldn't cost him that much more in terms of effort or money.

Let's see who's gonna be proven right, me or you, Top Secret.

I might not be as smart as you Top Secret. but like Mindy, I'm a much better politician and that can often be more than enough to tilt the scales.
06-23-2020, 10:51 PM,
I don't know if anyone ever looked at my posts; look at the following google maps in satellite mode and you can see the "bunny's nose". 36.728611 -105.142919 Zoom out just a bit to see the bunny...
just saying ss
06-23-2020, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 12:08 AM by Top Secret.)
(06-23-2020, 10:08 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 08:12 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Excuse me LM the thread for the alternates is downstairs by the sheep pen https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid237450

How many times did you, Top Secret, solicit Forrest Fenn for sex?

How many times did you offer to provide sexual favors to him in exchange for some extra help with the chase, jewels for jewels?

How many times did you witness anyone else solicit Forrest for sex?

How many times did you witness someone else offer to provide sexual favors to him in exchange for some extra help with the chase?

Because if your answer is you didn't offer sexual favors to Forrest and you didn't witness anyone else offer him sex for clues, then this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense gossip until someone of low moral character posts that they offered sexual favors to Forrest.

Now maybe there are a couple on this forum who will come to your rescue and post openly their allegations in this thread. I don't think that will happen because we all know Forrest is probably lawyered up about now and a couple more lawsuits for slander wouldn't cost him that much more in terms of effort or money.

Let's see who's gonna be proven right, me or you, Top Secret.

I might not be as smart as you Top Secret. but like Mindy, I'm a much better politician and that can often be more than enough to tilt the scales.
Wow LM!!!! We are just opening up the floor for emails, hints and private conversations, but obviously based on your testimony, you feel there is a lot more serious accusations than that. You already know that I don't talk to Fenn, so how would I know anything different? But we do have confessions from two so far where Fenn said not to take the Chama train and he prefers to parle avec les femme more than les homme.

Based on your innuendo, you seem to be suggesting much more "interesting" testimony to discuss, so confess away. If not, stop make a $hitstorm out of nothing and get back in your special sheep pen that I made just for you (JLM).
------------------
Join us next week for the most dramatic and shocking thread yet when Lurker Mike gets a "Guard and Protect Fenn's Heart" tattoo on his forearm.
06-24-2020, 12:07 AM,
I want the hints. The good hints. Not this cheap $h#@.
The Cynthia hints, the good stuff. And Im willing to work for it.
https://youtu.be/sFZz7vSUzjA
06-24-2020, 12:17 AM,
(06-24-2020, 12:07 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: I want the hints. The good hints. Not this cheap $h#@.
The Cynthia hints, the good stuff. And Im willing to work for it.
https://youtu.be/sFZz7vSUzjA

Thanks Seeker9, I have undergone the bunny transformation and awaiting my invitation into the bunny mansion, or at least getting a email answered.
06-24-2020, 04:13 AM,
Maybe I should have worn my best clothes and gone as a bum
Or fox fur coat with no knickers?

see what i did there??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bunny's Approach to solving the poem -poll Top Secret 15 5,845 06-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Bunny Effect, WTF? Top Secret 53 14,876 05-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  The "chest", legacy or bunny bait Top Secret 0 1,248 11-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  The Bunny Incident txtrsrhntr 10 5,639 10-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  The bet was on this blather, baby bunny Larsonist 13 7,483 08-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Last Post: richard11mt
  Bunny Express HarryFool 14 9,900 02-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN