Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
07-31-2020, 03:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 03:57 PM by legacyhelper.)
RE: Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
(07-31-2020, 11:26 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lastnight watching a utube show, the tubers played a video clip of Forrest basically kind of admitting that there were hints or clues in the scrapbooks. That was shocking to me. Nowhere in the book or poem does it say to log on to Dals website for additional clues and hints... If FF or the finder released the location the chest was found, would it become a popular spot for suicides? Morbid thought I know, but the guy was getting a lot of crazy emails.

That's hella clever. "Bridge". I get it.

(07-31-2020, 01:04 PM)æ___ Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 11:26 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Lastnight watching a utube show, the tubers played a video clip of Forrest basically kind of admitting that there were hints or clues in the scrapbooks. That was shocking to me. Nowhere in the book or poem does it say to log on to Dals website for additional clues and hints... If FF or the finder released the location the chest was found, would it become a popular spot for suicides? Morbid thought I know, but the guy was getting a lot of crazy emails.

It would only make sense to read as much of the man as possible when you are playing at such high stakes. The place, I imagine, is far off the beaten path and what you ask does not seem too unreasonable at the moment. I believe the significance of the spot will be revealed when the time is right. Everything is being very meticulously calculated/formulated, imo. Now we all can do is sit and wait. Some of us are choosing to keep the faith. It will take a community and I have not been shown that anything is over except for the hunt. Luckily, there are many aspects and phases for thing that are being chased. I don't think half of you ever paid any attention to the actual poem. Some of you have shown me different. Stephanie was on the right track. I think if anyone had a real chance it would be her. It is unfortunate what happened and it's sad to know it affected her life the way it has. I'm sure there are many people who feel they are in a similar boat right now. I don't know what else to say.

You could urge us to maintain social distancing while sleeping together.

(07-31-2020, 11:35 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Seeker9 - Of course there were hints in several of the scrapbooks. Why else would FF have written them? Because he has excess time on his hands? It has all been a game for him, but that's okay. Did FF ever state that there were NO hints there? He said that to me in a personal email ... until I pointed some of them out to him. Same deal with the video of him riding the caboose on the D&SGNRR ... denied until proven wrong.

Suicides? What brought that up in your mind? By the way, what video were you watching?

Becky, PLEASE don't watch that video!
07-31-2020, 04:10 PM,
I strongly urge you all to maintain at least 6ft from each other while spending any time under one another, especially if you are sleeping during that time. Trust me, it's for the Greater Good. The rainbow bridge will be much more real for those of you who choose to disregard my advice. Stay safe while in them there mountains, please.
07-31-2020, 05:41 PM,
@crazyfamily - The video is legitimate & that is indeed FF on the caboose. I can see it perfectly, & as if that wasn't enough, ... he & I discussed it. But disagree as much as you like because it does NOT change the facts. I also possess many still photos of him at several other points, ... taken by train enthusiasts on that weekend. It is definitely FF.

The train stops at Needleton to take on water. FF remained standing at the BACK of the caboose at the railing, ... so I know he did NOT get off there. I am quite certain of my facts, & can prove everything I write here. Does any other searcher have ABSOLUTE unequivocal facts about FF's activities? I do NOT know that answer unless they come forth with proof. Mine is real.
07-31-2020, 06:14 PM,
Becky, do you know who took the video?
07-31-2020, 06:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 06:45 PM by crazyfamily.)
Forrest Fenn you are full of $hit!
(07-31-2020, 05:41 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @crazyfamily - The video is legitimate & that is indeed FF on the caboose. I can see it perfectly, & as if that wasn't enough, ... he & I discussed it. But disagree as much as you like because it does NOT change the facts. I also possess many still photos of him at several other points, ... taken by train enthusiasts on that weekend. It is definitely FF.

The train stops at Needleton to take on water. FF remained standing at the BACK of the caboose at the railing, ... so I know he did NOT get off there. I am quite certain of my facts, & can prove everything I write here. Does any other searcher have ABSOLUTE unequivocal facts about FF's activities? I do NOT know that answer unless they come forth with proof. Mine is real.
It would be more persuasive if you provided that photographic proof. The video is too blurry to convince me that it’s Forrest.

I am well aware of what that train does, I’ve gotten off at Needleton and hiked to Chicago Basin, over Columbine Pass and into Vallecito.

Becky, you want us to buy your theory, but provide no evidence. You ask questions @everyone and then disregard what is said. Frankly, it’s empty jibber jabber without that proof that you claim to have. Just like 5gurls promoting conspiracies with no evidence.

Further, you’ve posted this crap on a thread titled Forrest Fenn you’re full of shit. Yet, you are avoiding providing your proof. So, if Forrest is full of shit for doing so, so are you.
07-31-2020, 06:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 06:25 PM by Beavertooth.)
(07-31-2020, 02:14 PM)admin Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 01:54 PM)question Wrote: Okay I really did spit up my coffee on that one lol.

(07-31-2020, 01:32 PM)admin Wrote: I have absolutely no issue with anyone, but I feel some people do with me. What can I do to fix it? I had no problem with kpro at all other than her saying mean things about ChaseChat and trying to have people go to her site. That doesn't even bother me that she did that, but I guess that's why I banned her. She is the one who actually reminded me this happened, because I didn't even remember. That didn't mean I had any bad feelings about her. I think her and Mike do a great job on the show and I'm super happy they have success. I have friends who have issues with her...I don't have those issues and I don't take those issues as my own and my friends don't expect me to take their issues and make them my own.

Stephanie, Kpro is the equivalent of the Trojan Horse. Let her into your life, and things quickly turn to shit.

I'm shocked to hear how she said what she did. I have hundreds of emails between us over a year and a half and it wasn't just about the wheel, but other spots. That was just the main one. Anyway...I don't want to hate anyone....hopeful they can change their feelings about me or not...but I don't think I deserve the wrath because I felt Forrest cheated us all. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard she was upset that CHB was giving clues to others...that's my same beef with Forrest. So I would hope she can understand some how by comparing those two situations.

You are assuming she really has an issue with you. She may just be using you as a "whipping boy" to further endear herself with Forrest. She may think the more she attacks you, the better Forrest will like her. She appears to like to use people for her own benefit.
07-31-2020, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 07:12 PM by admin.)
(07-31-2020, 06:23 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 02:14 PM)admin Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 01:54 PM)question Wrote: Okay I really did spit up my coffee on that one lol.

(07-31-2020, 01:32 PM)admin Wrote: I have absolutely no issue with anyone, but I feel some people do with me. What can I do to fix it? I had no problem with kpro at all other than her saying mean things about ChaseChat and trying to have people go to her site. That doesn't even bother me that she did that, but I guess that's why I banned her. She is the one who actually reminded me this happened, because I didn't even remember. That didn't mean I had any bad feelings about her. I think her and Mike do a great job on the show and I'm super happy they have success. I have friends who have issues with her...I don't have those issues and I don't take those issues as my own and my friends don't expect me to take their issues and make them my own.

Stephanie, Kpro is the equivalent of the Trojan Horse. Let her into your life, and things quickly turn to shit.

I'm shocked to hear how she said what she did. I have hundreds of emails between us over a year and a half and it wasn't just about the wheel, but other spots. That was just the main one. Anyway...I don't want to hate anyone....hopeful they can change their feelings about me or not...but I don't think I deserve the wrath because I felt Forrest cheated us all. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard she was upset that CHB was giving clues to others...that's my same beef with Forrest. So I would hope she can understand some how by comparing those two situations.

You are assuming she really has an issue with you. She may just be using you as a "whipping boy" to further endear herself with Forrest. She may think the more she attacks you, the better Forrest will like her. She appears to like to use people for her own benefit.

Well that's one way to look at it and maybe it is true, but unless she tells me...I won't know for sure. Forrest isn't going to be news much longer anyway....people are going to tire of it and want to hear about new things. Thanks for your words of wisdom!
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 7 2,709 05-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A