Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
07-30-2020, 06:13 PM,
RE: Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
@Gremlin - You have made exactly 4 posts on this site ... 3 of them today. No one here is a "poor loser", but you have NOT even been around long enough to make any kind of judgement against us. Have you read TTOTC or is that too difficult for you to tackle? By the way, your Zuckerberg comparison stinks.

@Anon Anon - You have been here for less than 2 years, & as far as I can remember, your posts have been mostly derogatory anyway. You stated that the most difficult line for you is "go in peace". Well, why don't you do that & leave the rest of us "FF bashers" to our business. We are NOT satisfied with the ending of the Chase, but it sounds as if you are ... so go on & "git". Go in peace, Anon Anon. Find other entertainment.
07-30-2020, 09:26 PM,
I was waiting in the gallery for the artist to uncover his masterpiece for 10 years, and when the time finally came up to reveal the masterpiece to the world ,the artist took it away, and replaced it with a drawing of Alfred E Neuman.
Thanks Fenn.
07-30-2020, 09:39 PM,
(07-30-2020, 09:26 PM)Dr. Coffee Wrote: I was waiting in the gallery for the artist to uncover his masterpiece for 10 years, and when the time finally came up to reveal the masterpiece to the world ,the artist took it away, and replaced it with a drawing of Alfred E Neuman.
Thanks Fenn.

Hahaha, yeah, that about sums it up.
07-31-2020, 12:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 12:29 AM by æ___.)
Love is in the Bin

stay gold.

https://youtu.be/qxiwWqWAa2I
07-31-2020, 11:35 AM,
@Seeker9 - Of course there were hints in several of the scrapbooks. Why else would FF have written them? Because he has excess time on his hands? It has all been a game for him, but that's okay. Did FF ever state that there were NO hints there? He said that to me in a personal email ... until I pointed some of them out to him. Same deal with the video of him riding the caboose on the D&SGNRR ... denied until proven wrong.

Suicides? What brought that up in your mind? By the way, what video were you watching?
07-31-2020, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 12:24 PM by crazyfamily.)
Becky, I’m playing devils advocate here to some extent, but the video that you point to with the Durango/ Silverton train isn’t nearly conclusive at positively identifying Forrest Fenn on that train. The video is fuzzy and the scene is too short to SEE that it’s Forrest. There are coincidences, for sure: the guy is about the right age, he’s wearing purple, and it’s the day after his birthday. But you can’t really see his face - can you. No, you can’t.

Even if it is Forrest Fenn on that train it doesn’t prove a damn thing about the treasure.
07-31-2020, 01:04 PM,
(07-31-2020, 11:26 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lastnight watching a utube show, the tubers played a video clip of Forrest basically kind of admitting that there were hints or clues in the scrapbooks. That was shocking to me. Nowhere in the book or poem does it say to log on to Dals website for additional clues and hints... If FF or the finder released the location the chest was found, would it become a popular spot for suicides? Morbid thought I know, but the guy was getting a lot of crazy emails.

It would only make sense to read as much of the man as possible when you are playing at such high stakes. The place, I imagine, is far off the beaten path and what you ask does not seem too unreasonable at the moment. I believe the significance of the spot will be revealed when the time is right. Everything is being very meticulously calculated/formulated, imo. Now we all can do is sit and wait. Some of us are choosing to keep the faith. It will take a community and I have not been shown that anything is over except for the hunt. Luckily, there are many aspects and phases for thing that are being chased. I don't think half of you ever paid any attention to the actual poem. Some of you have shown me different. Stephanie was on the right track. I think if anyone had a real chance it would be her. It is unfortunate what happened and it's sad to know it affected her life the way it has. I'm sure there are many people who feel they are in a similar boat right now. I don't know what else to say.
07-31-2020, 01:32 PM,
(07-31-2020, 12:15 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Collusion!!!....
The suicide thing was brought up in my mind from a FF interview where he was talking about all the ppl who emailed or called him that were suicidal to some degree.... I was watching a livestream Cowlazars and Kpro video lastnight, Becky.. Someome in the chat brought up the fact that admin and Mike had been chase partners at one time (Mike denied this and or said he couldn't remember that they were partners) Kpro seemed jelly lol.

