Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suing the propaganda wings off the Fenndustrial Complex
07-28-2020, 03:22 PM,
Suing the propaganda wings off the Fenndustrial Complex
Say no names. They know who they are. How does it feel to work in a sphere that DENIES intelligence and you don't even know why you're doing it!? DID YOU get told someone is BAD? Just going to run that narrative along? If intellect's not rewarded, but in fact blocked- you will never go into history's favor. EVER! Better turn this rig around, pardner. For real. NOT GOOOOOD!
07-28-2020, 03:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2020, 03:57 PM by Becky from WV.)
RE: Suing the propaganda wings off the Fenndustrial Complex
@LeadSolver - I have absolutely NO idea what any of that is referring to. Why do you keep starting new threads when it's easier & better in terms of logistics to add to the threads we've already got? I mean honestly, how many threads do we need about WY?

But you are NOT the only one. You guys need to keep the threads we already have from getting lost in all the bullcrap ones. It's confusing & NOT beneficial to the rest of us.
07-28-2020, 04:22 PM,
RE: Suing the propaganda wings off the Fenndustrial Complex
Not CC. This is not Fenndustrial Complex. The people named in the suit are. Point me to the thread with the fire and I will gladly remove this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So did he sprout wings? James Perotti 16 5,637 09-13-2017, 07:44 AM
Last Post: pidmt