Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Christmas, he asked for nude photos
09-16-2020, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 06:22 PM by wildfuntear.)
RE: For Christmas, he asked for nude photos
(09-16-2020, 09:19 AM)question Wrote: For me, the key is the photo of him taking inventory of the contents, which was neither the happy nor glorious moment that it should have been. So, was the chest found or retrieved? I'm still amazed that information about the finder has been so airtight. You almost have to be a hermit in this day and age to not have the slightest bit of leakage. At this point, I'm going with Mindy about him being a compulsive liar and getting caught up in a web of his own deceit in the end. The easiest path to glory was full transparency and a celebration for all searchers.

The question is: What happened at the end to turn his legacy into a pile of steaming dog shit?

Just wow.

The "end"? Cynicism, pessimism, and lack of confidence in one's self, I'd say. I'm not convinced that the REAL end of this treasure hunt has yet arrived -- at least as far as I'm concerned. If the real trove is found and the story hits the news with very convincing believable evidence, how will that make you feel?

Regarding rumors and "hearsay" about Fenn's behavior, to me most of
it is a big yawn-a-thon. Not all the world loves a scandal. I can't spend rumors to buy food at the golden ARCHes, so am still after the trove. If found, it can be sold.
09-16-2020, 06:33 PM,
This is a pretty standard move for cult leader personalities -- to solicit sexual favors from adoring followers. To say I'm not surprised is an understatement. In fact, I explicitly expected this sort of evidence of would come to light.
09-16-2020, 07:04 PM,
First off: there is NO FINDER.
Second: the man wanted a famous life & not a private one, so his misgivings (and worse) ARE OPEN FOR DEBATE.
09-16-2020, 07:28 PM,
And for the record...f’s excuse that these women, who told their story in the article, just made up similar stories about being asked for nude photos easily fails for being true. F said they “ALL” made up those stories because they felt jilted for not getting special hints to the tc location (paraphrased).

Nope...When Mindy and I went to f’s home to visit we didn’t ask one thing about the Chase including anything about clues, hints or locations.

Actually, it was f that asked us about our solution(s). When we didn’t speak of anything pertinent about our location or solution, it was f that spoke of another searcher’s inadequate solution location.

Pays to be a winner.
09-16-2020, 07:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 07:57 PM by ravenhome777.)
Wow. Another hit-piece by low-lifes at the Guardian. Way to attack a man who just passed away. I'm sure his family really appreciates their lies and deceit.

(09-16-2020, 09:29 AM)Rustprop Wrote: For Christmas, he asked for nude photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really not necessary. Even if it were true, which I doubt, what good comes of this now? He has a wife and children and grand children. They don’t need that being spread around. Give them more respect and decency. We would all be a lot better off if we refused to spread negative energy.

You posted this because you are a good and decent person. When you are a good and decent person it is relatively easy to see through other people's lies and deceit. Unfortunately, there are some twisted minds on this forum who have trouble with this.
09-17-2020, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 12:56 AM by yellowstonegold7.)
The chest is still out there. The Guardian article provides hints.

The people running this have manipulated the media for years (more than just Forrest). The Guardian believed it was real which is why it was published.

Forrest does not like the media or law enforcement. His team continues to manipulated both groups.

(09-16-2020, 02:36 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 09:57 AM)Rustprop Wrote: Yes, that was the first. I’m mostly a spectator but I couldn’t help it. I just felt bad for him and his family. It feels wrong to publish something so hurtful while he’s not here to answer and his family must be suffering. My husband and I lost our best friend in 2010. He was 80 (we are much younger) and by the time we were close friends he wasn’t the same man from younger years. His past behavior could have easily and was often questioned. I was with him the day he died. He very much regretted more than anything the grief put upon his wife and children. He had more regret it than I thought him capable. His wife and children so desperately wanted and needed to keep the favorable memory of Bob and much like Forrest, I felt we all owe some compassion. No one is perfect.

Just to clarify, I didn’t know the Guardian was publishing an article. I did talk very little with a reporter, but that was MONTHS ago.

Also, to Harry—the truth IS out there. And the truth IS going to come to light in the right time.

(09-16-2020, 09:57 AM)Rustprop Wrote: Yes, that was the first. I’m mostly a spectator but I couldn’t help it. I just felt bad for him and his family. It feels wrong to publish something so hurtful while he’s not here to answer and his family must be suffering. My husband and I lost our best friend in 2010. He was 80 (we are much younger) and by the time we were close friends he wasn’t the same man from younger years. His past behavior could have easily and was often questioned. I was with him the day he died. He very much regretted more than anything the grief put upon his wife and children. He had more regret it than I thought him capable. His wife and children so desperately wanted and needed to keep the favorable memory of Bob and much like Forrest, I felt we all owe some compassion. No one is perfect.

Just to clarify, I didn’t know the Guardian was publishing an article. I did talk very little with a reporter, but that was MONTHS ago.

