Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture of treasure chest and a bale of hay
06-28-2020, 08:26 PM,
Star  Picture of treasure chest and a bale of hay
I just looked at this picture again... and well frankly i have some questions. Perhaps, my questions are unoriginal as well as i doubt CC users haven’t noticed this.

https://dalneitzel-4741.kxcdn.com/wp-con...age003.png

But first, let me start my story with BIG car company. I took security training and they told us that a users laptop was worth about $10K on the black market because there were people who wanted the data.

One day, a SQE (supplier quality engineer) informs me that he needs me to reinstall an application. I created the application and although it had installers, some sqe crew werent computer savvy. Anyway, he goes on to tell me that he went out one morning to find someone had switched his latop, stowed in the trunk of his vehicle, with a bale of hay. I asked him; “the trunk was not broken and still operational, and they literally swapped your laptop out from the trunk, and then inserted a bale of hay?” He proclaimed, “yes.”

I was floored because i knew he coudn’t be that stupid to either steal his own laptop or lose it and tell leadership that someone swapped it for hay.

This is a psychological trick. The trick is supposed to play out like this... You tell someone some information that is inordinate and strange, and if played right they are mislead by that strange detail and ignore the critical details.

Its also like that scene in the matrix, where Neo is with the architect and the architect starts blabbing about something else but Neo catches him and tells the architect that he didnt answer the question of “why he was here...”. Also getting into a concept where the oracle had stumbled on a solution whereby the 99% of the test subjects accept the program as long as they were given a choice....even if they were only aware of the choice at a near subconcious level.

Watch the whole thing. With your mind, play with the concepts being discussed... especially about that subconcious bit:

https://youtu.be/cHZl2naX1Xk

Now, on to the image of the chest. The stick inside. We know it couldnt have been inside that whole time. Had i taken that photo i would have been annoyed with it and threw it out to get the shot. But here the stick is. Well maybe, some people wouldnt have tossed the stick. But i think many would have. Strange that its there? If has meaning what is it?

Why is it there?
06-28-2020, 08:31 PM,
RE: Picture of treasure chest and a bale of hay
Either because it contains the treasure's curse or the box's resting spot was near, within or under a river willow. Oops, did I say willow?
06-28-2020, 08:44 PM,
Good book says not to steal. Says nothin bout swap. Stick it to ya. lol
06-28-2020, 09:19 PM,
Someone on another forum said that they think FF's dog put in in there as his contribution Big Grin
06-29-2020, 01:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 01:48 AM by knighterrant.)
Jurassic, I'm pretty sure you have some theories about what the stick is for; I'd rather see you just expound on them than just trying and generate a discussion.

Maybe the stick is the bale of hay from your analogy, the thing that is there to serve as a distraction. There's certainly some discussion about the chest picture; I read OH is having a forensic analysis done and feels there was some heavy photo-shopping going on for reasons unknown. Personally, I find the rusted out key suspicious and I have brought it up before but no one wishes to discuss it.

On a more fantastical note, maybe Geydelkon really found the chest all those years ago and tossed a twig inside to show he was the first; then just walked away to spend the rest of the Chase mumbling about tales of an Indian Scout and a Saint.

I was surprised to find twig is a verb and means: appreciate, apprehend, assimilate, behold, catch, catch on (to), cognize, compass, comprehend, conceive, cotton (to or on to), decipher, decode, dig, discern, get, grasp, grok, intuit, know, make, make out, perceive, recognize, register, savvy, see, seize, sense, tumble (to), understand

Maybe someone tossed it in the box for this reason. It's a chiefly British definition, and I'm not sure many Americans would recognize this meaning. I can only speak for myself, I didn't.

My monies on Shy-lo gOld. And that's not really true, I just wanted to type Shy-lo; it just rolls off the tongue.

06-29-2020, 06:17 AM,
Fenn has always been good at distracting people away from the topic at hand, trying to keep them baffled at all times. Why he did not remove the stick before taking this photo we may never know. But perhaps leaving it there in the photo was a way of drawing our attention away knowing we would all question the stick, start threads on it and develop conspiracies about it, meanwhile stopping all the Forrest bashing on how he fooled us all.
06-29-2020, 08:58 AM,
Maybe he thought the twig would bring a smile to the finder, and imply a greater treasure is the great outdoors. Or maybe it is there to confirm he is crazy like a fox. His sister did have a fox fur coat, after all.

Smile
06-29-2020, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 09:42 AM by 49 Dollers.)
I think the stick was in there as confirmation the chest had been found, I'm mean who would think to tell Fenn " I found your chest with the stick on top the gold " unless you actually found the chest with a stick on top the gold.

If you look to the tip of the stick you will see a dot of rust and on the gold nugget below to the right of the vial with coins you will see it has a rust spot as well. That tells me the key,stick,gold nugget and coin were all laying on top the contents of the chest.

It's costs $300 to have the photo verified, but I've ran every available test that's on the internet on the photo and there is no evidence of Photoshop. I'm sure a few conspiracy theorists will disagree, but it's mostly a psychological thing that happens when you put in so much time in a relationship and the door gets slammed in your face.
06-29-2020, 10:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 10:01 AM by jurassic.)
(06-29-2020, 01:24 AM)knighterrant Wrote: Jurassic, I'm pretty sure you have some theories about what the stick is for; I'd rather see you just expound on them than just trying and generate a discussion.

Maybe the stick is the bale of hay from your analogy, the thing that is there to serve as a distraction. There's certainly some discussion about the chest picture; I read OH is having a forensic analysis done and feels there was some heavy photo-shopping going on for reasons unknown. Personally, I find the rusted out key suspicious and I have brought it up before but no one wishes to discuss it.

On a more fantastical note, maybe Geydelkon really found the chest all those years ago and tossed a twig inside to show he was the first; then just walked away to spend the rest of the Chase mumbling about tales of an Indian Scout and a Saint.

I was surprised to find twig is a verb and means: appreciate, apprehend, assimilate, behold, catch, catch on (to), cognize, compass, comprehend, conceive, cotton (to or on to), decipher, decode, dig, discern, get, grasp, grok, intuit, know, make, make out, perceive, recognize, register, savvy, see, seize, sense, tumble (to), understand

Maybe someone tossed it in the box for this reason. It's a chiefly British definition, and I'm not sure many Americans would recognize this meaning. I can only speak for myself, I didn't.

My monies on Shy-lo gOld. And that's not really true, I just wanted to type Shy-lo; it just rolls off the tongue.

Ahhhh. I am so glad you mentioned photo-shopped. Even pictures from the old days can be analyzed and in many cases determined to be hoax. On the FF treasure, I dont get the feeling anyone has been bothered with photoshoping the picture because really, anyone could have taken that picture anywhere without any reason to pay a professional to do that. And a professional would have to that because there are a lot of elements on the page...like grasses, needles, sand...etc. Got to get shading, CMYK/RGB and contrast factoring right. Painful work.

On the picture, we should be looking at what items are shown. The color of the dirt. The time of day. It might be possible to take reflections off the zip lock bags as well. But the odd thing about those pictures is that they don't make sense and have been tampered with. Not implying the sort of tampering where they are adding or modifying elements in the image, but trimming and transformations.

Transformations:
A transformation is when you get the image from the original source, and then it is opened in say, Microsoft pbrush or MS Picture editor and saved as a different format. A guy could have also took a screenshot and saved the screenshot to clear metadata from the image, and then saved the screenshot as the image.

Look at the images again...lets review the weird aspects:
None of them are the same format. So they don't share the same device. But not even 2 pictures taken from the same scene share the same properties.

Take a look:
image003.png
image004.jpg
Treasure-Photo-.jpeg

Look at that. We trust Dal's site to be the original source, so we assumed it's not tampered with. But none of the file extensions are the same.

You know what isn't the same?
The resolutions:
image003.png 1260x1664
image004.jpg 1261x1681
Treasure-Photo-.jpeg 499x549

That's strange. On a mobile device, file types and resolutions don't typically change.

File size problems:
image003.png 4,026kb
image004.jpg 258kb
Treasure-Photo-.jpeg 106kb

image004.jpg and Treasure-Photo-.jpeg resolutions are nearly the same, but image003 is 15 times larger than image004

Image metadata:
Another mystery.
Image003 has "microsoft office" under the software tag. So the transformation did happen.

Also, image003...the only know location photo...had it's metadata deliberately wiped. Unfortunately for them it wasn't completely wiped and I am reviewing those clues now.

Image004 - Also wiped on 004 but I was still able to extract. No microsoft office tags detected.

Now the hard work begins. You see the universe is infinitely complex. And all of the camera platforms; Apple, Android, WinMO... all have a standard that has to be followed.

The actual camera sensors...have fingerprints...or algorithms only a certain model will produce. And even an iPhone 8 from 2017 will be slightly different than iPhone 2018. The reason for this is because the compression is different...the nm (nanometers) from the contrast exposure is different because we can take the full range of 300nm to 900nm and put it into a small file. Even 400nm to 500 nm would produce huge file types.

So what a company or standard will do so we can make digital pictures is take ranges and convert up or down some ranges that aren't used. Like 500nm~520, then 560~565... and this is done everywhere in the standard/operating system/sensor WHICH ALWAYS PRODUCES a FINGERPRINT.

What am I saying?

With enough sleuth work we can not only tell what took the picture, (iphone, android, winmo, digital camera) we can also tell what operating system made the photo, and we can also tell specifically...what PERSONS MOBILE PHONE TOOK THE PICTURE AS WELL.

Are you with me? Do you understand what I am saying?

I am saying if 2 people take a picture and somehow got exactly the same picture (which is difficult) we can tell which individuals phone or digital camera took the picture.

So someone is a terrorist or whatever...just don't post pictures because we can patch Artificial Intelligence to scan through the servers and look for that bad guys image fingerprint. Even if the bad guy destroys the phone, anyone he's ever sent any picture to that didn't delete it or it ended up in the cloud...facebook etc would be found. We will always be able to tell whos phone took what picture. It's almost like someone took your fingerprints and posted it out on the web. Oh? Didn't post the picture or have cloud sync? That's ok. Peoples devices can be scanned through remotely. It has happened. It does happen. Read about Snowden.

Which is why I never post anything. Because I am the worst! Now I am kidding but everything I am saying is true.
06-29-2020, 10:12 AM,
Don't forget that your touchscreen not only takes fingerprints, but that for at least 10 years, every screen IS a camera.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New idea about the twig/stick in the treasure chest photo. total1ty 16 1,271 06-19-2020, 07:20 PM
Last Post: J Smith
  Dal going to Forrest's house to video the Treasure Chest admin 37 2,753 06-13-2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: admin
  This is why you didn't find the treasure chest Top Secret 1 316 06-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  No treasure in chest Mike f 7 1,739 06-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Vinnetti's Treasure Chest Giveaway intheknow 0 574 05-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Last Post: intheknow
  Cowlazars get a treasure chest! mdc777 0 1,291 09-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: mdc777