Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fodder for Admin
06-25-2020, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 07:37 PM by HalloweenCandy.)
Fodder for Admin
Here you go, Steph...
Strange black objects in upper right part of treasure pic. Automatic sprinklers, perhaps?

https://i.ibb.co/FBLzJK7/black-objects-t...st-pic.png
06-25-2020, 05:02 PM,
RE: Fodder for Admin
You may have nailed it, that very well could be automatic sprinkler parts! We are in an extreme drought here in New Mexico, if you don't add water, it's going to dry up and blow away. Fenns backyard for sure!
06-25-2020, 05:21 PM,
If I had a nickel for every misidentified object in a picture in this chase, I would probably have more money than the chest is worth.

On the other hand, my family members could have left me behind on a few spectacular search fails following my misinterpretation of an image in a photograph. I will always appreciate their kindness.

Smile
06-25-2020, 05:58 PM,
(06-25-2020, 04:54 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: Here you go, Steph...
Strange black objects in upper right part of treasure pic. Automatic sprinklers, perhaps?

https://i.ibb.co/6HdKYmk/black-objects-t...st-pic.png

WOOOOOOO You did nail it....and he made sure I wouldn't be able to search there.....Thank you for this!
© Stephanie
06-25-2020, 06:01 PM,
(06-25-2020, 04:54 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote: Here you go, Steph...

https://i.ibb.co/6HdKYmk/black-objects-t...st-pic.png

Did you find that or was it posted somewhere else?
© Stephanie
06-25-2020, 06:05 PM,
(06-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: If I had a nickel for every misidentified object in a picture in this chase, I would probably have more money than the chest is worth.

On the other hand, my family members could have left me behind on a few spectacular search fails following my misinterpretation of an image in a photograph. I will always appreciate their kindness.

Smile

I doubt that it's truly an automatic sprinkler system, but it does seem to be man-made...I think.

(06-25-2020, 06:01 PM)admin Wrote: Did you find that or was it posted somewhere else?

I saw mention of it today on THOR site, so I checked the treasure pic and there it was. I cropped it and posted it here because I knew it'd be right up your alley.
06-25-2020, 06:08 PM,
So 10 years of searching after I told him I wanted to search his backyard and he told me it wasn't in the city limits of Santa Fe...which it is....so much for a fair fighting chance. Not associated with a structure...yeah sure....your house is part of the poem. What was it like hearing people died and knowing you mislead everyone? Just enjoying the limelight...oh yeah and I lost my family and hundreds of thousands...but that's no comparison to those who lost their lives....how many of them guessed it was in your backyard before they went on those trips? How many searched after you mislead me who if I was given the chance to not be mislead would have definitely searched and found it....and if I had found it(or even someone else) those people wouldn't have died...thousands wouldn't have lost their money, had whatever hardships they had...oh and the people who loved the outdoors...they still could have gone out and enjoyed the outdoors. What a flipping scam...and all the people who want to knock the people here at CC that have open minds....who consider both sides of the coin get shunned as the swamp. Dang......A flipping water sprinkler. I knew the red truck with 12 kids from texas was a remark that someone his age still would use....I look forward to reading all the comments now about what a crappy person I am anyway...because he's still their hero and how dare I be miffed.
© Stephanie
06-25-2020, 06:09 PM,
(06-25-2020, 06:05 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: If I had a nickel for every misidentified object in a picture in this chase, I would probably have more money than the chest is worth.

Smile

I doubt that it's truly an automatic sprinkler system, but it does seem to be man-made...I think.

(06-25-2020, 06:01 PM)admin Wrote: Did you find that or was it posted somewhere else?

I saw mention of it today on THOR site, so I checked the treasure pic and there it was. I cropped it and posted it here because I knew it'd be right up your alley.

That is a sprinkler....and I'd be curious what they are saying. Glad whoever noticed it mentioned it. Props to them.
© Stephanie
06-25-2020, 06:11 PM,
(06-25-2020, 06:05 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote:

Smile

I noticed it a while back, but still can't figure it out. To me it looks like a shock absorber from a vehicle. Hey maybe it is from the original Bullet? Ha!
06-25-2020, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 06:17 PM by HalloweenCandy.)
We don't know that it's a sprinkler. That was just one idea tossed out there.
All we can say is...it looks like there's a couple man-made objects there. The lower one is round and black. The top one is black with a thin yellow stripe on it. I mean it could be an old impact sprinkler, I see what could be a nozzle...Ugh, I don't know.
Again, we don't know if it's a sprinkler, and it's certainly not proof that the pic was taken on Fenn's property.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admin... HalloweenCandy 14 802 06-12-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: admin
  Admin mikemarcum878 15 4,635 07-14-2018, 08:52 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  admin would you mind ? eYe4-1 1 1,280 11-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: eYe4-1
  Admin/Stephanie :) Maverick 0 1,606 09-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Maverick
  Cannon fodder? The Count 21 12,748 08-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: The Count