Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Questions to Forrest and looking for clarification from him too!
08-01-2020, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 09:06 AM by admin.)
RE: Questions to Forrest and looking for clarification from him too!
Forrest....prove to us this was legit. Prove to us you weren't a fraud. Can you?
© Stephanie
08-01-2020, 06:46 AM,
(07-31-2020, 02:57 PM)BackTL Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 06:58 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Everyone - Remember the question at Jenny's where someone asked FF if he used any transportation other than his vehicle when he went to hide the treasure? FF replied that if he answered one way, it would be fabrication. But if he answered some other way, it would cause something else. I forget exactly what his answer was, but it was clearly avoiding having to give the simple correct answer.

That's another verification I had for the D&SNGRR. If he parked his vehicle in Durango, he would have used the train to get the rest of the way. Then the finder would have needed to do the same thing. So I would like to know the correct answer to that question ... about FF using an additional means of transportation.

The answer to that, I think, is that he waded.

I think the solution includes an answer like that. When Forrest answered the questions, in my mind, he said, “ yes I walked, but somebody could get picky and say part of the time it wasnt technically purely walking”
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
08-01-2020, 08:47 AM,
(07-31-2020, 11:14 AM)Can't see Forest for the trees Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 09:14 PM)trigace Wrote: Forrest:
1- Did you or do you now have any ownership, lease, or purchase agreement rights to the property on which the treasure chest was hidden?

2- Did you cause, or arrange to have, construction equipment alter the natural ground contours in the immediate area of the treasure chest before you hid it?

3- Are you now or have you ever been affiliated with the Freemasons?

Why are you suggesting Freemasons?

Because in my solve there are many symbols of Freemasonry. At one time I counted 35 symbols but I've found more since then. Freemasons have incorporated their symbols in many of the things they build or do. Forrest said he felt like an architect when he wrote the poem. Freemasons refer to the Great Architect (God) and incorporate his name in their work. Some of the symbols are the compass, the square, the all-seeing eye, steps of progression (or a ladder), secret handshakes and signs and names and much more. If Forrest isn't a Freemason he sure knows a lot about them.
08-01-2020, 05:00 PM,
(08-01-2020, 06:46 AM)astree Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 02:57 PM)BackTL Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 06:58 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Everyone - Remember the question at Jenny's where someone asked FF if he used any transportation other than his vehicle when he went to hide the treasure? FF replied that if he answered one way, it would be fabrication. But if he answered some other way, it would cause something else. I forget exactly what his answer was, but it was clearly avoiding having to give the simple correct answer.

That's another verification I had for the D&SNGRR. If he parked his vehicle in Durango, he would have used the train to get the rest of the way. Then the finder would have needed to do the same thing. So I would like to know the correct answer to that question ... about FF using an additional means of transportation.

The answer to that, I think, is that he waded.

I think the solution includes an answer like that. When Forrest answered the questions, in my mind, he said, “ yes I walked, but somebody could get picky and say part of the time it wasnt technically purely walking”

Oh, please! We all know what walking is. But I admit that until today I
hadn't seen the phrase "purely walking". So I'll play along and guess.
Does "impurely walking" mean something like . . . breathing while you
walk? No, that's too easy. Maybe THINKING while you walk? Naaaah.
Okay . . . Me, teacher! Pick MEEEE! I've got it!! CHEWING GUM while
you walk! Do I get a gold star, teacher? Jeez. No wonder I don't visit
these blogs as much as I used to. And it's not directly because of FF's
announcement of the "find". I have always been skeptical of that since
June 6.
08-01-2020, 05:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 06:32 PM by wildfuntear.)
Forrest, you probably won't want to answer this one, especially if you don't see it. I'm bringing it up mainly for the edification/education of others.

In view of the fact that wintertime in the United States occurs during summertime on the continent of Australia, how likely is it that while most of the people on the continent of Australia were engaging in their typical summertime activities, you used a snowmobile to transport your bronze treasure chest to a place that during your last act of transporting this bronze chest for the purpose of hiding it was within 200 feet of the hidey spot that your poem leads to, if correctly solved?

(Forrest might want to give an answer pretty much equivalent to "somewhat likely". This is not a biggie.)
08-01-2020, 07:59 PM,
I have a question for Forrest: have you ever found a powerful, carved stone in the Southwest? Something that has the North American Spirit and a power of its own? (Besides turquoise)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clarification for something said on HOR Mindy 38 6,653 02-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Questions for Forrest Rick Nowak 30 12,792 01-22-2020, 03:30 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  2020 MW Questions with Forrest Fenn brubr 9 2,623 01-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Six Questions with Forrest Fenn (02/04/2019) JoeKing101 10 7,711 02-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Daniel A
Big Grin Forrest Fenn Random Words/Questions Bet 19 10,564 06-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Six Questions with Forrest Fenn and The Thrill of the Chase: Double Charmed DL167 103 49,065 03-06-2018, 06:52 AM
Last Post: will197532