Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wouldn't that be somethin'...
06-29-2020, 05:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 05:57 AM by JP.)
Wouldn't that be somethin'...
Regardless of what he says now or any court papers he files, he can't face any consequences after he dies.

Fenn's last Will and Testament: I recovered the chest to show the world that it is real. It really does exist. Now to hide it as I had originally planned---with my bones.
Let the final Chase begin...
06-29-2020, 06:36 AM,
RE: Wouldn't that be somethin'...
Hi Estate would be subject to damages found by a court. People can even file court cases after he dies and his estate could have to pay damages.
© Stephanie
06-29-2020, 07:25 AM,
RE: Wouldn't that be somethin'...
(06-29-2020, 06:36 AM)admin Wrote: Hi Estate would be subject to damages found by a court. People can even file court cases after he dies and his estate could have to pay damages.

I think this was his drive to end the chase, knowing that even years after he was gone, the family could lose everything. And without him being alive to defend the chase, the estate would be more vulnerable than it is now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What wouldn't be feasible to move?? Gordon Lightfoot 4 2,511 07-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  Wouldn't you like to know... Hammertime 3 2,552 08-24-2016, 03:43 PM
Last Post: fundamental design