Also, to Harry—the truth IS out there. And the truth IS going to come to light in the right time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mindy is part of this nonsense. It is time people realize that this is a game and many on this blog are in on the game. Don't waste your time on this or Dals' blog any longer. Continue with your solve as the chest is still out there.
09-17-2020, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 01:19 AM by legacyhelper.)
(09-17-2020, 12:46 AM)yellowstonegold7 Wrote: The chest is still out there. The Guardian article provides hints.

The people running this have manipulated the media for years (more than just Forrest). The Guardian believed it was real which is why it was published.

Forrest does not like the media or law enforcement. His team continues to manipulated both groups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mindy is part of this nonsense. It is time people realize that this is a game and many on this blog are in on the game. Don't waste your time on this or Dals' blog any longer. Continue with your solve as the chest is still out there.

I don't have much respect for The Guardian.

Maybe everyone who posts on these blogs about the Fenn treasure hunt is "part of this nonsense".

I'm treating the chest as "still out there", but am also planning to do some sight-seeing in the region, regardless of whether I find the chest.

If I find it, I'll probably return to the hidey place several weeks or months later and leave something for future solvers to find. Probably to show acknowledgement of their solve and hike effort, rather than a monetary reward. Good luck, all.
09-17-2020, 02:07 AM,
The Thrill went national in 2013, and I believe it was solved before the end of that year. I believe that it totally shocked Forrest Fenn - but he did not have to worry about it being solved, because he set the whole thing up in a way that even once it was figured out there was no way that the finder would be able to prove it. So Fenn could continue to pitch new books, press the flesh (pun intended) and hold sway over the adoring searcher masses.

But then a searcher died. And another. And yet another. And with each one, he had to reconsider whether or not it was all worth it. And then the lawsuits started coming. And his granddaughter became perversely endangered. And public opinion started to turn sour, especially when the victims of his OWN mpropriety started talking.

There was a chest, but it was never hidden. To hide it was to expose it to the possibility that it would be found, and the gig would then be up. I believe that the finder did find something, and Fenn knew it, and he acknowledged it - but it wasn't the chest.

And, as it was so succinctly put, his chickens came home to roost.

The story is not over. There will be a transfer of title to the gold. But the chase is.

And that's what I believe.

One more thing. Everyone thanked Fenn for a great time, but I think we all owe Stephanie a great big thank you for creating and hosting this site. I can't say enough good things about her and Chase Chat!

Thank you for everything you've contributed to the chase, Steph - I wish for you and David nothing but success as you get your hunt up and running!
Quote: "I don’t know, I feel halfway kind of glad, halfway kind of sad because the chase is over.” -f
09-17-2020, 11:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 11:55 PM by ravenhome777.)
I really don't understand anyone's reasoning in thinking that "the chest is still out there".

Why would it still be out there? That doesn't make sense. FF said the chest was found. He showed pictures of himself with the chest. It really couldn't be any clearer that the chest is NOT still out there.

Anyone who believes anything written in the Guardian has a maximum of a kindergarten education.

NTMI is right. There will probably be a transfer of the gold. It will be hard to transfer the gold and keep it secret. The finder will more than likely want to transform the treasure into cash, unless they are independently wealthy and just want to keep it and look at it. If it's an average person, they will probably need to sell some of it or all of it, be it to a museum, a private collector, ect. Eventually the truth will unravel itself. It always does.

As I have said from day 1. I believe FF hid the chest. I believe FF when he says someone found the chest. I don't believe any of that nonsense, me-too baloney written in the Guardian by cancel-culture journalists. That's about the size of it.

Maybe we should put a little more of a magnifying glass on Miss Rachel Mabe, the wonderful journalist who perhaps should be receiving a lawsuit due to slander?

In her bio she states "She is also at work on a book about the existential agonies of growing up female in America." No, that doesn't sound like she has a pre-existing ax to grind, does it?

https://rachelmabe.com/

And this article that she wrote for the Washington Post screams "well-adjusted human being". It is entitled "Living with my ex and her girlfriend could’ve been awkward. But it was awesome.":
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/solo...irlfriend/

Yes, and we seek out The Guardian and it's journalists as a harbinger of truth, fairness and the American way.
09-18-2020, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 07:49 AM by crazyfamily.)
For Christmas, he asked for nude photos
“Just because I got well from cancer doesn’t mean I’m not going to die. Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Description of chest in new photos admin 4 1,360 08-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Last Post: æ___
  I was just asked by someone to post this. admin 15 2,067 07-30-2020, 04:33 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just one chase topic because so many people have asked... Mindy 0 612 04-19-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Merry Christmas to FF n Everyone 5GIRLS 15 2,837 01-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Gilagin
  Fennboree 2019 Photos tyounis 1 1,016 07-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Questions no ones asked zombiecupkake 6 2,230 01-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates