Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just was given the latest court documents AND
08-31-2020, 07:31 PM,
I just was given the latest court documents AND
I'm just now reading through them...Forrest wants to quash the subpoena and any discovery till the unknown defendant is named. Forrest says that the finder is not the unknown defendant. HOW CAN HE KNOW THIS UNLESS HE WAS THE FINDER?????

I'll try and post some links to the documents soon and we can discuss.
© Stephanie
08-31-2020, 07:44 PM,
RE: I just was given the latest court documents AND
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yg4zap6yqu4a9...cLjia?dl=0
© Stephanie
08-31-2020, 08:13 PM,
dang that video is major creepy...and wrong.
© Stephanie
08-31-2020, 08:21 PM,
Highly doubt she's sunk...he just denied the judge's request for him to hand that information over. Going to be honest here...but I bet the judge wants to know anyway LOL
© Stephanie
08-31-2020, 08:25 PM,
(08-31-2020, 08:13 PM)admin Wrote: dang that video is major creepy...and wrong.

Which video?
09-01-2020, 09:23 AM,
(08-31-2020, 08:25 PM)Marina Mein Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 08:13 PM)admin Wrote: dang that video is major creepy...and wrong.

Which video?

There's a link in those court documents.....
© Stephanie
09-04-2020, 02:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 02:19 PM by æ___.)
(08-31-2020, 07:31 PM)admin Wrote: I'm just now reading through them...Forrest wants to quash the subpoena and any discovery till the unknown defendant is named. Forrest says that the finder is not the unknown defendant. HOW CAN HE KNOW THIS UNLESS HE WAS THE FINDER?????

What if Forrest has received correspondence from both the finder AND the Unknown Defendant seperately. If the unknown defendant was harrassing the petitioner, then I'm sure something was said to Forrest as well. If Forrest knows who the person is that has been harrassing our beautiful Mz. Andersen, it could then turn into a different type of case where Forrest becomes a witness for the petitioning party. What if it is proven that the finder doesn't know specifics regarding the petitioner or the Unknown Defendant? This would all be wrapped up by now if it wasn't for the nation currently being in the midst of a PANdemic.

That video was thrown off. I'm surprised it hasn't been removed by YouTube for violation of terms of use.
09-05-2020, 04:44 AM,
(09-04-2020, 02:17 PM)æ___ Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 07:31 PM)admin Wrote: I'm just now reading through them...Forrest wants to quash the subpoena and any discovery till the unknown defendant is named. Forrest says that the finder is not the unknown defendant. HOW CAN HE KNOW THIS UNLESS HE WAS THE FINDER?????

What if Forrest has received correspondence from both the finder AND the Unknown Defendant seperately. If the unknown defendant was harrassing the petitioner, then I'm sure something was said to Forrest as well. If Forrest knows who the person is that has been harrassing our beautiful Mz. Andersen, it could then turn into a different type of case where Forrest becomes a witness for the petitioning party. What if it is proven that the finder doesn't know specifics regarding the petitioner or the Unknown Defendant? This would all be wrapped up by now if it wasn't for the nation currently being in the midst of a PANdemic.

That video was thrown off. I'm surprised it hasn't been removed by YouTube for violation of terms of use.

I'm not sure if Forrest knows the Unidentified defendant, but I think he should pony up the info on the finder to see if they are one in the same. Why hide the identity unless there's something to hide from the search community?
© Stephanie
09-05-2020, 09:15 AM,
There is plenty to hide from the search community. You would think a bunch of treasure hunters would know how to keep a secret.

https://youtu.be/0l0nzPpvbFs
09-05-2020, 12:31 PM,
(09-05-2020, 04:44 AM)admin Wrote: Why hide the identity unless there's something to hide from the search community?

Maybe he is in the Witness Protection Program, and can't afford to have his face shown or publicized. And can't say what his real name is in a deposition.

Smile

BaDaBoom! I'm here all week!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Photo of the AGK Treasure tyounis 8 1,966 09-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Forrest Fenn Court Declaration question 121 10,757 07-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Last Post: OnTheFence
  Kyle Sandau's Latest Video TommyVoltaire 4 1,301 01-20-2019, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TommyVoltaire
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 0 1,998 01-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  If True, Sacha's Latest Quotes Change the Game... minotaur_moreno 31 11,757 10-20-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Latest Fenn Article in Wired Magazine MuertodeCorrales 7 3,285 07-27-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: muset