Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if a place is announced
07-01-2020, 04:08 AM,
What if a place is announced
If a place is announced....how could it be proven the chest was there for 10 years?
© Stephanie
07-01-2020, 05:03 AM,
RE: What if a place is announced
(07-01-2020, 04:08 AM)admin Wrote: If a place is announced....how could it be proven the chest was there for 10 years?

The only thing that would prove is he wasn't lying about where his poem actually led someone and there was an actual unique end location. That could be verified only by someone's solve which led to that exact spot. But IF he actually ever placed it there 10 years ago is a different thing altogether. Sort of like proving a negative. Perhaps if there were trace elements of bronze in the soil, that may somewhat substantiate his claim. But even that would only indicate IF and not WHEN.
07-01-2020, 06:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 06:08 AM by J Smith.)
That's why no location can be given. I've said it before but the poem leads everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It was designed to dupe a relatively large audience into thinking they had it figured out. Even now you have individuals convinced they were 'beat' to some fictional location by another searcher, former partners, etc... FF also made too many conflicting 'after the fact' statements to name a random location at this point. FF just needs to keep his mouth shut, unless he wants to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive...
07-01-2020, 06:31 AM,
(07-01-2020, 04:08 AM)admin Wrote: If a place is announced....how could it be proven the chest was there for 10 years?

There is a cipher and math formula that proves it was there.
07-01-2020, 06:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 08:44 AM by JP.)
(07-01-2020, 06:31 AM)fabjr71 Wrote:

I agree there's a way to prove it was there. However, Fenn said there are no ciphers. But I do believe coordinates are involved. How can they NOT be if we are able to go to an EXACT spot? Coordinates can be written in both decimal format and time format---DMS (Degree, minute, second). That's why he speaks so much about time in the book. He differentiates latitude and longitude in his hints by speaking of 'time left' which is hinting at latitude and 'a long time to think' or 'last minute' which is hinting at longitude.
Use our reference locations, build the correct two circles (two Omegas), and offset everything correctly. "The one who finds it will be the one who can best adjust."
As per building the correct circles, he hinted at that when he was speaking of bringing a flashlight and a sandwich. Those two things are on the same page in the book which has the paragraph telling us how to build the circles.
07-01-2020, 07:05 AM,
(07-01-2020, 06:59 AM)JP Wrote:

I agree there's a way to prove it was there. However, Fenn said there are no ciphers. But I do believe coordinates are involved. How can they NOT be if we are able to go to an EXACT spot? Coordinates can be written in both decimal format and time format---DMS (Degree, minute, second). That's why he speaks so much about time in the book. He differentiates latitude and longitude in his hints by speaking of 'time left' which is hinting at latitude and 'a long time to think' which is hinting at longitude.
Use our reference locations, build the correct two circles (two Omegas), and offset everything correctly. "The one who finds it will be the one who can best adjust."
As per building the correct circles, he hinted at that when he was speaking of bringing a flashlight and a sandwich. Those two things are on the same page in the book which has the paragraph telling us how to build the circles.

I have already proven the simple cipher. Forrest had no choice but to tell people there were no ciphers. Otherwise, the chase would have been solved long ago.

My solution is on this page. Download the pdf document and it will walk through the simple cipher.

https://standingwolf3x.wixsite.com/website/mediagallery
07-01-2020, 07:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 07:33 AM by JP.)
(07-01-2020, 07:05 AM)fabjr71 Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 06:59 AM)JP Wrote:

I agree there's a way to prove it was there. However, Fenn said there are no ciphers. But I do believe coordinates are involved. How can they NOT be if we are able to go to an EXACT spot? Coordinates can be written in both decimal format and time format---DMS (Degree, minute, second). That's why he speaks so much about time in the book. He differentiates latitude and longitude in his hints by speaking of 'time left' which is hinting at latitude and 'a long time to think' which is hinting at longitude.

I have already proven the simple cipher. Forrest had no choice but to tell people there were no ciphers. Otherwise, the chase would have been solved long ago.

My solution is on this page. Download the pdf document and it will walk through the simple cipher.

https://standingwolf3x.wixsite.com/website/mediagallery

"Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions."
He said that in April of 2014.

So, we can either believe everything he said and wrote or choose not to believe. We're treading on dangerous ground when we pick and choose what to believe and what not to believe. The TC either was hidden or it wasn't. He hid it south of the Canadian border or was it possibly in Canada? Was it possibly below an elevation of 5000' or was that not to be believed?
07-01-2020, 09:12 AM,
He said "it was found under a canopy of stars" (in Dinosaur National Monument). That is a melding of what he said and Dinosaur's bulletin board.
07-01-2020, 10:08 AM,
FF retrieved it from his backyard at night otherwise it can only be found in your dreams (under a canopy of stars).
07-01-2020, 10:17 AM,
(07-01-2020, 10:08 AM)J Smith Wrote: FF retrieved it from his backyard at night otherwise it can only be found in your dreams (under a canopy of stars).

Love this! Agreed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorry for the delay--winner announced Mindy 4 3,099 12-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  New book announced! decall 18 11,574 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Last Post: decall