Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Clock Strikes 9/1 - September. Time for the fireworks.
09-01-2020, 10:17 PM,
The Clock Strikes 9/1 - September. Time for the fireworks.
I have been waiting for September since the announcement in June. The trees turn gold in mid to late September in the Rockies.

Do you think Forrest would go on the Today show, and many other news outlets, and promote this challenge then not release the solve when it is over? Of course not. It is not over.

If you spent a significant amount of time trying to solve this and read the book The Thrill of the Chase (TTOTC) you know one of the solving techniques is deciphering words and sentences and to not take the literal meaning.

Look at Forrest's announcement that it was found in Wyoming on July 22nd. It is not in Wyoming but he provides the state in the announcement (he uses the word closure twice). The book TTOTC contains a Bison named Cody (Cody, Wyoming). It is found at Cody but not in Wyoming. Cody is referred to as a Buffalo in the book when it is a Bison. University of Colorado Buffalos. Here (https://goo.gl/maps/BomZoDWKF3tA61KB6) is a visual of Cody - the routes outlines Cody. If you have the book look at page 66 and 67 and it looks like Cody. Remove the routes as then you can better visualize Cody from the head and nose, the back (Hwy 24), underbelly (Hwy 50) and the tail ends up in Buena Vista Colorado.

This is also a timed event. It was not going to be solved prior to June 2020. I posted this in June as well. There are several hints to 911 = 9 years 11 months from when the chest was hidden in June or July 2010 which is early June 2020. One of the hints is that the cover of the book TTOTC shows a 9 and 11 in the plane picture and the title 'The Thrill' = 2020 (T=20th word in alphabet) and the cover page ends with 'Forrest Fenn' at the bottom. F is the 6th letter: 6/6 = 6/6/2020. The announcement date on Forrest's site oldsantafetradingco.com is dated June 6th (6/6) late in the day (it shows the date stamp) but it was communicated through the news on June 7th (6/7). 6/6 & 6/7 = page 66 & 67 = Cody.

This was not going to be solved before September 2020.

I am confident this has not done so keep solving. I have determined 4 key dates - 9/4, 9/9, 9/11 & 9/29. Will provide additional detail later on those dates (and the associated times) in this post. Will it happen at an exact date & time or is 9/4 the earliest it can be picked up? Is there a date beyond 9/29? I am not sure (yet) but I plan to keep solving.
09-02-2020, 09:07 AM,
RE: The Clock Strikes 9/1 - September. Time for the fireworks.
I think you are reading into things far too much.
09-03-2020, 09:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2020, 09:10 PM by ravenhome777.)
The only additional thing I could see is a movie release. I think that could happen. Finder would make millions off that. Need to wait until COVID is gone so people can go to movie theaters in person to really rake in the dough.

I'm not following the 9/1 significance.
09-05-2020, 04:01 PM,
I touch on the Wyoming comment in the original post here. When Forrest says that the treasure has been found he is referring to an individual, not the chest. An individual Forrest knew very well. Forrest is hinting at the secret individual that the solve is about and the 'Finder' is NOT that individual. The 'Finder' knew the individual as well.

Finder: https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid241477
09-05-2020, 09:42 PM,
(09-05-2020, 04:01 PM)yellowstonegold7 Wrote: I touch on the Wyoming comment in the original post here. When Forrest says that the treasure has been found he is referring to an individual, not the chest. An individual Forrest knew very well. Forrest is hinting at the secret individual that the solve is about and the 'Finder' is NOT that individual. The 'Finder' knew the individual as well.

Finder: https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...#pid241477

Here we go again, with more back-pedaling . . . the treasure is not the
chest . . .

If someone wants to believe the treasure is -- let's see -- a D-shaped
blaze of trees, they are free to believe this. But that will hardly help
someone's finances, after one has spent much time and money in solving
and searching. Carrion anyway. I wonder sometimes about what Fenn's
legacy will turn out to be.
09-05-2020, 11:18 PM,
Keen are those whose eyes were used and saw the total fruit he bore, and remember yet, whose dyes were used to make the pride he wore.
09-13-2020, 03:54 PM,
The announcement of Fenn's death is certainly some September fireworks. I don't know if it is true, and if it is whether it was planned, like he hinted at in his book (page 143) and publicly stated, but I do know the chest is still out there.

The date is what interests me, He died on 9/7. Word 97 in the poem is scant and word 79 is high = 'scant high', which could be interpreted as to go to heaven but I interpret it differently (7/9/2020: word 20 is hint = 'hint hint scan high'). Scant high means go up / north to a place higher in elevation than Santa Fe. Looking at areas directly north of Santa Fe there are a few which are at 7,900 feet in elevation one of which is Buena Vista Colorado.

https://goo.gl/maps/bHVRHR61M6miuh4n8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  September 1, the End of Treasure Hunting Season.. Gordon Lightfoot 3 1,769 08-28-2018, 09:38 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  September, 2009 treasure of truth 4 2,623 02-15-2018, 01:19 AM
Last Post: will197532
  Tooth of Time as a Clock Chmaanta 2 2,614 04-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Last Post: deb
  Fempire Strikes Back true north 2 1,950 03-31-2016, 06:22 PM
Last Post: HollyfromMN