Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try and keep your eye on the ball
06-26-2014, 12:19 PM,
If you can find the spot in Loas where ff was shot down and subsequently crashed I think that you may begin to understand the double omegas and if you study azimuths maybe even become wise enough to find the blaze. All of you morons who want to turn this into a soap opera please continue. It makes it that much easier for me. If you want to study and do research this is a modest place to start

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Minh_trail

best to all carry on
06-26-2014, 10:02 PM,
Any body interested in what is located today at the place that ff was bombing on the day he got shot down?....... A gold mine.
06-26-2014, 10:20 PM,
Are you looking in Colorado, Buddy? My solution puts me at an old gold stamping mill on a creek, and there is a trail there named "Ho Chi Minh", but only the locals know it by that. Mayhaps we will run into each other "in the wood".

I sense your exasperation, but you should realize that what you are writing may seem like you are giving up the farm in your mind, but to others it is rather oblique, and they aren't answering because they don't know where you are going with this. Of course I understand if you don't want to give more to spark some actual hunt discussion...but readers seem to be more interested in slowing down to see the car crash carnage on the "Grapes" novella. Move along, nothing to see there, don't make me late for work!
06-26-2014, 10:41 PM,
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Joe Pesci...Goodfellas
06-26-2014, 11:02 PM,
I've really liked this blog for a long time. I hope it can be spared. I live in CO so I've searched here a lot. My best current solve is further south. I actually put those tid bits up because I figure not too many people will see em, and yet they have been placed on the record so to speak.
06-26-2014, 11:04 PM,
Yes sir, I mean ma'am, I mean six-toothed pancreas-looking dousch-nozzle!
06-26-2014, 11:11 PM,
Buddy,

You are searching south of Colorado?

CrazyFamily/Yoda,

I am assuming your post said: <b>"Never said funny, Padwan, but I am fired up. Just make the pictures match, and don't forget to

post 'em."</b>

Crazy voice-to-text messes up a lot!
06-26-2014, 11:14 PM,
lately yes
06-26-2014, 11:21 PM,
I could show you guys a couple of pics of 2 bears I almost walked right into a few weeks ago. Lucky for me they were busy eating ants out of a dead log.
06-26-2014, 11:42 PM,
talk about cinnamon color WOW! I got a sorrel mare that's not as red as those 2 bears were. I didn't start snapping their picture until I backed about a 1/4 mile back down the trail and then walked clear around to the far side of the meadow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spiderman and the ball of string travis.gore.79 1 250 07-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: CLynn
  30 weight ball bearings Chris Yates 2 2,625 05-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Larsonist