Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon Delight
06-24-2014, 06:59 AM,
Afternoon Delight
Less than two miles.
06-24-2014, 07:51 AM,
Afternoon Delight
Yes I can and that's an odd title. Smile

Shhh they aren't listening.
06-24-2014, 09:31 AM,
Afternoon Delight

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on June 24, 2014, 8:51 am</b>

Yes I can and that's an odd title. Smile
</div>

I agree with deb. Definitely doable, even for these 2 seniors!
06-24-2014, 11:32 AM,
Afternoon Delight
Nice...IMO, His "one afternoon" could not of been more than four or five hours. Too far to walk otherwise. If your own time frame is more than that then probably not the right place. I doubt it took him less than an hour as well.

This leaves about three hours for the best educated guess on the time it took for him.

Crazy: do you feel we need to pack a sandwich and such for less than two hours?

Liv42dy
06-25-2014, 08:09 AM,
Afternoon Delight
Assuming your current solve is correct, how close can you park your vehicle to your actual solve spot (where the chest sits). For me it is less than two miles. Does this help me verify my solve, yea, I believe so, to a small degree. I feel that if your vehicle is parked less than 1000 feet or so then you are in the wrong place.

One man's opinion

Liv42dy
06-25-2014, 09:42 AM,
Afternoon Delight
@liv42dy - more than 1000 ft and less than two miles works for me! One lady's opinion also!