Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No pro bloggers are interested in the FF solve. It threatens their popularity
07-28-2020, 10:23 AM,
No pro bloggers are interested in the FF solve. It threatens their popularity
Change my mind! FIRST THING you thought was I was going to talk about mine! WRRONGG!
Start talking about your favorite solve. In all this time what have you seen?
*Nobody talks solves anymore because they only like theirs and have battled too much over it & been embarrassed by FAKE finder and FAKE Wyoming (psych experiment to lower the belief in solves among other things; congratulations, you've been herded) therefore: no more solves allowed.
All you need to do is post something here within the space of 4 lines. Unless... NO SOLVE EXISTS!? How 'bout TOO MANY EXIST? I'm not one to take drama and beliefs over intellect. For I am TROUBLE Smile
Things pondered in human intelligence top to bottom:
*What the universe is doing
*What things do and how they work
*What people do and what they think of you
07-28-2020, 10:25 AM,
RE: No pro bloggers are interested in the FF solve. It threatens their popularity
Is this a cryptic message?
07-28-2020, 10:34 AM,
RE: No pro bloggers are interested in the FF solve. It threatens their popularity
No. It is an appeal to people to start talking what constitutes a solve; to overreach, to overstep the rules; to find nothing but the truth.
07-28-2020, 10:45 AM,
I think the Forrest crowd is dying out little by little. I think people don't want to let go since it's been a part of their life for so long. Hopefully people will find other things to get involved in as a group since the community is great.
© Stephanie
07-28-2020, 11:54 AM,
I only check in once in awhile to see what entertainment value exists. I could care less about the Fenn solve. The longer this goes on the more likely the solve is a dud. I think they (RF/finder) both realize that that many people and that amount of time resulted in much more imaginative and creative/fascinating solves. Also the longer time goes on the less likely Mr Finder will be able to profit from the solve. I am no not interesting in fathering his baby anymore. See what time can do? Next year the people on this forum will say “Fenn who?”
07-28-2020, 11:59 AM,
(07-28-2020, 11:54 AM)Top Secret Wrote: I only check in once in awhile to see what entertainment value exists. I could care less about the Fenn solve. The longer this goes on the more likely the solve is a dud. I think they (RF/finder) both realize that that many people and that amount of time resulted in much more imaginative and creative/fascinating solves. Also the longer time goes on the less likely Mr Finder will be able to profit from the solve. I am no not interesting in fathering his baby anymore. See what time can do? Next year the people on this forum will say “Fenn who?”

I just happened to see Cynthia's latest video on the YNP meet up and it mentioned some gossip about her would be talked about at the end. I thought...what did I say that would bother her? LOL....Apparently OTHER people are saying things lol....I was shocked. She said she isn't in rehab and not going through a nasty divorce.

Who is saying this stuff? Anyone know? Just sorta curious.
© Stephanie
07-28-2020, 12:02 PM,
You're right. Nobody cares about someone else's solve. Having said that, I'm posting my full solve in a day or two.

I would like someone to be interested enough in it to visit my blaze. I'd like to know if it's made with tar. Also, to see if you can tell if there was ever anything hidden there- maybe even something left behind.
07-28-2020, 02:30 PM,
Thanks for handling my frustration as well as y'all did. Fenn who? Yes, I'm getting to that point.
07-28-2020, 09:18 PM,
(07-28-2020, 11:59 AM)admin Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 11:54 AM)Top Secret Wrote: I only check in once in awhile to see what entertainment value exists. I could care less about the Fenn solve. The longer this goes on the more likely the solve is a dud. I think they (RF/finder) both realize that that many people and that amount of time resulted in much more imaginative and creative/fascinating solves. Also the longer time goes on the less likely Mr Finder will be able to profit from the solve. I am no not interesting in fathering his baby anymore. See what time can do? Next year the people on this forum will say “Fenn who?”

I just happened to see Cynthia's latest video on the YNP meet up and it mentioned some gossip about her would be talked about at the end. I thought...what did I say that would bother her? LOL....Apparently OTHER people are saying things lol....I was shocked. She said she isn't in rehab and not going through a nasty divorce.

Who is saying this stuff? Anyone know? Just sorta curious.

I don't have a great answer to any of the above questions. But I have
read that Dos Equis wants to retire the actor who's been starring in the
"most interesting man in the world" ads for a long time. Apparently
he's considered too old. Maybe Cynthia could be considered for some new Dos Equis ads featuring "the most interesting woman in the world". Hooha!
07-29-2020, 02:15 AM,
Best solve i came around is this one,it´s been out since 2015.

https://dalneitzel.com/2015/01/17/not-ju...-solution/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is anyone interested in actually finishing this? lead searcher 35 3,626 06-06-2020, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  For those interested... Mindy 1 1,137 11-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  This is what interested me in Aqua Fria Peak, 10 minutes into my search... Gordon Lightfoot 7 4,419 07-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Last Post: The Count
  im sorry Dal and all bloggers lostowl 5 2,830 04-24-2017, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  Is F interested in the finder? HarryFool 5 2,024 06-30-2015, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Have you talked to people that just arent interested? tomwhat 32 19,161 08-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich