Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last what if
06-28-2020, 01:20 PM,
The last what if
What if...
There was a lead dog. That dog sent Fenn the exact location in late December of 2019. In early January of 2020, Fenn said it is only a matter of time. Meaning there is a time hurdle to cross. Here come the what if’s. What if the chest is in a location that creates issues for the finder, say Yellowstone. What if Fenn had 5 months to deliberate on the legal issue facing the finder. What if Fenn pulled the treasure making himself the finder and all legal issues were resolved. Now, Fenn wants the dog to sniff this out. I know... a lot of what ifs.
06-28-2020, 01:40 PM,
RE: The last what if
I would never believe the chest was in any national park or on Indian reservations or private property (unless he gave you a physical title to access his land).

I do not think FF is stupid and just tossed it anywhere. IF it were determined and proven to be on a national park, his estate would be at risk. I also do not believe he put it out there without a 100% sure way to know when its found. And I don't mean with a silly camera or something that can break.
06-28-2020, 02:23 PM,
(06-28-2020, 01:20 PM)Brothers of a Feather Wrote: What if...
There was a lead dog. That dog sent Fenn the exact location in late December of 2019. In early January of 2020, Fenn said it is only a matter of time. Meaning there is a time hurdle to cross. Here come the what if’s. What if the chest is in a location that creates issues for the finder, say Yellowstone. What if Fenn had 5 months to deliberate on the legal issue facing the finder. What if Fenn pulled the treasure making himself the finder and all legal issues were resolved. Now, Fenn wants the dog to sniff this out. I know... a lot of what ifs.

My theory is close: Fenn knew in Sept 2019, dropped all those SB's to purge and get this over with & I think he didn't like who figured it out. Get this: he also knows that person will never be believed! (nice calculation there!) That's because everything from internet treasure hunts to social media is full of self-server cults. And it tells a story of every talent show, carnival game etc of where everyone loses a few dollars and nobody gets that life-sized teddybear at the end of the carnival.
06-28-2020, 06:26 PM,
(06-28-2020, 01:20 PM)Brothers of a Feather Wrote: What if...

The so-called "lead dog" is still tracking the trove, regardless of the
over-powering smell of rotten fishiness. I think Fenn is trying to "buy"
some time in which to have the trove put where the poem leads. Even
though there was some plausible deniability, that was intended only to
be used as a "last-ditch" tool, as he didn't expect (or strongly want) the
poem to be solved so well so soon (i.e., while he's still alive). So he had
no need for the goodies to be stashed far away from his home.

I didn't spend 15 years developing a connection between this treasure
hunt and the TTOTC chapter "Jump Starting the Learning Curve", but am
nonetheless reminded of the old saying "Liar, liar, pants on fire". This
may be a good tine to mention it. I said tine.
06-29-2020, 06:08 AM,
All in my hubble opinion-
F knew I was at the last clue in August 2018.

It is possible he got impatient and pulled it early, but I do know there were other searchers AT NIGHT searchig at a previous clue. I think they may have figured out the final part. Good luck to them

They were driving a station wagon with CU plates.
06-29-2020, 07:31 AM,
Keep hope alive!

It's over folks.
06-29-2020, 12:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 12:55 PM by Gravity.)
Magic, I ll bet you 10.000 dollars that you haven't been at the last clue. Will you accept my offer? If you do, PM me and tell me all 9 clues of your solve and the last one. At least you have a chance to get some of your money back!
06-29-2020, 05:38 PM,
(06-29-2020, 12:54 PM)Gravity Wrote: Magic, I ll bet you 10.000 dollars that you haven't been at the last clue. Will you accept my offer? If you do, PM me and tell me all 9 clues of your solve and the last one. At least you have a chance to get some of your money back!

I am tempted.
How do you define AT?
At it and didnt know?
AT it and just didnt move the correct bloody rock or dig a fraction to the left or right?
AT it whereby the last clue like the rest are contiguous so there is a degree of overlap?

I have already published several of the clues.....just not many want to read it...but they will eventually