Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page 99 JF
06-30-2020, 02:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 02:53 PM by John Charles Whatever.)
Page 99 JF
Hello CC members,i will get right down to my subject,
Who knows what the JF means at the bottom of
page 99 ? TTOTC
Whatever
06-30-2020, 07:43 PM,
RE: Page 99 JF
@JCWhatever - Yes, I do. FF said that picture was drawn by one of his buddies in the Air Force. The JF are his initials. FF said his name, but I forget. Like FF saves everything else, he saved that picture & later came across it ... then included it in TTOTC.
07-01-2020, 06:40 AM,
(06-30-2020, 07:43 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @JCWhatever - Yes, I do. FF said that picture was drawn by one of his buddies in the Air Force. The JF are his initials. FF said his name, but I forget. Like FF saves everything else, he saved that picture & later came across it ... then included it in TTOTC.

Thanks Becky,I also heard FF said the JF stood Just Fenn.I remember
reading it before or heard it on an interview anyway i have an idea what FF meant by it.
Whatever
07-01-2020, 08:33 AM,
(06-30-2020, 02:08 PM)John Charles Whatever Wrote: Hello CC members,i will get right down to my subject,
Who knows what the JF means at the bottom of
page 99 ? TTOTC

Tony Spearman mentioned JF to me the summer of 2013. He pointed it out as I had never noticed it. A "lightbulb flashed" and I keyed in on John Ford. It took me down my road with John Ford association to Knights of the Golden Circle. My Poem Solve is layered and that was my Masonic/KGC layer and still is.
07-01-2020, 12:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 02:22 PM by John Charles Whatever.)
https://i.imgur.com/Cwbcn7V.png

I was looking at the JF and rotated the book and it all the
sudden looked like Chinese writing,I took it to two Chinese places i eat at and ask them what the JF meant both places said (SLICE) i googled it and
sure enough,since fenn mentions the cable cutting device and Indochina
war in this chapter i concluded that this is what it means.And in my solve one has to have a much smaller cable cutting device.But cable is not what this cuts
but the cutter i am talking about is made out of a small cable.
Whatever