Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gold Ticket
09-19-2020, 04:47 PM,
The Gold Ticket
(09-19-2020, 11:51 AM)question Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 05:01 PM)fundamental design Wrote: It was neat to see The Gold Ticket go viral recently...pretty wild! It’ll be equally exciting to watch it all unfold soon as it kicks off.

A side note, be prepared for Kpro wanting to buy The Gold Ticket website for $100 million (better check for funds)...lol.

I’ll give her the site “Karma is a b*tch” for free. Smile

Dude, you read my mind. It was a me-me-me meltdown last night.

Awww, I missed it. Lolololol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-19-2020, 05:07 PM,
RE: The Gold Ticket
Ok so watched most of it. I wasn't really dissed much...seemed more like Mindy. I'm more curious who are the others they have issues with. I like a good drama and it seems like there's some of it there. I joined in with Greg's group mostly because I wanted answers about Forrests hunt...no other reason and since he died...I'm pretty much over it.

One thing was that they are supposed to be allowed to give their opinions...but when I did...I was trashed for it. Forrest was hooking up with as many women as he could..shouldn't that be wrong in a treasure hunt?????? If you know that...wouldn't you want others to know??? Talk about shooting the messenger.

I believe honestly that he knew he would take his own life at some point(my opinion is that he did...till I know any facts otherwise). I think he planned it with Cynthia and he watched his own funeral up their at the "forrest finale". I also think he let kpro spend who knows how much money and how much time knowing he would be doing that. Problem is that his personality and what he's done in his life cemented her opinion of him so that he could do no wrong even if he did.

I had no problem with kpro at all even though she felt how ever she did about me...till she made it out like David's was associated with Blackbeard. She said she was doing all this research and she knew, because I told her that was false information and she still wanted to post it knowing that. That was uncool to me....but oh well. I'm enjoying what's going on
© Stephanie
09-19-2020, 05:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2020, 05:44 PM by Mindy.)
The Gold Ticket
(09-19-2020, 05:07 PM)admin Wrote: Ok so watched most of it. I wasn't really dissed much...seemed more like Mindy. I'm more curious who are the others they have issues with. I like a good drama and it seems like there's some of it there. I joined in with Greg's group mostly because I wanted answers about Forrests hunt...no other reason and since he died...I'm pretty much over it.

One thing was that they are supposed to be allowed to give their opinions...but when I did...I was trashed for it. Forrest was hooking up with as many women as he could..shouldn't that be wrong in a treasure hunt?????? If you know that...wouldn't you want others to know??? Talk about shooting the messenger.

I believe honestly that he knew he would take his own life at some point(my opinion is that he did...till I know any facts otherwise). I think he planned it with Cynthia and he watched his own funeral up their at the "forrest finale". I also think he let kpro spend who knows how much money and how much time knowing he would be doing that. Problem is that his personality and what he's done in his life cemented her opinion of him so that he could do no wrong even if he did.

I had no problem with kpro at all even though she felt how ever she did about me...till she made it out like David's was associated with Blackbeard. She said she was doing all this research and she knew, because I told her that was false information and she still wanted to post it knowing that. That was uncool to me....but oh well. I'm enjoying what's going on

Me too, Stephanie. You and David are bringing joy to America when America most needs it!

What is it that someone always says? “Positivity always trumps negativity?” It sure does!!

09-19-2020, 06:31 PM,
(09-19-2020, 05:43 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 05:07 PM)admin Wrote: Ok so watched most of it. I wasn't really dissed much...seemed more like Mindy. I'm more curious who are the others they have issues with. I like a good drama and it seems like there's some of it there. I joined in with Greg's group mostly because I wanted answers about Forrests hunt...no other reason and since he died...I'm pretty much over it.

Me too, Stephanie. You and David are bringing joy to America when America most needs it!

What is it that someone always says? “Positivity always trumps negativity?” It sure does!!

I just wish for no other reason, but to be heard...for kpro to think of it like this...Most everyone likes Mike...let's assume Mike likes the attention he has by many people in the community and starts entertaining that interest. Is Kpro not going to feel cheated? Is she not going to be ticked? Would she be angry? If she talks about it...rants about it...wants people to know about it....does she deserve to be hated for it? Well that's what she feels is ok to do to me? It's been done to me for years now.

I don't need her forgiveness...and I don't think I have anything to forgive except to Marti which I already did have a private conversation with her which I'm thankful I did....but I guess I'm just mystified by the hate. I think Mike is good for her...I think he's level headed and maybe one day he can share how to be that with her. I'm sure she will hate me for even suggesting all this too...but I'm seriously saying it as a good thing.
© Stephanie
09-19-2020, 07:32 PM,
The Gold Ticket
I thought this thread was supposed to be about The Gold Ticket?

09-20-2020, 05:55 AM,
(09-19-2020, 07:32 PM)Copper Wrote: I thought this thread was supposed to be about The Gold Ticket?

You're right...point taken.

I'm hoping we can get all the states run by the end of the year......and even the candy factory.....but I'm not sure how winter will effect that. I'm also believing that people will find them within a couple weeks of the riddle release.
© Stephanie
09-24-2020, 06:12 PM,
The Gold Ticket
There are still tickets left in a few states! Don’t miss out! It’s gonna be HUGE!

https://thegoldticket.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning JJ Raffle Ticket Numbers tyounis 1 1,320 09-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Luckydog
  43 solid gold bars, 1,300 $20 double eagle gold coins, and thousands more gold and silver coins tomwhat 3 3,702 07-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Eldorado