Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fodder for Admin
06-26-2020, 05:07 AM,
RE: Fodder for Admin
Maybe the site is strewn with these mementos?

In any case, the picture of the chest and its 'contents' in situ has at least half a dozen image manipulation red flags and differences compared to the other image. Given his likeness for all things twin/pair, I'd say that it is the weathered twin, the other image contains the other twin and its genuine, full set of contents that had been in vault.

(Ive just noticed that the autobiography jar is frosted in the first, and clear in the second, which could have meant that the seal didn't work or had been opened, but could just be a second version.)
06-26-2020, 05:10 AM,
(06-26-2020, 04:20 AM)admin Wrote: “And she put the huge skylight above my sprinkler. It’s just right there, and let’s light from the entire world in on me while I’m standing naked. Next time I’ll design my own shower.” f

https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/21/scrapb...oint_five/

He has sprinklers.....

He was clearly referring to his showerhead, not to a lawn sprinkler, in that sentence.

Here's a close-up pic of the object/s. Just not sure what it is, or even if they are truly man-made. They could just be part of the natural surroundings and happen to look man-made, but actually aren't. The sprinkler idea was just something tossed out there, but really, these items could be anything.

https://i.ibb.co/71nNsfc/image-12744.jpg

As for Forrest not wanting people to search his backyard or San Lazaro, there are liability issues. I would not allow someone to search my backyard either, especially if I had rocks, artifacts, extensive landscaping and a water feature. Someone could easily get injured.

That's all for me, I'm off to bed.
06-26-2020, 05:18 AM,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa4is661vcnu66...t.jpg?dl=0

Here it is cropped...but I feel confident it's part of a sprinkler.
© Stephanie
06-26-2020, 05:21 AM,
(06-26-2020, 05:10 AM)HalloweenCandy Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 04:20 AM)admin Wrote: “And she put the huge skylight above my sprinkler. It’s just right there, and let’s light from the entire world in on me while I’m standing naked. Next time I’ll design my own shower.” f

https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/21/scrapb...oint_five/

He has sprinklers.....

He was clearly referring to his showerhead, not to a lawn sprinkler, in that sentence.

Here's a close-up pic of the object/s. Just not sure what it is, or even if they are truly man-made. They could just be part of the natural surroundings and happen to look man-made, but actually aren't. The sprinkler idea was just something tossed out there, but really, these items could be anything.

https://i.ibb.co/71nNsfc/image-12744.jpg

As for Forrest not wanting people to search his backyard or San Lazaro, there are liability issues. I would not allow someone to search my backyard either, especially if I had rocks, artifacts, extensive landscaping and a water feature. Someone could easily get injured.

That's all for me, I'm off to bed.

I agree he was eluding to that...but people don't call that a sprinkler...So I believe with that remark he was saying he had sprinklers. Someone else believes that his grass wouldn't be that lush without them.
© Stephanie
06-26-2020, 06:41 AM,
Thanks for all the scrapbook photos Stephanie, I had totally forgotten about those when you mentioned wanting photos of Forrest's yard.

That is definitely a man made object there and again, his pond area and trees would not survive without a sprinkler or drip system. In our intense UV and drought here in New Mexico, all plants including trees must be watered daily to survive. His pond area is totally man made and everything would have been landscaped in decades ago when he and his wife moved in. (There are natural "tanks" of water that exist out in the natural areas of NM, they don't exist in urban city areas, they are not steam fed but rely in rain, something we are in desperate need of. Fenn's pond is not a natural tank.)

We've all gone over all the red flags on this entire thing, it's clear the chest was placed/hidden in his backyard.
06-26-2020, 10:16 AM,
The upper right corner of the TC photo could just be old curled up wood, just like the other pieces of wood near the TC. I've seen a lot of old wood that looks weird like that. Or it kinda looks like those old glass power line insulators, but I doubt it. I've installed hundreds of sprinkler heads in lawns and flower beds and, when looking real close, it doesn't look much like any sprinkler head I've used.

If it was Forrest that took the picture don't you think he's smart enough to not take it showing his own sprinklers, or any man made thing as far as that goes? Especially if he was placing it where he wanted us to believe it was out in the Rockies somewhere.

The caption below the photo says it was taken NOT LONG AFTER it was discovered. It did not say that the photo spot was the found spot! It could have been moved 100 miles away from the found spot...just to protect the identity of the real hidey spot.

Was the photo taken by the finder or by Forrest? We don't know for sure but Forrest infers that it was taken by the finder since it was supposedly submitted to Forrest as proof of the find.

I don't give much credence to the location of the photo showing the chest.
06-26-2020, 10:45 AM,
(06-26-2020, 10:16 AM)trigace Wrote: The upper right corner of the TC photo could just be old curled up wood, just like the other pieces of wood near the TC. I've seen a lot of old wood that looks weird like that. Or it kinda looks like those old glass power line insulators, but I doubt it. I've installed hundreds of sprinkler heads in lawns and flower beds and, when looking real close, it doesn't look much like any sprinkler head I've used.

If it was Forrest that took the picture don't you think he's smart enough to not take it showing his own sprinklers, or any man made thing as far as that goes? Especially if he was placing it where he wanted us to believe it was out in the Rockies somewhere.

The caption below the photo says it was taken NOT LONG AFTER it was discovered. It did not say that the photo spot was the found spot! It could have been moved 100 miles away from the found spot...just to protect the identity of the real hidey spot.

Was the photo taken by the finder or by Forrest? We don't know for sure but Forrest infers that it was taken by the finder since it was supposedly submitted to Forrest as proof of the find.

I don't give much credence to the location of the photo showing the chest.

I think Forrest is the finder and I would guess there's a good chance that is his water high and he wanted the edge of it to be in the photo to tease everyone. He knows full well how people scrutinize every photo. I don't think he's done anything by mistake. As angry as I get over what he's done...I'm still fascinated with how calculated he is. I think the next time we'll hear of anything important it will be through his lawyers one day. Maybe he'll offer up something small...I doubt he'll say the state because if he said NM it would really really be a small area and people would get more angry either they were in the wrong state or the right state.
© Stephanie
06-26-2020, 11:02 AM,
Not a sprinkler or sprinkler head, but I understand that's what you want to see.

I've been fooled too many times by pareidolia.

Mindy has been fooled way too many times by pareidolia.

My mother could see so many "faces" in rock outcroppings that she would point out on road trips, it was worse than "are we there yet?"

Most searchers have been fooled too many times by pareidolia.

Nothing to see here folks -- let the experts weigh in.
06-26-2020, 11:05 AM,
(06-26-2020, 11:02 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: Not a sprinkler or sprinkler head, but I understand that's what you want to see.

My mother could see so many "faces" in rock outcroppings that she would point out on road trips, it was worse than "are we there yet?"

I've been there many times for sure.....You only have to be right once...or at least that was what everyone was under the impression of.
© Stephanie
06-26-2020, 11:43 AM,
(06-26-2020, 11:02 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: Not a sprinkler or sprinkler head, but I understand that's what you want to see.

Very interesting observation. I wonder who has this ability? Fenn says we need imagination, which be definition pareidolia is a subset. That is a powerful ability that can work for or against a searcher. How does one get past it when locked in?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admin... HalloweenCandy 14 803 06-12-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: admin
  Admin mikemarcum878 15 4,636 07-14-2018, 08:52 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  admin would you mind ? eYe4-1 1 1,282 11-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: eYe4-1
  Admin/Stephanie :) Maverick 0 1,607 09-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Maverick
  Cannon fodder? The Count 21 12,753 08-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: The Count