Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing A Solution to Forrest's Poem
06-30-2020, 11:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 11:41 AM by trueyeti.)
Sharing A Solution to Forrest's Poem
Dear community,

It is possible to be happy and sad at the same time. We are sad that the chase is over. But it is with great gladness that I share the Bisti Solution with all of you. And at the same time, I offer my condolences to all of us. The truth hurts sometimes.

I have a lot of writing to do. I will only come back to chasechat to post links to the remaining 3 short summaries. I will not be back for anything else, then I will come back and interact with members. Stay tuned.

I made it as short as I could.

Link to the Bisti Solution:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MCiuJ24...sp=sharing

Link to my chasechat primer (critical):

https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid238318

I thank the community for the warmth I have felt here. legacyhelper please wake up and get some coffee because your yawning makes me yawn. Thank you to the others that are mentioned in the Bisti Solution. I am enjoying listening to Ronnie Montrose. Thanks, WyMustIGo.

And thanks to all of you chasers too,

-J.J.

Forgot something:

Bisti Wilderness Area is at the "X" in "New Mexico" on the Forrest's treasure map.

You know..."X marks the spot"

Later
06-30-2020, 10:12 PM,
RE: Sharing A Solution to Forrest's Poem
That link did provide some interesting ideas, but I don't (so far) see much support for a solve that indicates the hidey spot being within 300 feet of the "arrow shaped" group of trees. Why would that relatively
isolated location be special to Fenn?
07-05-2020, 04:07 PM,
RE: Sharing A Solution to Forrest's Poem
(06-30-2020, 10:12 PM)wildfuntear Wrote: That link did provide some interesting ideas, but I don't (so far) see much support for a solve that indicates the hidey spot being within 300 feet of the "arrow shaped" group of trees. Why would that relatively
isolated location be special to Fenn?

Dear wildfunrear.

Thank you for your comment. The short answer is that Bisti is special to him because Bisti is a special place.

I mention your comment in my next posting (not out yet). I will PM you when it comes out (soon).

Please know that TheBistiSolution#4 (the one that you read) indicates the location of the Chest was at 194 feet, not the 300 feet that you mentioned.

I know you know this. I will be addressing your comment in my next post (The introduction to TheBestiSolution#3). Thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharing a solution nick 4 405 06-15-2020, 01:36 AM
Last Post: legacyhelper
  To Forrest and the Finder. A legal solution that would fix this mess you created. total1ty 16 697 06-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  FQ with Forrest - 24 poem lines Chris Yates 4 509 05-27-2020, 09:06 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Sharing Mindy 3 1,188 04-16-2020, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  IMO forrest knows his poem been solve. mikemarcum878 10 4,574 07-09-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: khan
  Info sharing zombiecupkake 0 468 01-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Last Post: zombiecupkake