Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA
08-17-2020, 02:27 PM,
Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA
Maybe you should stop being so mean Kpro....I did nothing to you...Barbara Anderson did nothing to you....Mindy did nothing to you...but instead you get your friends to gang up and bully other people. Well....I'm glad many of us won't just take it.

Hahaha go look at the public records now.
© Stephanie
08-17-2020, 02:50 PM,
RE: Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA
I wasn't supposed to come back here, but you are a good person Stephanie. You have to realize that they are birds of a feather, two cult-leading bullies, who are perpetuating something that is dead and gone. They want to inject themselves into everyone's business and bask in the adoration.

One would think that they could graciously step aside and let others have their turn, for example, the wonderful people at A Gypsy's Kiss (Toby and Shelley) or American Treasure Hunters (Jason and Sasha), who are genuinely good people. Mike used to be one of the good guys, and you can see how his personality has changed.

But no, we're in a "I won't be ignored Dan" situation where two sociopaths can't let it go, and so we have the worst of all possible endings. Too bad really.
08-17-2020, 02:58 PM,
(08-17-2020, 02:50 PM)question Wrote: I wasn't supposed to come back here, but you are a good person Stephanie. You have to realize that they are birds of a feather, two cult-leading bullies, who are perpetuating something that is dead and gone. They want to inject themselves into everyone's business and bask in the adoration.

One would think that they could graciously step aside and let others have their turn, for example, the wonderful people at A Gypsy's Kiss (Toby and Shelley) or American Treasure Hunters (Jason and Sasha), who are genuinely good people. Mike used to be one of the good guys, and you can see how his personality has changed.

But no, we're in a "I won't be ignored Dan" situation where two sociopaths can't let it go, and so we have the worst of all possible endings. Too bad really.

I absolutely agree with everything you've said and appreciate your kind words about me. I honestly wish I had known why she hated me(unless it's because of my opinion that Forrest put on a dirty game) and we could have dished it out and got over it...instead it's been like she had to be mean to me. I don't like being the person to throw it back...but it's built up...I need to get over and move on...but she really needs to look inside and change how she's acting. I think because she latched on to Mike's great show...she's got this ego going that's crazy. I really don't wish her ill will...but I do hope she gets a reality check...and Candy too.

Thanks again....sorry long winded....
© Stephanie
08-17-2020, 03:04 PM,
(08-17-2020, 02:58 PM)admin Wrote: I absolutely agree with everything you've said and appreciate your kind words about me. I honestly wish I had known why she hated me(unless it's because of my opinion that Forrest put on a dirty game) and we could have dished it out and got over it...instead it's been like she had to be mean to me. I don't like being the person to throw it back...but it's built up...I need to get over and move on...but she really needs to look inside and change how she's acting. I think because she latched on to Mike's great show...she's got this ego going that's crazy. I really don't wish her ill will...but I do hope she gets a reality check...and Candy too.

You're welcome. Just keep being you. One of my favorite authors Richard Feynman (famous physicist) wrote a book: "What Do You Care What Other People Think?" That book will serve you in good stead throughout your life. Best wishes!
08-17-2020, 03:13 PM,
(08-17-2020, 03:04 PM)question Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 02:58 PM)admin Wrote: I absolutely agree with everything you've said and appreciate your kind words about me. I honestly wish I had known why she hated me(unless it's because of my opinion that Forrest put on a dirty game) and we could have dished it out and got over it...instead it's been like she had to be mean to me. I don't like being the person to throw it back...but it's built up...I need to get over and move on...but she really needs to look inside and change how she's acting. I think because she latched on to Mike's great show...she's got this ego going that's crazy. I really don't wish her ill will...but I do hope she gets a reality check...and Candy too.

You're welcome. Just keep being you. One of my favorite authors Richard Feynman (famous physicist) wrote a book: "What Do You Care What Other People Think?" That book will serve you in good stead throughout your life. Best wishes!

Thanks again and I will try.... I appreciate the recommendation...
© Stephanie
08-17-2020, 05:24 PM,
It's funny. Barbara is rounding em up! That's the breaks, cult!
08-17-2020, 05:43 PM,
It is called Kpro-arma. Karma always finds a home and krapo has been pointed out countless times as being an internet bully and hater of anyone who opposes her. All that undermining has come back and smacked her butt but good. Does she hate women that much or does she just like to take them down so she can be the queen? First it was Admin, then Mindy with her obsessive jealousy, then Sacha, now Barbra. Why can't she just learn to leave people alone?
08-17-2020, 07:27 PM,
(08-17-2020, 05:43 PM)Top Secret Wrote: It is called Kpro-arma. Karma always finds a home and krapo has been pointed out countless times as being an internet bully and hater of anyone who opposes her. All that undermining has come back and smacked her butt but good. Does she hate women that much or does she just like to take them down so she can be the queen? First it was Admin, then Mindy with her obsessive jealousy, then Sacha, now Barbra. Why can't she just learn to leave people alone?

For sure. She can’t read a room. She can’t stop being petty and it’s rubbed off on Candy. I never understood how they think the comments they make, that can’t be verified, serve them well. You would think that they would get that by now that they don’t.

Maybe Oprah will get it through their heads some day...lol.

Pays to be a winner.
08-17-2020, 07:55 PM,
(08-17-2020, 07:27 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:43 PM)Top Secret Wrote: It is called Kpro-arma. Karma always finds a home and krapo has been pointed out countless times as being an internet bully and hater of anyone who opposes her. All that undermining has come back and smacked her butt but good. Does she hate women that much or does she just like to take them down so she can be the queen? First it was Admin, then Mindy with her obsessive jealousy, then Sacha, now Barbra. Why can't she just learn to leave people alone?

For sure. She can’t read a room. She can’t stop being petty and it’s rubbed off on Candy. I never understood how they think the comments they make, that can’t be verified, serve them well. You would think that they would get that by now that they don’t.

Maybe Oprah will get it through their heads some day...lol.

I don't care that they decide to hate me...but why they tried to trash David is beyond me. He's had nothing to do with anything online and forrest....and I asked her to please please remove the lie about him having anything to do with that blackbeard and her ego wouldn't do it...well I don't feel sorry for what I'm being told could happen.....

I wish you guys heard the letter we just got...typical that people reach out to David for help all the time. He just picked up the phone and is talking to the nice guy who wrote trying to figure out how he can make it. He has a 4 year old he's trying to support. David's answered the phone at 3am talking to people in terrible pain wanting his CBD Jelly beans....so for Kpro to try and persuade people like that...just so incredibly sad how dark her heart is....she can hate me for thinking Forrest scammed everyone all she wants...but she should have just stopped at me and not people I'm associated with.
© Stephanie
08-17-2020, 09:18 PM,
(08-17-2020, 09:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 02:27 PM)admin Wrote: Maybe you should stop being so mean Kpro....I did nothing to you...Barbara Anderson did nothing to you....Mindy did nothing to you...but instead you get your friends to gang up and bully other people. Well....I'm glad many of us won't just take it.

Hahaha go look at the public records now.

So much for forgiveness.

LoL funny crazy...

What she did is new...give me like 30 days and I'll forgive.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 31 3,664 10-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,126 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  kpro's claims brubr 12 2,045 06-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kpro has a secret... Mindy 100 27,141 06-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Who's Who.KPRO??.Operation:Color Red..Phase 1/9 Gold Dog 80 17,156 06-21-2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 9 3,855 01-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Last Post: fundamental design