Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Christmas, he asked for nude photos
09-16-2020, 07:49 AM,
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...nn-rockies
09-16-2020, 08:09 AM,
RE: For Christmas, he asked for nude photos
Nice find. Thanks.
09-16-2020, 09:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 09:08 AM by NTMI.)
Quote:Fenn said he would not reveal his name to protect the finder from tax issues.

Can someone point out the article from "a fan's site" in which he said that? I don't much read on the other sites.

I DO recall that he wrote "I don't want to share too much information right now", which was was subsequently removed. I had commented on that snippet, so I have reason to believe that its removal might have had something to do with my comment.

And now I see this. Tacky, tacky, tacky...
Quote: "I don’t know, I feel halfway kind of glad, halfway kind of sad because the chase is over.” -f
09-16-2020, 09:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 09:24 AM by question.)
For me, the key is the photo of him taking inventory of the contents, which was neither the happy nor glorious moment that it should have been. So, was the chest found or retrieved? I'm still amazed that information about the finder has been so airtight. You almost have to be a hermit in this day and age to not have the slightest bit of leakage. At this point, I'm going with Mindy about him being a compulsive liar and getting caught up in a web of his own deceit in the end. The easiest path to glory was full transparency and a celebration for all searchers.

The question is: What happened at the end to turn his legacy into a pile of steaming dog shit?

Just wow.
09-16-2020, 09:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 09:33 AM by Rustprop.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really not necessary. Even if it were true, which I doubt, what good comes of this now? He has a wife and children and grand children. They don’t need that being spread around. Give them more respect and decency. We would all be a lot better off if we refused to spread negative energy.

09-16-2020, 09:46 AM,
(09-16-2020, 09:29 AM)Rustprop Wrote: For Christmas, he asked for nude photos

Really not necessary. Even if it were true, which I doubt, what good comes of this now? He has a wife and children and grand children. They don’t need that being spread around. Give them more respect and decency. We would all be a lot better off if we refused to spread negative energy.

While I agree with your sentiments Rustprop, Fenn did not give a damn. He was a public figure who made it all about him, and his chickens came home to roost. Unfortunately, his family once again has to deal with the aftermath, which is why they will remain forever tight-lipped.
09-16-2020, 09:57 AM,
Yes, that was the first. I’m mostly a spectator but I couldn’t help it. I just felt bad for him and his family. It feels wrong to publish something so hurtful while he’s not here to answer and his family must be suffering. My husband and I lost our best friend in 2010. He was 80 (we are much younger) and by the time we were close friends he wasn’t the same man from younger years. His past behavior could have easily and was often questioned. I was with him the day he died. He very much regretted more than anything the grief put upon his wife and children. He had more regret it than I thought him capable. His wife and children so desperately wanted and needed to keep the favorable memory of Bob and much like Forrest, I felt we all owe some compassion. No one is perfect.

09-16-2020, 02:36 PM,
(09-16-2020, 09:57 AM)Rustprop Wrote: Yes, that was the first. I’m mostly a spectator but I couldn’t help it. I just felt bad for him and his family. It feels wrong to publish something so hurtful while he’s not here to answer and his family must be suffering. My husband and I lost our best friend in 2010. He was 80 (we are much younger) and by the time we were close friends he wasn’t the same man from younger years. His past behavior could have easily and was often questioned. I was with him the day he died. He very much regretted more than anything the grief put upon his wife and children. He had more regret it than I thought him capable. His wife and children so desperately wanted and needed to keep the favorable memory of Bob and much like Forrest, I felt we all owe some compassion. No one is perfect.

Just to clarify, I didn’t know the Guardian was publishing an article. I did talk very little with a reporter, but that was MONTHS ago.

Also, to Harry—the truth IS out there. And the truth IS going to come to light in the right time.

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-16-2020, 03:32 PM,
Anyone who believed their solve 100% should now realize why it wasn't there. Maybe you were the smartest one...then why didn't you get it? Maybe because he wasn't who we all thought he was...just like he said.
© Stephanie
09-16-2020, 04:17 PM,
I doubt we’ll ever know anymore than we already do, seems to be too many people butt hurt over the find.
The finder is probably more concerned with how to spend it all...
(YouTube Subscribe)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Description of chest in new photos admin 4 1,361 08-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Last Post: æ___
  I was just asked by someone to post this. admin 15 2,070 07-30-2020, 04:33 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just one chase topic because so many people have asked... Mindy 0 613 04-19-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Merry Christmas to FF n Everyone 5GIRLS 15 2,842 01-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Gilagin
  Fennboree 2019 Photos tyounis 1 1,019 07-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Questions no ones asked zombiecupkake 6 2,233 01-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates