Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrest Fenn has passed away..
09-08-2020, 12:58 PM,
This can't be real. https://www.santafenewmexican.com/

Speechless right now. Most of you probably care more about proving he was a fraud than you do the rich life he led and that hurts my heart a lot.

For those of you who were lucky enough to meet him, you know he was a genuine man, stop denying it. Whether you believe he sent everyone on a wild goose chase or not, I think we can show Forrest (and his family) a little respect.
09-08-2020, 12:58 PM,
I am so saddened by this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-08-2020, 01:10 PM,
RE: Forrest Fenn has passed away..
(09-08-2020, 12:58 PM)Octopus Wrote: This can't be real. https://www.santafenewmexican.com/

Speechless right now. Most of you probably care more about proving he was a fraud than you do the rich life he led and that hurts my heart a lot.

For those of you who were lucky enough to meet him, you know he was a genuine man, stop denying it. Whether you believe he sent everyone on a wild goose chase or not, I think we can show Forrest (and his family) a little respect.

Not so. The fraud doesn't matter any longer. God Bless you Forrest
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

09-08-2020, 01:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 03:21 PM by crazyfamily.)
It’s difficult to not be saddened by the news, but Forrest is no different than one of his old, rare books that he handled like they were worthless. Or like the wonderful art that he said should not be coveted, but instead enjoyed and then let go for someone else to enjoy.

I will miss the exchanges with my old pen pal, and I’ll forever remember his unique style.

Once again...

https://youtu.be/8BXt-M8iI1Q
09-08-2020, 01:15 PM,
It's sad to hear. Guess he took it with him. Bravo, good sir. RIP
09-08-2020, 01:20 PM,
HI BARBARA!! We all know how much you enjoy reading about yourself! Thanks for participating in all the senseless lawsuits against a 90 year old man who just died of a heart-attack yesterday afternoon. I'm sure all the stress of filing court motions, and explaining tedious details to lawyers about a treasure chest, or trying to avoid being forced to an Arizona court house just to appear didn't contribute to his condition at all.

Not a single thing you or anyone else who filed lawsuits every said made ONE LICK of common sense, nor could it proved without "saying things you couldn't say"- well I guess you can spill the beans now huh??? Write a book, sell it on Amazon. Might as well make a few bucks off your confirmation bias and "Facebook hacking" stories.

Shameless, and especially IMPATIENT FOOLS.
09-08-2020, 01:31 PM,
WOW
Wasn't expecting this. All the best to his family.
09-08-2020, 01:42 PM,
Rest in Peace Forrest. Thanks for the adventure.
09-08-2020, 04:34 PM,
Good bye my friend. I will miss our Frank Thoughts.
09-08-2020, 04:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 05:29 PM by NTMI.)
The chase is over.

RIP, f.
Quote: "I don’t know, I feel halfway kind of glad, halfway kind of sad because the chase is over.” -f

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 6 2,894 05-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  skippy's or Moms age when passed awày? DeeepThnkr 3 2,667 05-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Last Post: cameronchris
  What if i searched my area got home then realized i passed it by pidmt 37 13,044 09-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Last Post: timberwolf