Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toby and Shelley's A Gypsy's Kiss Treasure Hunt
08-15-2020, 05:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2020, 05:35 PM by admin.)
Toby and Shelley's A Gypsy's Kiss Treasure Hunt
I just downloaded the pamphlet that goes with the book and they include a story about Toby going to Mexico with his Mom and Aunt. Cute story. I'm looking forward to his treasure hunt. I hope I have some time to work on it...but the writing is very engaging and the story is really fun. So I believe their book will be an easy fun read.

Here's the link for it. Please please please support them and download it.

https://agkprebookdownload.gr8.com/
© Stephanie
08-15-2020, 05:42 PM,
RE: Toby and Shelley's A Gypsy's Kiss Treasure Hunt
Thank you for the shout out, Stephanie. We appreciate it. Also, here's a short explanatory video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJGnpegdOIQ

The book is scheduled to launch on September 1 on Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions. Those on the email list will be informed when they are ready for pre-sale.

Again, thank you!

Regards,

t.
08-15-2020, 06:21 PM,
I hope more people get involved with this. I think this one has the most potential of all the hunts that have sprung up. I know people have animosity toward Toby for whatever reason, but just like the rest of us, he deserves a chance. My only suggestion would be to keep it off of social media and let the chasers do that work themselves. It's only as big as the people looking for it make it. Where do I sign up?
08-16-2020, 12:35 AM,
(08-15-2020, 05:33 PM)admin Wrote: I just downloaded the pamphlet that goes with the book and they include a story about Toby going to Mexico with his Mom and Aunt. Cute story. I'm looking forward to his treasure hunt. I hope I have some time to work on it...but the writing is very engaging and the story is really fun. So I believe their book will be an easy fun read.

Here's the link for it. Please please please support them and download it.

https://agkprebookdownload.gr8.com/

So Toby is just copying Fenny's chase with a vanity story about his boring life? It is really pathetic to force hunters to read about how Toby got kissed by a Gypsy to find his piddly coin sack.

Doesn't anyone have an original idea anymore? Why are these hunts all about forcing us to read about the creator? Suckers beware...
08-16-2020, 11:02 AM,
Ok I must be lost...why would anyone be upset with Toby?

By the way....I'm doing a huge treasure hunt with my treasure partner David. If there's a haters club for people who do that...please add me to your list.

Top Secret I actually love your posts usually because you call out Forrest. I think he's the only one who deserves that in my opinion...
© Stephanie
08-16-2020, 11:34 AM,
(08-16-2020, 11:29 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote: Toby lost all credibility supporting a known cheater.

who would that be?
© Stephanie
08-16-2020, 02:33 PM,
(08-16-2020, 01:31 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 11:02 AM)admin Wrote: Ok I must be lost...why would anyone be upset with Toby?

By the way....I'm doing a huge treasure hunt with my treasure partner David. If there's a haters club for people who do that...please add me to your list.

Top Secret I actually love your posts usually because you call out Forrest. I think he's the only one who deserves that in my opinion...

It’s a long story that started with lies about making a transcript from the Lure premier available.

Oh I vaguely remember that. Maybe it's time to forgive. Maybe not...but the end of the chase made me feel that way and it felt good to apologize to Marti...and wasn't asking for anything from her, but she was kind back. I think bot you and Toby are great.
© Stephanie
08-16-2020, 08:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2020, 08:38 PM by Top Secret.)
(08-16-2020, 11:02 AM)admin Wrote: Ok I must be lost...why would anyone be upset with Toby?

I was initially neutral with Toby. I witnessed how he disrespected and acted towards CF and his change towards monetizing from unsuspecting treasure hunters. You are ok, nothing wrong with creating a treasure hunt, as long as it is not a copycat and we are forced to read about someone's life to solve it. That is just arrogant.
08-16-2020, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2020, 09:14 PM by admin.)
(08-16-2020, 08:36 PM)Top Secret Wrote:

I was initially neutral with Toby. I witnessed how he disrespected and acted towards CF and his change towards monetizing from unsuspecting treasure hunters. You are ok, nothing wrong with creating a treasure hunt, as long as it is not a copycat and we are forced to read about someone's life to solve it. That is just arrogant.

No book for ours...just simple riddles. I expect all treasures to be solved within a week and no huge amounts...probably $5,000 and $10,000 maybe...but he is thinking of giving away one of his factories after we'd have a hunt in each state.

As for Toby...he did a really great thing having David on his show when some people weren't keen on it. I think it takes a good person to do something good like that.
© Stephanie
08-17-2020, 10:54 AM,
I'm anxious to read the book. I've enjoyed the book snippets they have released so far.I think it will be a good, and fun read. I just hope the puzzle is difficult enough that it wont be solved right away.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fenn treasure hunt turns out to be a massive flop Top Secret 15 1,241 12-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Last Post: ravenhome777
  AGKs Treasure Hunt Book is Available on Amazon tyounis 1 431 09-01-2020, 03:58 PM
Last Post: question
  AGK - A Treasure Hunt Adventure Update tyounis 0 574 08-20-2020, 05:49 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  Watch A Gypsy's Kiss Tonight admin 9 1,182 08-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post: admin
  AGK Treasure Hunt Seeker9 1 471 08-01-2020, 11:29 AM
  Toby talked about TickerGold.com and TrickyTreasures.com admin 0 406 07-30-2020, 02:32 PM