Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Here’s how Forrest messed with me
08-03-2020, 09:42 PM,
RE: Here’s how Forrest messed with me
(08-02-2020, 06:52 AM)Top Secret Wrote: I don’t think Fenny was messing with you with that stickman stretch. It seems
More like your personal bias And your game with Fenn was messing with you.

Give up, TS. Its always all about crazyloser, didnt you know?
08-03-2020, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 09:59 PM by crazyfamily.)
(08-03-2020, 09:42 PM)brubr Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 06:52 AM)Top Secret Wrote: I don’t think Fenny was messing with you with that stickman stretch. It seems
More like your personal bias And your game with Fenn was messing with you.

Give up, TS. Its always all about crazyloser, didnt you know?

Howz yer dig goin?

(08-02-2020, 12:51 PM)æ___ Wrote: Yours means as much to you as mine means to me. I saw whyoh written on a sign as I was leaving 151 turning right onto 84. Ware else can Wiyo be found?

And don't tell me, "it's just a phase."

I guess I'll share the two most recent times that I felt Forrest was messing with me.

BOTG before last I told him I was visiting a set of ruins labeled as E on the map I've been using. I sent him a pic from these ruins, and the next day the SB about Addie was released. This SB mentioned a boa hug.

My last BOTG I was going back to these ruins and again the next day Forrest mentions a boa hug. I don't remember where or what the posting was. It may have been a sB, but I stopped paying attention.

It was FGM 25
https://dalneitzel.com/2020/05/26/forrest-gets-mail-25/

And Scrapbook 222
https://dalneitzel.com/2019/10/30/scrapb...wenty-two/
Ha, yeah, that sounds about right. The infamous Libation, Nada, Awe was one for us. Just like that.
08-03-2020, 11:18 PM,
Not everyone is blessed with an eye for what’s good in modern art.
08-03-2020, 11:41 PM,
Haha. The one that hurt the most was the SB about William F Buckley.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
08-04-2020, 11:53 AM,
I can't claim to know that any particular SB was or wasn't, but I do know for sure that the allusions are there. I've spoken to three other New Mexico searchers that see their own allusions. It wouldn't make sense to fuel our wonder if he knew we were so far away. Of course, that could be exactly why he was doing it. I don't believe the treasure was ever in Wyoming, so it's difficult for me to imagine why they would agree to say that it was found there. Lying is not only the stating of known untruths, it can also be withholding known truths when asked about them... even indirectly. The whole remaining silent thing is a little bothersome to me, but he hasn't spoken to me since a few years ago. There is no conspiracy. Either someone found it and retrieved it, or someone found it then had someone else retrieve it. There could be myriads of reasons for Forrest to have had it retrieved as well. When the milk gets tipped over, I'm not one to go crying. I trust that there will always be that one cool dude that will toss a few sips my way.
08-04-2020, 04:44 PM,
Hmm, At this point, I have no reason to deny that the treasure was found in Yellowstone. I never believed it would be found there, but I believe that Forrest is smart enough that if he(they) intended to lie about it, he would have a good backup solution that could be doled out to the public to cover up the truth. He knew where hundreds of people were searching because many of us wrote to him - seems it’d be pretty easy for him to come up with a good backup solution.

As far as the reasoning behind repackaging searcher emails in scrapbooks, I can only speak for myself. I told him that thinking in a vacuum wasn’t any fun and asked him to springboard my ideas when I was writing to him about my interpretations of his stories in TTOTC. It later included our search stories. There were some really creative ones and a couple in which he just destroyed me.
08-04-2020, 08:18 PM,
I believe that Forrest's "stickman art" featuring a football player is a teasing hint about the hidey spot.
It won't help solve the poem, but if the poem has been solved, the hint may slightly narrow the focus
about where to actually look for the trove. Good luck to all folks still in this with intention to find the trove.
08-04-2020, 08:32 PM,
Well, look at where the football is on the map that I gave you. Then find the latitude, and voila!