Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Questions to Forrest and looking for clarification from him too!
07-30-2020, 12:46 PM,
Questions to Forrest and looking for clarification from him too!
I liked a lot of what Becky was asking. I'm sure there are a lot of questions people have that they want answers to....especially when things don't seem to jive.

I'm looking forward to this thread to see what people have "caught" that they think is misleading, or a lie( I agree with the the person who said he's a master at not lying).
© Stephanie
07-30-2020, 05:30 PM,
RE: Questions to Forrest and looking for clarification from him too!
(07-30-2020, 12:46 PM)admin Wrote: I liked a lot of what Becky was asking. I'm sure there are a lot of questions people have that they want answers to....especially when things don't seem to jive.

I'm looking forward to this thread to see what people have "caught" that they think is misleading, or a lie( I agree with the the person who said he's a master at not lying).

Since Forrest announced that the Chase is over, I believe that he has other
things to do with his time, rather than spend a lot of time on these blogs,
specifically answering questions. He might answer softball questions if he's
in the mood, but good luck with the tougher ones. If I were in his shoes
right now, I wouldn't even respond/reply to the tougher questions, because
even a polite response like "I politely decline to answer that one" could
result in negative thoughts about him. For this same reason, I ignore a lot
of messages that I'd like to respond to.
07-30-2020, 06:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 06:58 PM by fundamental design.)
(07-30-2020, 05:30 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 12:46 PM)admin Wrote: I liked a lot of what Becky was asking. I'm sure there are a lot of questions people have that they want answers to....especially when things don't seem to jive.

Since Forrest announced that the Chase is over, I believe that he has other
things to do with his time, rather than spend a lot of time on these blogs,
specifically answering questions. He might answer softball questions if he's
in the mood, but good luck with the tougher ones. If I were in his shoes
right now, I wouldn't even respond/reply to the tougher questions, because
even a polite response like "I politely decline to answer that one" could
result in negative thoughts about him. For this same reason, I ignore a lot
of messages that I'd like to respond to.

I don’t believe the point of asking f questions now is that we expect an answer. It’s good enough to come up with some pertinent questions nonetheless...

Did any other searchers besides the (supposed) finder also discover any of the hints in ttotc book?

Was there a hint in the poem? If so, did any searcher figure that out correctly?

Pays to be a winner.
07-30-2020, 06:58 PM,
@Everyone - Remember the question at Jenny's where someone asked FF if he used any transportation other than his vehicle when he went to hide the treasure? FF replied that if he answered one way, it would be fabrication. But if he answered some other way, it would cause something else. I forget exactly what his answer was, but it was clearly avoiding having to give the simple correct answer.

That's another verification I had for the D&SNGRR. If he parked his vehicle in Durango, he would have used the train to get the rest of the way. Then the finder would have needed to do the same thing. So I would like to know the correct answer to that question ... about FF using an additional means of transportation.
07-30-2020, 09:08 PM,
I'm lost, I feel like this thread started off with info that was not presented. Not everyone is following every new thread or YouTube video, etc. Who's Becky and what did she say?

Thanks. Excuse my ignorance.
07-30-2020, 09:14 PM,
Forrest:
1- Did you or do you now have any ownership, lease, or purchase agreement rights to the property on which the treasure chest was hidden?

2- Did you cause, or arrange to have, construction equipment alter the natural ground contours in the immediate area of the treasure chest before you hid it?

3- Are you now or have you ever been affiliated with the Freemasons?
07-31-2020, 07:36 AM,
(07-30-2020, 06:58 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Everyone - Remember the question at Jenny's where someone asked FF if he used any transportation other than his vehicle when he went to hide the treasure? FF replied that if he answered one way, it would be fabrication. But if he answered some other way, it would cause something else. I forget exactly what his answer was, but it was clearly avoiding having to give the simple correct answer.

That's another verification I had for the D&SNGRR. If he parked his vehicle in Durango, he would have used the train to get the rest of the way. Then the finder would have needed to do the same thing. So I would like to know the correct answer to that question ... about FF using an additional means of transportation.

You're pretty far off. You may want to go look up the original Q & A.
07-31-2020, 10:31 AM,
@Longfellow - I do NOT think I'm "pretty far off". What's the problem with my post?

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featured-q...aricating/

Posted on March 2, 2015 by Jenny Kile

Forrest, You said you made two trips from your car to hide the treasure. Besides walking, did you use any other methods of transportation to get back and forth between the car and the hide? Thanks, Edgar

Edgar, your wording of the question prompts me to pause and wonder if I can answer it candidly, yet correctly. Were all the evidence truly known, and I answered in the positive, you might say I was prevaricating, by some definitions of the word. And if I answered in the negative, you may claim that I was quibbling. So I will stay quiet on that subject. Thanks for the question anyway. f
07-31-2020, 11:14 AM,
(07-30-2020, 09:14 PM)trigace Wrote: Forrest:
1- Did you or do you now have any ownership, lease, or purchase agreement rights to the property on which the treasure chest was hidden?

2- Did you cause, or arrange to have, construction equipment alter the natural ground contours in the immediate area of the treasure chest before you hid it?

3- Are you now or have you ever been affiliated with the Freemasons?

Why are you suggesting Freemasons?
07-31-2020, 11:25 AM,
@crazyfamily - I'm NOT asking anyone to investigate anything. The question was a simple Yes or No one, but FF made it into a big deal. To me, his lack of directness is questionable & leads me to believe that there was indeed another mode of transportation in addition to his vehicle. I say it was the train.

I would like to have clarification from FF himself. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the finder. The question seems specific enough to elicit a truthful, direct answer from FF. Did he "use any other methods of transportation to get back & forth between the car & the hide?" YES or NO? FF would have to have HONESTLY replied, "YES!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clarification for something said on HOR Mindy 38 6,621 02-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Questions for Forrest Rick Nowak 30 12,790 01-22-2020, 03:30 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  2020 MW Questions with Forrest Fenn brubr 9 2,620 01-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Six Questions with Forrest Fenn (02/04/2019) JoeKing101 10 7,701 02-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Daniel A
Big Grin Forrest Fenn Random Words/Questions Bet 19 10,556 06-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Six Questions with Forrest Fenn and The Thrill of the Chase: Double Charmed DL167 103 48,972 03-06-2018, 06:52 AM
Last Post: will197532