I'll have to watch that out of curiosity....I don't know what consists of a partner to him, but we were working together on his solve with the wheel. It was only for that solve...but if the word partner bothers anyone...then we were ummm people who spoke about working on a solve together and made a deal we'd share in the chest if it was recovered. He was giving guidance on the solve and I was doing the botg. I hope she wouldn't be jealous. Mike and I NEVER were anything but friends from here.

I have absolutely no issue with anyone, but I feel some people do with me. What can I do to fix it? I had no problem with kpro at all other than her saying mean things about ChaseChat and trying to have people go to her site. That doesn't even bother me that she did that, but I guess that's why I banned her. She is the one who actually reminded me this happened, because I didn't even remember. That didn't mean I had any bad feelings about her. I think her and Mike do a great job on the show and I'm super happy they have success. I have friends who have issues with her...I don't have those issues and I don't take those issues as my own and my friends don't expect me to take their issues and make them my own.

I never had any issue with Candy either, but she attached my issues with Marti to herself and kicked me off the H. Beil facebook page ONLY because of her adopted feelings for me. We didn't even know each other. Since then...I read her trash me twice on a facebook page that was 100% mean, telling everyone I should walk into a volcano. This is someone I don't even know. So I registered a copyrighted post I had and told facebook she was infringing. I think I had every right to do that.

So anyway....I hope people can forgive me for whatever they don't like me for...and tell me what it is and I'll talk it out with you. If you hate me because I have issues with Forrest....then I can't fix that...I do have issues and I'm sorry if you don't agree with me and it makes you want to hate me. Anything else, I'll try and fix. My email is tyblossom on gmail or aol. I'd love to put out the white flag and only concentrate on good things.
© Stephanie
07-31-2020, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 02:06 PM by question.)
(07-30-2020, 09:39 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 09:26 PM)Dr. Coffee Wrote: I was waiting in the gallery for the artist to uncover his masterpiece for 10 years, and when the time finally came up to reveal the masterpiece to the world ,the artist took it away, and replaced it with a drawing of Alfred E Neuman.
Thanks Fenn.

Okay I really did spit up my coffee on that one lol.

(07-31-2020, 01:32 PM)admin Wrote: I have absolutely no issue with anyone, but I feel some people do with me. What can I do to fix it? I had no problem with kpro at all other than her saying mean things about ChaseChat and trying to have people go to her site. That doesn't even bother me that she did that, but I guess that's why I banned her. She is the one who actually reminded me this happened, because I didn't even remember. That didn't mean I had any bad feelings about her. I think her and Mike do a great job on the show and I'm super happy they have success. I have friends who have issues with her...I don't have those issues and I don't take those issues as my own and my friends don't expect me to take their issues and make them my own.

Stephanie, Kpro is the equivalent of the Trojan Horse. Everything appears friendly on the outside, but then let her into your life, and things quickly turn to shit.
07-31-2020, 02:14 PM,
(07-31-2020, 01:54 PM)question Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 09:39 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
Thanks Fenn.

Okay I really did spit up my coffee on that one lol.

(07-31-2020, 01:32 PM)admin Wrote: I have absolutely no issue with anyone, but I feel some people do with me. What can I do to fix it? I had no problem with kpro at all other than her saying mean things about ChaseChat and trying to have people go to her site. That doesn't even bother me that she did that, but I guess that's why I banned her. She is the one who actually reminded me this happened, because I didn't even remember. That didn't mean I had any bad feelings about her. I think her and Mike do a great job on the show and I'm super happy they have success. I have friends who have issues with her...I don't have those issues and I don't take those issues as my own and my friends don't expect me to take their issues and make them my own.

Stephanie, Kpro is the equivalent of the Trojan Horse. Let her into your life, and things quickly turn to shit.

I'm shocked to hear how she said what she did. I have hundreds of emails between us over a year and a half and it wasn't just about the wheel, but other spots. That was just the main one. Anyway...I don't want to hate anyone....hopeful they can change their feelings about me or not...but I don't think I deserve the wrath because I felt Forrest cheated us all. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard she was upset that CHB was giving clues to others...that's my same beef with Forrest. So I would hope she can understand some how by comparing those two situations.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 7 2,709 05-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A