Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the controversial people keep getting banned everywhere...
08-27-2020, 02:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2020, 02:04 PM by LeadSolver.)
If the controversial people keep getting banned everywhere...
.......then you are only hearing the "comfortable" talk in blogs. The only question you should ask yourself is why they are blocked. The lawyers suing, WHERE ARE THEY? uh-huh, and all the rest. We know they are watching us- we know for sure... Why aren't they welcome? WHY can't I go ANYWHERE in FF blogs and hear the "CRAZY" PEOPLE? They're the only ones that I want to study at this point. The only ones with answers.
08-27-2020, 07:27 PM,
RE: If the controversial people keep getting banned everywhere...
(08-27-2020, 02:02 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: .......then you are only hearing the "comfortable" talk in blogs. The only question you should ask yourself is why they are blocked. The lawyers suing, WHERE ARE THEY? uh-huh, and all the rest. We know they are watching us- we know for sure... Why aren't they welcome? WHY can't I go ANYWHERE in FF blogs and hear the "CRAZY" PEOPLE? They're the only ones that I want to study at this point. The only ones with answers.

In order to keep up interest in the blogs, a new game should be proposed:

Posting something just barely "comfortable", but not quite "uncomfortable"
enough to be banned.

A delicate balancing act, perhaps, but maybe worth a try. I nominate LeadSolver to lead this activity. If nobody does for a long enough time, I might consider giving it a try.
08-27-2020, 08:07 PM,
Keeping the insane (all of us straggling/struggling with the Chase ending) sane... until it just cools down, and ChaseGov can sneak away and spend the money...
08-27-2020, 11:05 PM,
(08-27-2020, 07:27 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: In order to keep up interest in the blogs, a new game should be proposed:

enough to be banned.

A delicate balancing act, perhaps, but maybe worth a try. I nominate LeadSolver to lead this activity. If nobody does for a long enough time, I might consider giving it a try.

I'm starting a new game myself. You won't like it. I'm tired of the BS.
08-28-2020, 10:14 AM,
Beave, you've banned me twice. Just saying. Is the game to relax the rules a bit and let things happen here, maybe?
08-28-2020, 10:27 AM,
(08-28-2020, 10:14 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: Beave, you've banned me twice. Just saying. Is the game to relax the rules a bit and let things happen here, maybe?

You got minor timeouts twice.

If forums don't maintain civility, they degenerate fast. This forum allows a lot of leeway in many respects. It doesn't need to degenerate into foul language, name calling, prurient posts for someone's teenage sexual gratification, etc.

The rules will not be relaxed.
08-28-2020, 02:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 03:00 PM by Dr. Coffee.)
(08-27-2020, 07:27 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 02:02 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: .......then you are only hearing the "comfortable" talk in blogs. The only question you should ask yourself is why they are blocked. The lawyers suing, WHERE ARE THEY? uh-huh, and all the rest. We know they are watching us- we know for sure... Why aren't they welcome? WHY can't I go ANYWHERE in FF blogs and hear the "CRAZY" PEOPLE? They're the only ones that I want to study at this point. The only ones with answers.

In order to keep up interest in the blogs, a new game should be proposed:

enough to be banned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 31 3,664 10-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 2,557 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  SNL has been banned CaptainChaos 7 4,210 10-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Big Jim
  HoD - How I got banned! djjmciv 8 3,631 07-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Last Post: muset