Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Johns
06-30-2020, 11:32 AM,
3 Johns
John Ford here, wish we were given the final solution with location. I found three John Fords associated with the Chase, along with three Cynthias, and three Max's. The first John Ford owned Ford's theater in DC where Lincoln met his end. This gives a tie in to Knights of the Golden Circle and the Masons. The second is John "Rip" Ford a Texas Ranger who was credited with rescuing Cynthia Parker from the Comanches. The third was John Ford the Director who directed more than one John Wayne movie.

The first Cynthia was of course Cynthia Parker who's son was Quanna Parker, the last Comanche Chief. The second was Cynthia Meachum from Taos and Fenn searcher. The third is Cynthia Peterson the co-artist who created and erected Max's Minarets at the entrance to the University of New Mexico at Taos.

The first Max is of course Max's Minarets which are six mosaic clad Minarets aligned on the parallel with the Winter Solstice and on the perpendicular, 90 degrees out, with the Summer Solstice which passed last week. They were commissioned by William Klauer an art benefactor known to Fenn. The second is Max Broadbent a main character in the book "The Codex." The third is Max Evans the author of the book "Long John Dunn".

These three sets of three will be reconnected as I tell my stories of my search for the Chest. All are tie ins with TTOTC and SB's from Dal's site. Had fun with my research and am glad I have an opportunity to share as I have been saving such things for seven years.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why all the Johns? 5GIRLS 17 2,204 10-26-2019, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Seeker9