Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA
08-24-2020, 07:04 AM,
RE: Kpro Added to Protective Order HAHAHA
I hope no one does that....I'm not a fan of her's at all after she attacked me...but doing that would hurt the people who want to play.
© Stephanie
08-24-2020, 07:32 AM,
(08-23-2020, 04:43 PM)Seeker9 Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 12:49 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 04:42 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Can someone post Kpros grand adventure riddle over here please? It would be funny if it was solved on Chase Chat Wink

Well, they had to stop allowing Mindy’s search partner from winning some of their past hunts. Lol
LOL!... kpro is on to me. In todays video she warned grand adventure participants that if they shared her poem publicly they would be booted from the amusment park and put on a naughty list Smile
Now this is funny, Krapo the queen of screenshots and "hey everyone let share and publish every discovery in ferns treasure hunt" but not for hers?

Her hypocrititis is out of control
08-24-2020, 09:07 AM,
(08-24-2020, 07:04 AM)admin Wrote: I hope no one does that....I'm not a fan of her's at all after she attacked me...but doing that would hurt the people who want to play.
Sorry about that Admin. I was just having a bit of fun. I'll take the post down.
08-24-2020, 10:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2020, 10:46 AM by Seeker9.)
I've heard participants have had trouble with the links, and getting into the private zooms, not to mention that private hints are possibly being given out. Now I'm not the treasure police, but I would be cautious about a game like that....Since 95% of the payout came from participant buy in's, would that fall under internet gambling laws?
08-24-2020, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2020, 11:28 AM by fundamental design.)
(08-24-2020, 10:45 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: I've heard participants have had trouble with the links, and getting into the private zooms, not to mention that private hints are possibly being given out. Now I'm not the treasure police, but I would be cautious about a game like that....Since 95% of the payout came from participant buy in's, would that fall under internet gambling laws?

Good question.

Wanted to say I enjoyed seeing Stephanie and David on YouTube last night. Stephanie announced that their golden ticket treasure hunt is gonna give out like S100,000 total...from multiple hidden golden tickets. Some worth $5,000 each.

That’s a far cry from how mdavis has attempted to portray.

Pays to be a winner.
08-24-2020, 04:23 PM,
(08-24-2020, 10:45 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: I've heard participants have had trouble with the links, and getting into the private zooms, not to mention that private hints are possibly being given out. Now I'm not the treasure police, but I would be cautious about a game like that....Since 95% of the payout came from participant buy in's, would that fall under internet gambling laws?

Krapo was investigated for creating an illegal fund raiser a few years back. Might as well add illegal internet gambling to her resume.
08-26-2020, 02:32 PM,
(08-24-2020, 11:15 AM)fundamental design Wrote:

Good question.

Wanted to say I enjoyed seeing Stephanie and David on YouTube last night. Stephanie announced that their golden ticket treasure hunt is gonna give out like S100,000 total...from multiple hidden golden tickets. Some worth $5,000 each.

It will eventually be over a million... he's probably his over $100,000 worth so far. He's planning on giving away one of his factories.... haven't decided how yet. Probably everyone who enters any of the state ones will have the chance to hunt for that one when he is ready to do it. We've got about 9 states so far and found some great hiding places. We plan on doing them in each state.

Such a bummer we didn't get to see you. David was really curious to talk to you about the USPS. Your estate is amazing!! Talk about paradise. The view is incredible that you get to enjoy everyday. Sure hope you get a 4wd before winter. I don't see the Tesla being so much fun on that drive lol. Awesome car.
© Stephanie
08-27-2020, 05:03 PM,
(08-26-2020, 02:32 PM)admin Wrote:

Good question.

It will eventually be over a million... he's probably his over $100,000 worth so far. He's planning on giving away one of his factories.... haven't decided how yet. Probably everyone who enters any of the state ones will have the chance to hunt for that one when he is ready to do it. We've got about 9 states so far and found some great hiding places. We plan on doing them in each state.

Such a bummer we didn't get to see you. David was really curious to talk to you about the USPS. Your estate is amazing!! Talk about paradise. The view is incredible that you get to enjoy everyday. Sure hope you get a 4wd before winter. I don't see the Tesla being so much fun on that drive lol. Awesome car.

Thanks, yeah, I looked forward to seeing and talking to you and David. I still remember David snatching like 8 flies outta the air at Fennboree...lol.

Wow, like Willie Wonka with the golden tickets and factory. I’ve wondered for a long time now why no chocolate bar company these days hides a golden ticket in their wrapper.

Pays to be a winner.
08-28-2020, 03:16 PM,
(08-27-2020, 05:03 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 02:32 PM)admin Wrote:

Good question.

Thanks, yeah, I looked forward to seeing and talking to you and David. I still remember David snatching like 8 flies outta the air at Fennboree...lol.

Wow, like Willie Wonka with the golden tickets and factory. I’ve wondered for a long time now why no chocolate bar company these days hides a golden ticket in their wrapper.

yeah he always is catching flies like that. I don't know how he does that.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 31 3,216 10-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  So what's the deal with Kpro and Cynthia admin 10 1,071 10-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  kpro's claims brubr 12 1,960 06-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kpro has a secret... Mindy 100 26,819 06-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Who's Who.KPRO??.Operation:Color Red..Phase 1/9 Gold Dog 80 16,963 06-21-2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 9 3,820 01-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Last Post: fundamental design