Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If it's Wyoming...
07-30-2020, 05:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 05:33 AM by ravenhome777.)
If it's Wyoming...
If it was in Wyoming, this makes me wonder if it was stashed around FF's secret fishing hole. The one that is pictured in the book with tons of trout. Still don't know where that is, but....

Could that be the Popo Agie trout pool? Perhaps.
Yesterday, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:56 PM by ravenhome777.)
RE: If it's Wyoming...
I was just thinking about "Too Far to Walk". The preface gives us the the answer to the clue. It's at the Madison river, right before the river leaves the park, which happens to be on the border of Montana and Wyoming.

Most people were assuming that WWWH was FF's bathing spot and they were travelling down stream and then TFTW was the spot that FF calls out in the preface of his book. If that's the case, it's leading us AWAY from WY and into MT. That was my logical assumption of the direction we had to follow. No place for the meek being ghost village, ect.

So, if TFTW is leading us away from WY, how did the finder find it in WY?

My assumption was that the findy spot was at Cameron MT where his mother passed away. It was also WWH because of his tears watering the tree. I assumed this was the end and where the T was hidden. BUT, FF has us going BACK THE OTHER WAY to Wyoming!

Very confusing.

Is this what he meant when he said that the poem was circular.

At that spot, I found a WW carved into a tree. I assumed this was "William Worth" for FT Worth, where his grandmother grew up who told him about the camanches stealing chickens when he was a kid.

So, if the poem is circular, perhaps we find the end, and then there's a clue that makes us go back to the OTHER WWWH, which is his bathing spot? Do we have to circle the opposite direction and go UP river? Do we need to go to the Boiling River area or the North entrance?

https://imgur.com/R6fMT9K