Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Christmas, he asked for nude photos
Yesterday, 12:23 PM,
RE: For Christmas, he asked for nude photos
@jdiggensz - Fair enough. You may be correct so I will NOT argue the point. I have edited my original statement to now read ... "There is HARDLY a single female who, some way or another when ..."

Why was FF so "kind & respectful" to you & NOT his usual "flirty" self? To what do you attribute his abnormal behavior toward you?
Yesterday, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:48 PM by ravenhome777.)
(09-19-2020, 02:53 AM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 07:49 AM)Brakinbad Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...nn-rockies

Forrest was pretty careful to emphasize that he didn't say that he had BURIED the chest. I don't know where the Guardian got its information about a BURIED treasure. But if it's on the internet, it must be true . . . right?

Maybe they were talking about the Beale treasure, or the Oak Island
treasure. Supposedly, those were both buried.

I don't think that article was well researched. Clearly it was not fact-based and written on a bunch of hear-say. It has crossed the line into the slander arena, IMO. Probably justifies a lawsuit.

(09-19-2020, 11:48 AM)LeadSolver Wrote: Any other women have any stories?

Are we seriously turning this into a Me Too movement? You guys listen to WAY too much NPR.

(09-19-2020, 04:18 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @LeadSolver - Do NOT be so naive. There is HARDLY a single female who, some way or another when coming into contact with FF, was NOT victimized by his lewd approaches. That was simply a part of his nature.

FF was a lonely, sad, troubled, aging man who could NO longer get his enjoyment from his earlier, more active days. After FF sold his gallery, his life became hum-drum & dull compared to what it had been before the cancer, & worry became a part of him. Since he could NOT accurately predict the future, his thoughts & his actions remained rooted in the present, & most definitely in the past.

FF enjoyed being the "big dog" of the art world. He liked living on the fringes of celebrities' lives & mingling with important people. But the gallery sale ended most of that. When the world moved on to other "interests", FF's power & influence stopped. He needed to find a way for the world to come to him. Welcome to the Chase!

NOT a bad-looking man who had enormous $$$, FF was able to attract a multitude of females who actually had hopes of securing some of it for themselves. Nothing wrong with that, ... except that he had NO intention whatsoever of being taken advantage of by any of them. It became a game to him & he NEVER realized that anyone was getting hurt. Nor did he care.

FF got a kick out of pushing females to the edge to see how far they'd go. NOT really an admirable attribute, but it was his way of staying, within his mind, as involved as he had once been. FF's thought process was that if you don't want to connect with someone, simply hang up the phone. Every positive response encouraged him to go that much further ... so, he did.

Anyway, LeadSolver, every female within FF's reach was a target for his pleasure ... & each of us girls has a story to tell. But what's the point of it all now? Does it really matter anymore?

Hi Becky,

It's easy to type this anonymously on the internet from the comfort of your own home. It makes you feel powerful to attack someone like this. But I have one question for you, would you repeat all of these things if you were in the company of Fenn's surviving relatives? If you were in the company of Peggy and Forrest's grandchildren, would you say these things to their face in their living room? Just curious.
Yesterday, 02:09 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 03:14 PM by Becky from WV.)
@ravenhome777 - Absolutely I would. Yes. I am NOT attacking anyone ... simply telling the truth about FF's actions. In all fairness though, a lot of the females in the Chase initiated & welcomed the opportunity to become close to him some because they truly liked him, ... & others to obtain a better chance at finding the treasure. If you think I'm in any way comfortable saying any of this, you are mistaken. Also, I am NOT anonymous!

To assume his family & friends did NOT know FF's character is giving them little credit. They had to know, but I doubt if all that stuff detracted from or lessened his love for them. Sometimes it's easier to wear blinders than to see what's truly going on.

All of this info is really just the tip of the iceberg. There was so much "behind the scenes" manipulation & deception happening that it is much better off keeping buried for now. Being in FF's confidence was, & is, more of a burden than an asset to anyone who was. There's so much more that should NEVER see the light of day.

I did NOT start this thread, but I felt it was partially up to me to attempt to explain that his behavior was simply a part of him. However, it's all over & done ... & so is FF. Let's just forget the Chase & remember what we actually liked about the man. He now deserves NO less.
Yesterday, 02:51 PM,
I'm surprised Jdig was never flirted with. She's obviously a pretty lady and that surprises me. There must have been a reason he didn't....I'm not at all doubting....just find it odd because he was like that with so many.

I'd say he didn't abuse anyone...I think he was a scoundrel...and a cheat in this treasure hunt...but I do not think he abused anyone that I'm aware of. I went willing. He talked like I had never been talked to. He made us all feel like we were special. We all wanted the chest(ok a few didn't)...but anyone who says we had whatever relationship was because of that...didn't know him.

