Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THUSLY. The true WISE and BLAZE
06-29-2020, 10:06 AM,
RE: THUSLY. The true WISE and BLAZE
I've thought about making a super cut & dry demo for it, but I can't seem to make this any simpler than it is. It's the poem, an 8-character keyword, and the words that populate from that key.
06-29-2020, 10:23 AM,
Indeed. What is your solve? Gasoline, Mensa, and a jumble of the poem is not it, is it? How does this cipher, which Fenn said it was not going to be, relate to 9 clues and a location? Honestly, if you can't answer that, then all you seem to be asking for is acknowledgement that Gasoline and Mensa are curious, or attention, or derision. That's not an unfair assessment is it?
06-29-2020, 10:32 AM,
(06-29-2020, 10:23 AM)Deano Wrote: Indeed. What is your solve? Gasoline, Mensa, and a jumble of the poem is not it, is it? How does this cipher, which Fenn said it was not going to be, relate to 9 clues and a location? Honestly, if you can't answer that, then all you seem to be asking for is acknowledgement that Gasoline and Mensa are curious, or attention, or derision. That's not an unfair assessment is it?

The rest of my solve makes sense of the jumble. Releasing it later.
06-29-2020, 10:55 AM,
Cool beans. Mensa can mean the constellation or a stone or other material table/altar. Does that come into play? A bit like my "table land" thing.
06-29-2020, 11:02 AM,
TABLE of the elements...
but believe me, I was off checking every bit of table land soon after this decryption. This descramble came about 3 months after I started with the poem. The next 3-1/2 years after that, I got the rest. WAY more complex than Forrest made it seem. I think he wanted to encourage the majority to just get outside because of this complexity.
06-29-2020, 11:21 AM,
Does gasoline mean warm water in a way? I've always called diesel "diesel juice" ha. So elements. Must be talking Fe (that was my hob)
06-29-2020, 11:31 AM,
WWWH's meaning is later in my solve.
06-29-2020, 10:40 PM,
(06-29-2020, 11:02 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: TABLE of the elements...
but believe me, I was off checking every bit of table land soon after this decryption. This descramble came about 3 months after I started with the poem. The next 3-1/2 years after that, I got the rest. WAY more complex than Forrest made it seem. I think he wanted to encourage the majority to just get outside because of this complexity.

Elements is a huge hint to the search area. You must draw the "L" lines through the anthills that are all within the huge "M". L M ants. It's all there, even if the TC isn't.
06-29-2020, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 11:15 PM by 5GIRLS.)
Please explain what in the poem told you to do what you have done. Why did you go after everu fifth letter? If thd poem didn't tell you to do that, then what did?

Reminds me of this story: Read this: MRDUCS--- Simple, mister ducks, right? NO, says, THEM ARE DUCKS.
MRNOT
OSAR
RNOT
OSAR, CDEDBDFEET?
06-30-2020, 12:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 12:38 AM by LeadSolver.)
(06-29-2020, 10:40 PM)trigace Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 11:02 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: TABLE of the elements...

Elements is a huge hint to the search area. You must draw the "L" lines through the anthills that are all within the huge "M". L M ants. It's all there, even if the TC isn't.

Makes sense to me.

(06-29-2020, 11:07 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Please explain what in the poem told you to do what you have done. Why did you go after everu fifth letter? If thd poem didn't tell you to do that, then what did?

Reminds me of this story: Read this: MRDUCS--- Simple, mister ducks, right? NO, says, THEM ARE DUCKS.
MRNOT
OSAR
RNOT
OSAR, CDEDBDFEET?

That ducks thing would definitely be A.i.-proof.
The poem's earlier clues tell which letters to pick for the 8-letter code. The reason I have every 5th letter bolded is to make it easier to count through the lines as the 8 get plugged-in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you've been wise and found the Blaze, Look quickly down your quest to cease. Viper1959 19 6,445 04-04-2020, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  If you have been wise and found the blaze...?? Gordon Lightfoot 11 5,960 10-29-2018, 08:30 AM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  If you've been wise and found the blaze FollowMeDown 6 3,448 07-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS