Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was just asked by someone to post this.
07-30-2020, 10:57 AM,
RE: I was just asked by someone to post this.
(07-30-2020, 09:27 AM)The_Spoiler Wrote: Just a little reminder....

Fenn has never said that the chest was hidden in Wyoming. He said it was found in Wyoming and "found" has completely different meanings than what you think. Look it up. "Found in Wyoming" can mean that the treasure started or began in Wyoming.

When he said "the finder found and retrieved the treasure", this too does not have to mean what you think it means. Look up the definition of the word retrieved. Retrieved could mean recalled to mind or remembered. It does not have to mean the chest was physically recovered.

All of his statements about Wyoming can be true and the chest can still be hidden in another state.

You want to take this to court? All Fenn has to do is tell what definition of the word he intended when he wrote it. Case closed.

As Becky pointed out, he said him and finder decided to tell everyone it was found in Wyoming. Him or the "finder" never said that was where it was for 10 years.
© Stephanie
07-30-2020, 11:55 AM,
@Stephanie & everyone: Here's the written statement from FF. "... he agreed that we should reveal that the treasure was found in Wyoming. Until he found the treasure, the treasure had not moved in the 10 years since I left it there on the ground, and walked away."

FF alludes that (by using the word agreed) he & the finder had some discussion about exactly what to reveal. It's as if I suggested to my friend that we eat at a certain restaurant & she agreed to do that. But the idea was all mine.

The next sentence could easily be taken out of context to say something completely different. I believe the part about the treasure NOT being moved for 10 years, ... but NOT the state of WY. That sentence could be truthful as far as it goes for clarity, but I have yet to be made aware of a believable WY solve & a/or a finder from "back east".

There are plenty of questions that FF could answer that have NOTHING to do with the so-called finder &/or his solve. I want to know why the stick was there. I want to know what the special thing included was for some phantom "she". I want to know the blaze. I want to know if FF is now in possession of the treasure & the chest. I want to know why FF said several times that there were 15 years between the time he got cancer & when he hid the treasure, ... & how that figures into the 2010 supposed hiding. I want to know why he says he never attended college when he clearly did. I want to know why FF mis-spelled Navajo & Wetherill, & how the Fenn family had enough acreage in Temple, TX, to raise farm animals.

Hey Stephanie, will you please create a thread for such questions? Things that FF could easily answer for us. I'd like to see what other searchers would like to know that FF could easily answer.
07-30-2020, 12:14 PM,
If my lawyer and I were walking through the neighborhood and I found a stash of money. And, one of the houses on the block had been empty for years. I think my lawyer and I would agree that we should tell people we found it at the empty house.

And, it's only lying if we tell people it was found there. We're just saying we "should" tell people that.

Let me add that I am not saying that Mr. Fenn is a liar. I think he is actually a master at not lying. Honestly, everything I've read from him supports my solve- but my solve is in Montana.
07-30-2020, 02:24 PM,
(07-30-2020, 11:55 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: "Until he found the treasure,..., and walked away."
07-30-2020, 03:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 03:08 PM by Gravity.)
Hey Stephanie,

Forrest called me and said I should post following statement for him:

"Dear Stephanie,

I'll be forever grateful for the services you provided for me. Altough it is feasible to sue me, it will never be successful. I hope you have a great future and many treasure hunts to follow.

Yours sincerely

Forrest"
07-30-2020, 03:35 PM,
"so today he agreed that we should reveal that the treasure was found in Wyoming.(even though it wasn't) Until he found the treasure, (in a different state) the treasure had not moved in the 10 years since I left it there on the ground, and walked away."

(voices inside FF head)

If you read it that way, FF and the finder agreed to bend the truth a little. The finder agreed to reveal that he found the treasure in Wyoming, not that he actually found the treasure in Wyoming.
07-30-2020, 03:57 PM,
My Own GI (yo GI!)

“Boo Boo, you’ve tried to stop my brilliant ideas with common sense a thousand times. Has it ever worked?”
07-30-2020, 04:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 04:07 PM by EastonS19.)
I call B. S. all the way.
I think this web site is here because someone is making money from it...
This is why its being kept alive.....

I just got a phone call from Forrest he told me I was right.
07-30-2020, 04:33 PM,
(07-30-2020, 03:08 PM)Gravity Wrote: Hey Stephanie,

Forrest called me and said I should post following statement for him:

"Dear Stephanie,

I'll be forever grateful for the services you provided for me. Altough it is feasible to sue me, it will never be successful. I hope you have a great future and many treasure hunts to follow.

Yours sincerely

Forrest"

Thx for lookin', FF!! Whatcha worried about?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just one chase topic because so many people have asked... Mindy 0 549 04-19-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Questions no ones asked zombiecupkake 10 2,036 01-21-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Has Forrest Been Asked About The Blaze Recently? windjc 4 3,404 10-26-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: AccountAtAGlance