Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's an 8-bit decryption.
06-27-2020, 02:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2020, 02:29 PM by LeadSolver.)
1/2 or more of the poem tells you how to stack the encryption. From there, it decrypts- unpacks to a new set of words. I have this.

I am amazed that people are still looking outside Dinosaur Nat'l Monument after his "canopy of stars" bit. The internet has gotten really weird; bias is a hell of a thing.
06-27-2020, 03:36 PM,
RE: It's an 8-bit decryption.
how long do you plan to sit on it?
06-27-2020, 03:45 PM,
(06-27-2020, 03:36 PM)Deano Wrote: how long do you plan to sit on it?

I know it can come off wrong saying why I'm sitting on the solve, but I can't just put it somewhere, out, the first time ever somewhere that people are more worried about their solves, various drama etc. I'm thinking a typically advanced place- a VERY hard room (for even scientists) but it's there. I will take this in front of the best & I really need a good group of interested people for the sake of not letting this solve slip below the court case and all that BS.
Thank you for saying something. I was really hoping someone would ask. This could be done today with a good anticipatory setup.
06-27-2020, 04:06 PM,
(06-27-2020, 03:45 PM)LeadSolver Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 03:36 PM)Deano Wrote: how long do you plan to sit on it?

I know it can come off wrong saying why I'm sitting on the solve, but I can't just put it somewhere, out, the first time ever somewhere that people are more worried about their solves, various drama etc. I'm thinking a typically advanced place- a VERY hard room (for even scientists) but it's there. I will take this in front of the best & I really need a good group of interested people for the sake of not letting this solve slip below the court case and all that BS.
Thank you for saying something. I was really hoping someone would ask. This could be done today with a good anticipatory setup.

I'm skeptical there is anything here but by all means let's see it.

Explain the rules that 1/2 of the poem provides on performing the decryption.

Apply those rules and decrypt the second half showing the result.

If the result is a clear, legible message, instructions, or directions then it must certainly warrant a closer examination, previous skepticism notwithstanding. If it is as stunning as you say then the validity of your method will stand on its own. Its inherent truth will be obviously apparent and should be immune to criticisms.

I don't mean to sound rude in expressing skepticism regarding your solve, it is just that we have played this game many times before and the outcome invariably is the same.

06-27-2020, 04:08 PM,
Agree with the Knight...

You can see I am a serious person by simply reading the post I made today about the place with 38 confirming names....

And I've worked at decryption methods like you describe with mixed results at best. Even built programs to brute force skip-by-pi cyphers.

So I'm all ears -- you can PM me and I'll be happy to review in a google doc or similar.
06-27-2020, 04:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2020, 04:31 PM by LeadSolver.)
Indeed, we've all been through this rodeo before of bigtalkers, and this chase's style of ending solidified skepticism in everything for everyone. I'm thinking something by tonight; I share just poem, ciphertext and decryption and sit on the rest. Dinosaur, blaze, wise are in the decryption.

I don't mean the words blaze and wise, I mean the synonymous exacts.

I sent Forrest a heads up on my releasing it. 10 emails in 4 years & never a reply. I've waited 21-days post-chase just thinking on this. It's a tough AF decision because of its WEIGHT.
06-27-2020, 04:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2020, 04:43 PM by TwoCrows.)
Hey take your time releasing it. I am still "clutching" onto my solve, not that I think so highly of it or how I think. I am just not ready yet to bring it into this world yet. LOL
06-27-2020, 04:49 PM,
I thought you said you have the copyright back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06-27-2020, 04:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2020, 04:55 PM by LeadSolver.)
Let's give Forrest about 2 hours to respond. It would be neat to hear any reason from him why not to crack the egg -and fry it. Hey, can I get a good few people making sure they're looking in, oh, another 1.5 hrs?
TO that other site: lesson learned: never ban the Blaze.
06-27-2020, 05:09 PM,
We could give FF 1.5 years and he's not going to respond. You gonna pull this solve or whistle dixie, Pilgrim?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The decryption White Knight 76 16,707 06-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Last Post: White Knight
  Needing a bit of help from some virtual pals. Hammertime 1 1,386 08-23-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Hammertime
  A tad bit hypocritical findingit 22 10,291 04-20-2018, 06:35 AM
Last Post: old drum
  A bit of a Nightmare Shadetree 11 8,008 07-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Shadetree
  Website is down for a bit 0 4,701 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: