Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gold Ticket
09-14-2020, 06:51 PM,
The Gold Ticket
(09-14-2020, 05:30 PM)Copper Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 03:14 PM)Mindy Wrote: The new and much improved Gold Ticket website is expected to go live today! This is bigger and better than we ever imagined. A lot of AMAZING things to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you guys cohosting this hunt with the jellybean guy? I’m signing up for the Alaska hunt.

Stephanie is David’s business partner, and I am David and Stephanie’s employee. Smile

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-14-2020, 06:53 PM,
The Gold Ticket
Huh. Cool. I’m assuming David is the jellybean guy? Should be fun! I’ll start researching more and asking fewer questions.

09-14-2020, 08:25 PM,
The Gold Ticket
I wanted to add that the snow is about to fly in Alaska. I’m just hoping that the hider is considering this. It can be very hard to move off of main streets in February. Unless of course you hide the ticket in the South East......hmmmmmmm.

09-16-2020, 02:31 PM,
The Gold Ticket
(09-14-2020, 08:25 PM)Copper Wrote: I wanted to add that the snow is about to fly in Alaska. I’m just hoping that the hider is considering this. It can be very hard to move off of main streets in February. Unless of course you hide the ticket in the South East......hmmmmmmm.

Lol. I’m sure stephanie will hide it in an accessible place!! Smile

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-16-2020, 05:01 PM,
RE: The Gold Ticket
It was neat to see The Gold Ticket go viral recently...pretty wild! It’ll be equally exciting to watch it all unfold soon as it kicks off.

A side note, be prepared for Kpro wanting to buy The Gold Ticket website for $100 million (better check for funds)...lol.

I’ll give her the site “Karma is a b*tch” for free. Smile

Pays to be a winner.
09-17-2020, 07:52 AM,
I'll never understand why Mindy and I are disliked by them. Forrest was human. He was extremely sweet to them...I get that. Now that it's over I believe they can see that maybe all along when I was saying I didn't trust this and tried showing why(bunny things as you all know)....that I had a point. Funny, but Forrest continued speaking with me all this time and I know Mindy as well. He VERY much told others how terrible I was because he didn't want anyone else close to me, because I would talk about my beliefs regarding his hunt.
I hope people learn who I really am through this new venture. I'm glad he saw it start to go viral and I had a chance to chat with him about it before.

Anyway....sometimes it's not easy to stop having an opinion you've held for a long time...but I hope some people will try and do that and give me and Mindy a second chance in your own minds.
© Stephanie
09-19-2020, 11:48 AM,
(09-17-2020, 07:52 AM)admin Wrote: I'll never understand why Mindy and I are disliked by them. Forrest was human. He was extremely sweet to them...I get that. Now that it's over I believe they can see that maybe all along when I was saying I didn't trust this and tried showing why(bunny things as you all know)....that I had a point. Funny, but Forrest continued speaking with me all this time and I know Mindy as well. He VERY much told others how terrible I was because he didn't want anyone else close to me, because I would talk about my beliefs regarding his hunt.
I hope people learn who I really am through this new venture. I'm glad he saw it start to go viral and I had a chance to chat with him about it before.

Anyway....sometimes it's not easy to stop having an opinion you've held for a long time...but I hope some people will try and do that and give me and Mindy a second chance in your own minds.

Stephanie:

It was hilarious watching Kpro the unhinged megalomaniac last night. She is so jealous of your success (along with Mindy) with the Golden Ticket.

Karma is a bitch, and it starts with a K.
09-19-2020, 11:51 AM,
The Gold Ticket
One more question-do I get an email when my state clue is released or do I need to keep checking the website?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

09-19-2020, 11:51 AM,
(09-16-2020, 05:01 PM)fundamental design Wrote: It was neat to see The Gold Ticket go viral recently...pretty wild! It’ll be equally exciting to watch it all unfold soon as it kicks off.

A side note, be prepared for Kpro wanting to buy The Gold Ticket website for $100 million (better check for funds)...lol.

Dude, you read my mind. It was a me-me-me meltdown last night.
09-19-2020, 03:35 PM,
(09-19-2020, 11:51 AM)question Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 05:01 PM)fundamental design Wrote: It was neat to see The Gold Ticket go viral recently...pretty wild! It’ll be equally exciting to watch it all unfold soon as it kicks off.

Dude, you read my mind. It was a me-me-me meltdown last night.

I don't watch her show. I might have to check it out. It's sad really...I would have totally wanted to have Mike be a part of it all...but then finding out I was hated which I still don't understand why....

Oh and the new system we have in place is going to set up so that it has a count down to the riddles in your account. It will automatically text people and send emails to notify the riddle is viewable in your account. This system cost a fortune...but hopefully will be very user friendly. Mindy has been soooo incredibly helpful. She's the head of customer service and I have no idea how she did it...but she's gotten through all the messages people had.

Candy who I really never knew till she blocked me from H Beils page only because I guess kpro hated me.....texted David the other day. I wish I could transcribe what she said...but it was awful. I'm fine with them saying whatever they heck they want to about me...but why David? David's been on Gregs show with me and only said his issue was the people who died looking for Fenn. I do think Greg crossed the line with the F chicken thing...I usually think he has a good sense of humor.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning JJ Raffle Ticket Numbers tyounis 1 1,316 09-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Luckydog
  43 solid gold bars, 1,300 $20 double eagle gold coins, and thousands more gold and silver coins tomwhat 3 3,700 07-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Eldorado