Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Thorough Study of The Finders Chest Photo
10 hours ago,
RE: A Thorough Study of The Finders Chest Photo
I'd rather the discussion go back to the poem, but that's just one person's opinion. I don't see what there is to discuss if we all see that it has been ALtaRED. Why do you think it was ALtaRED OH!? Do you think they're hiding something? What is the point you are trying to make? Cut to The Chase...
2 hours ago,
RE: A Thorough Study of The Finders Chest Photo
(10 hours ago)æ___ Wrote: I'd rather the discussion go back to the poem, but that's just one person's opinion. I don't see what there is to discuss if we all see that it has been ALtaRED. Why do you think it was ALtaRED OH!? Do you think they're hiding something? What is the point you are trying to make? Cut to The Chase...

C'mon ae. When you see a fake ending like this of a 10 year treasure hunt, doesn't this make you wonder if there is a poem solve?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New idea about the twig/stick in the treasure chest photo. total1ty 15 1,581 06-19-2020, 07:20 PM
Last Post: J Smith
  Finders Weepers, Losers Keepers Riddlemethat 6 1,285 04-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Original photo of the chest from a book admin 12 4,805 07-12-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: astree
  Tips from experienced Treasure finders boomergirl 0 1,135 05-23-2018, 08:47 AM
Last Post: boomergirl
  Photo of Forrest in vault with chest astree 5 3,108 04-06-2018, 06:30 AM
  Chest with Fake Bottom (the publicity photo) astree 0 1,313 02-10-2018, 08:29 AM