Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrest Fenn has passed away..
09-16-2020, 01:53 PM,
RE: Forrest Fenn has passed away..
(09-16-2020, 01:51 PM)question Wrote: The ending was kind of like that of Ceaușescu. I mean, this dude Fenn was writing to the Guardian a few days before his death about 500K searchers. Just like ole' Nicolae, dazed and confused before he was put out of his misery.

I find it interesting that he spoke with any press that recently. He said that he wasn’t giving anymore interviews.
09-16-2020, 02:26 PM,
Quote:containing nine clues that if followed precisely, will lead to the end of my rainbow and the treasure: -f

End of the Rainbow is a musical drama by Peter Quilter, which focuses on Judy Garland in the months leading up to her death in 1969...
Judy Garland is staying in London, along with young new fiancé Mickey Deans and loyal friend and pianist Anthony, preparing for her five-week run of shows at The Talk of the Town. Garland hopes that her act will help her maintain her star profile, especially considering a recent string of bad press against her.

Sound familiar?
Quote: "I don’t know, I feel halfway kind of glad, halfway kind of sad because the chase is over.” -f
8 hours ago,
I don't know how comfortable people are talking about death. I consider it an unpleasant topic, and
would rather discuss things that people like to talk about. Like food.

Do you think that pie, which was mentioned in FF's writing, is/was intended as a hint about the location of
the treasure? People have talked about the poem having layers. Some pies have layers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 6 2,894 05-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  skippy's or Moms age when passed awày? DeeepThnkr 3 2,667 05-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Last Post: cameronchris
  What if i searched my area got home then realized i passed it by pidmt 37 13,044 09-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Last Post: timberwolf