I've always liked Becky's opinion of Forrest...she cared deeply for the relationship she had with him, but never did have blinders on that he was the way he was.
© Stephanie
Yesterday, 03:18 PM,
(Yesterday, 12:39 PM)ravenhome777 Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 07:49 AM)Brakinbad Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...nn-rockies

Forrest was pretty careful to emphasize that he didn't say that he had BURIED the chest. I don't know where the Guardian got its information about a BURIED treasure. But if it's on the internet, it must be true . . . right?

I don't think that article was well researched. Clearly it was not fact-based and written on a bunch of hear-say. It has crossed the line into the slander arena, IMO. Probably justifies a lawsuit.

Are we seriously turning this into a Me Too movement? You guys listen to WAY too much NPR.

(09-19-2020, 04:18 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @LeadSolver - Do NOT be so naive. There is HARDLY a single female who, some way or another when coming into contact with FF, was NOT victimized by his lewd approaches. That was simply a part of his nature.

FF was a lonely, sad, troubled, aging man who could NO longer get his enjoyment from his earlier, more active days. After FF sold his gallery, his life became hum-drum & dull compared to what it had been before the cancer, & worry became a part of him. Since he could NOT accurately predict the future, his thoughts & his actions remained rooted in the present, & most definitely in the past.

FF enjoyed being the "big dog" of the art world. He liked living on the fringes of celebrities' lives & mingling with important people. But the gallery sale ended most of that. When the world moved on to other "interests", FF's power & influence stopped. He needed to find a way for the world to come to him. Welcome to the Chase!

NOT a bad-looking man who had enormous $$$, FF was able to attract a multitude of females who actually had hopes of securing some of it for themselves. Nothing wrong with that, ... except that he had NO intention whatsoever of being taken advantage of by any of them. It became a game to him & he NEVER realized that anyone was getting hurt. Nor did he care.

FF got a kick out of pushing females to the edge to see how far they'd go. NOT really an admirable attribute, but it was his way of staying, within his mind, as involved as he had once been. FF's thought process was that if you don't want to connect with someone, simply hang up the phone. Every positive response encouraged him to go that much further ... so, he did.

Anyway, LeadSolver, every female within FF's reach was a target for his pleasure ... & each of us girls has a story to tell. But what's the point of it all now? Does it really matter anymore?

Hi Becky,

It's easy to type this anonymously on the internet from the comfort of your own home. It makes you feel powerful to attack someone like this. But I have one question for you, would you repeat all of these things if you were in the company of Fenn's surviving relatives? If you were in the company of Peggy and Forrest's grandchildren, would you say these things to their face in their living room? Just curious.

There wasn’t any hearsay in the article at all. Every account was a first hand account. And you are confusing slander with libel. But that doesn’t matter, because the article contained neither.
And I believe we don’t need to say this to his surviving relative’s faces—they already know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
Yesterday, 05:08 PM,
Thanks for changing that Becky. Stepahinie, thanks for the compliment.
All I can say is that he truly was a gentleman, always. Like a father, or grandfather, really...and surely not the creepy kind, I know the difference.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 05:14 PM,
Nudity shouldn't cause much fuss.
Yesterday, 05:26 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 05:51 PM by Brakinbad.)
(Yesterday, 12:39 PM)ravenhome777 Wrote:

Hi Becky,

I thought the motive of the chase was to get kids off the couch? These facts (outlined in the article by theguardian.com) speak to the true motive of the hunt. They are well sourced and verified. In fact, some are non-anonymous which means the people making the allegations are not hiding and have provided substantial evidence as to the validity of the claims.

Seems like you have a hard time dealing with the reality this was a fraud treasure hunt, created by someone who wasn’t the person you believed him to be. As for the family, they are victims as well. Their silence is deafening. Forrest left his family with this mess and they have to carry on. They are well aware of who Forrest really is. They are living it everyday.

(09-16-2020, 04:17 PM)illinoisghost Wrote: I doubt we’ll ever know anymore than we already do, seems to be too many people butt hurt over the find.
The finder is probably more concerned with how to spend it all...

Some people are actually butt-hurt about the butt-hurt. Imagine that!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Description of chest in new photos admin 4 1,344 08-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Last Post: æ___
  I was just asked by someone to post this. admin 15 2,040 07-30-2020, 04:33 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Just one chase topic because so many people have asked... Mindy 0 605 04-19-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Merry Christmas to FF n Everyone 5GIRLS 15 2,812 01-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Gilagin
  Fennboree 2019 Photos tyounis 1 1,008 07-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Questions no ones asked zombiecupkake 6 2,208 01-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates