Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
07-29-2020, 11:04 AM,
Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
Nothing like a nice catching title to get right down into the fling of things.

Ok Fenny we been saying you are full of BS since the start. One of those things is that you said you do not mislead searchers. Now that we know NM,CO and MT are off the map, there is plenty of things that you said that mislead them.

So searchers vent away and let Fenn know how he mislead you.
07-29-2020, 11:58 AM,
RE: Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
(07-29-2020, 11:04 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Nothing like a nice catching title to get right down into the fling of things.

Ok Fenny we been saying you are full of BS since the start. One of those things is that you said you do not mislead searchers. Now that we know NM,CO and MT are off the map, there is plenty of things that you said that mislead them.

So searchers vent away and let Fenn know how he mislead you.

I think there will be some articles coming out that will call him on it. So we'll see. I hope the lawsuits get some discovery that can prove something...for me, I know I lost everything I put into the chase...but I would love some vindication.
© Stephanie
07-29-2020, 12:08 PM,
Vindication sure I understand. But do you have examples of
Misleading? Did you search WY? He said you were within 12’. Is this not misleading? Do you have more examples? How about anyone else?
07-29-2020, 12:22 PM,
This needs some black metal lyrics for effect.
07-29-2020, 12:29 PM,
(07-29-2020, 12:08 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Vindication sure I understand. But do you have examples of
Misleading? Did you search WY? He said you were within 12’. Is this not misleading? Do you have more examples? How about anyone else?

I sure wish others would share their conversations now that it's over.

He said I was within 6 feet, and the next day said I actually wasn't closer than 12 feet. Unless it was next to the road...there's no way he was being honest with me in my opinion. Ok no closer than 12 feet....so all the sudden he means 100 feet? I highly doubt that.

The he told me that I should have found it. Why didn't I? If it was in Wyoming and I was that close...had to have been when we drove through....why should I have found it? Wyoming was hardly ever searched by me. I searched in YNP a little bit, but not much at all and it was much later. I searched I think twice the medicine wheel when Mike had told me about it and I partnered with him briefly on that. He knows that I got an email that said something regarding it not being there...I think his comment was that medicine wheels are phony. That some guy in NM made one.

So I believe the reason I should have found it was that he kept me from it because he didn't want it to end. If you don't have that one nailed down you might as well stay home and play Canasta....stay home because that's wwwh...at home.

I'd be curious for someone to go through a lot of quotes and stories and realize his backyard as the location. I did think San Lazaro too...but I really think it was in his backyard the whole time...romantic whimsy...be home with your family.
© Stephanie
07-29-2020, 12:58 PM,
I think he is a kind man that enjoys company, or used to, and whomever was around him in chase days, he'd encourage them & tell them something good. He wasn't telling actual close people they were close. That's why it didn't get found till it was time for the box to go home. Or however it ended LMAO
07-29-2020, 02:39 PM,
(07-29-2020, 11:04 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
It took me almost two years to figure this out and it only took that long because I was trying to 'figure out the poem'. I sent three emails to FF and never got any kind of response. They were normal emails with nature pics and stuff from search trips. I wasn't trying to get anything from him. I didn't speak in some secret chase code language. At this point I'm really glad I never got a reply. It might've sucked me in forever. Lol
07-30-2020, 12:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 12:22 AM by Gremlin.)
I wish people wouldn't be such "poor losers". It's like blaming Zuckerberg for one's own personal lack of ambition.
07-30-2020, 02:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 02:26 PM by Anon Anon.)
(07-30-2020, 12:20 AM)Gremlin Wrote: I wish people wouldn't be such "poor losers". It's like blaming Zuckerberg for one's own personal lack of ambition.

Good luck, because that is all you will find in here for the most part. Conspiracy Theorizing Fenn Bashers. I come in to read for entertainment with a rare post, such as this one.

You've been warned.
07-30-2020, 02:44 PM,
I think for the most part other than this thread that says he's full of $hit....most people question if he was fair. They question that because of a few things...statements that seem to be contradictory, and the relationships he's had with searchers. I see no reason those things should be overlooked. He put this public quest on and hundreds of thousands searched and some died, because they were looking for it. So why is it such a bad thing to question the legitimacy of it? All that aside. I very much liked who Forrest is. I think he's one of the most brilliant people I've ever met. Also, one of the funniest. Only thing I take issue with...the getting personal with searchers and giving "clues" in my opinion.

Funny is Forrest himself says he's a rake....and for people to question what's in front of them....yet they ignore his worlds and just are star struck.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 7 2,672 05-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A