Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fenn Bunny Tell All
06-24-2020, 09:33 PM,
RE: Fenn Bunny Tell All
Anyone get the feeling that having Lurker Mike enter one of your threads, is like bringing a rabid skunk to a party? Just lifts his tail, stinks the place right up and enjoys watching everyone head for the exits.

Thanks to all who participated in the Bachelor-Fenn parody! You were great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYqKeuNxr8
06-25-2020, 03:51 AM,
(06-24-2020, 09:33 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Anyone get the feeling that having Lurker Mike enter one of your threads, is like bringing a rabid skunk to a party? Just lifts his tail, stinks the place right up and enjoys watching everyone head for the exits.

I'm a spiritual mirror. I merely reflect my surroundings and sometimes cause some to see themselves for who they really are for the first time.
06-25-2020, 08:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 04:37 PM by Top Secret.)
(06-25-2020, 03:51 AM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:33 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Anyone get the feeling that having Lurker Mike enter one of your threads, is like bringing a rabid skunk to a party? Just lifts his tail, stinks the place right up and enjoys watching everyone head for the exits.

I'm a spiritual mirror. I merely reflect my surroundings and sometimes cause some to see themselves for who they really are for the first time.
Ah that explains why you were attracted to Hairy's, you naturally reflect the hate within your natural surroundings containing those members. Good to know. Now back to your JLM thread!
09-16-2020, 06:30 PM,
(06-23-2020, 10:08 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 08:12 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Excuse me LM the thread for the alternates is downstairs by the sheep pen https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid237450

How many times did you, Top Secret, solicit Forrest Fenn for sex?

How many times did you offer to provide sexual favors to him in exchange for some extra help with the chase, jewels for jewels?

How many times did you witness anyone else solicit Forrest for sex?

How many times did you witness someone else offer to provide sexual favors to him in exchange for some extra help with the chase?

Because if your answer is you didn't offer sexual favors to Forrest and you didn't witness anyone else offer him sex for clues, then this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense gossip until someone of low moral character posts that they offered sexual favors to Forrest.

Now maybe there are a couple on this forum who will come to your rescue and post openly their allegations in this thread. I don't think that will happen because we all know Forrest is probably lawyered up about now and a couple more lawsuits for slander wouldn't cost him that much more in terms of effort or money.

Let's see who's gonna be proven right, me or you, Top Secret.

I might not be as smart as you Top Secret. but like Mindy, I'm a much better politician and that can often be more than enough to tilt the scales.
Well Lurker Mike it looks like it was me who was proven right after all. People are starting to reveal their private conversations with Fenny in the public and it is being published in the media. Oh my!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...nn-rockies

"For Christmas, he asked for nude photos"
"When they sent him a photo, he wrote back, “now girls, you know you’re not supposed to wear bikini tops.” They laughed it off.

“He’s a dirty old man,” she told me. "
09-19-2020, 03:02 AM,
(06-23-2020, 04:02 PM)Top Secret Wrote: This thread promises to go down in Chase history as the most shocking, and yes, most dramatic thread of all time. Stay tuned for the next post, as former Fenn Chase Bunnies detail the hints, special information and attention given to them by Fenny.

They will explain to you all the special hints, secret conversations, and number of "Private and Confidential" emails they received. They will then go on to why they didn't find the treasure chest, despite the Fenn help they received and the answer everyone is dying to know - how krapo snuggled her way into the Fenn Bunny Mansion?

You will here dramatic testimony such as ...
"Fenny talked a lot to me too. He liked us gals, you boys not so much. Wink He rarely did not respond back to me when I emailed him" and

"Forget the dammed train"

Coming up next post, so stay tuned for the Fenn Bunny tell all ...

Keep focusing on stuff that you consider scandalous, while the serious
searchers continue to make progress in solving the poem and finding
the trove. It's a win-win thing, okay?
09-19-2020, 11:45 AM,
[/quote]

[/quote]

Umm... there's no trove to find. It reported back to Fenn months ago.
09-19-2020, 07:00 PM,

[/quote]

Umm... there's no trove to find. It reported back to Fenn months ago.
[/quote]

I learned many years ago that matters of faith are non-arguable. For about ten years, searchers in the Fenn hunt operated on faith. Some still do. This should not be a problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bunny's Approach to solving the poem -poll Top Secret 15 5,845 06-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Bunny Effect, WTF? Top Secret 53 14,876 05-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  The "chest", legacy or bunny bait Top Secret 0 1,248 11-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  The Bunny Incident txtrsrhntr 10 5,639 10-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  The bet was on this blather, baby bunny Larsonist 13 7,483 08-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Last Post: richard11mt
  Bunny Express HarryFool 14 9,900 02-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN