Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Message from Finder - new pics
09-24-2020, 11:22 AM,
RE: Message from Finder - new pics
I literally had a 20 second phone call with F and posted about it. This'll all be published.
09-24-2020, 12:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 12:03 PM by The_Spoiler.)
(09-24-2020, 11:04 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote: I believe he said that when he called Fenn he told him the fake blaze that was 1000 feet away, and Fenn practically hung up on him. The biggest problem I have with this piece is I don't see genius material here. Sure he can write pretty good, or someone wrote it for him, but if this guy was really that smart he would have never called Fenn, especially telling him some fake blaze.

He must have been a real genius. He was able to tell Fenn where he searched and about the fake blaze, and then manage to determine that Fenn had a really good poker face. And he did it all in just 20 seconds. That is amazing! What a genius this finder must be. LOL

I got it! Trump is the finder because he is a stable genius and he told us he was.
09-24-2020, 12:07 PM,
(09-24-2020, 10:21 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Okay, beav, you're always right, or, you always have to be right. Look closer.

That crusty looking thing is the bag that the bracelet was in inside of the chest in contact with the rusty scissors.

I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing out my error.

I blame three eye surgeries in the last couple of months. Can't get decent corrective eyeglasses until everything has healed.

How much time do you have? I could compile a list of everything I've been wrong about during the Chase, including several years chasing around New Mexico.
09-24-2020, 01:25 PM,
(09-24-2020, 12:40 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Sorry, I’m totally booked counting all the ways I’ve been wrong in the last 7 years. Still can’t believe in Wyoming. Oh well.

I mean, what could be better than Tsiyi for why is it that I must go?!

Along my research I found that mountains were considered spiritual mirrors in prehistoric times. Remember Forrest’s bathroom? Yeah, that was me too. My solution had three mirrors. In the mirror things are reversed, hence, Tsiyi. When you make the “I” go, it becomes Y IS IT.

Still can’t get over that.
Hey now, don’t be kicking yourself over that one, that’s pretty imaginative! This coming from someone who thinks that the two omegas look like the backs of the heads of two people sitting next to each other at the opera.
Quote: "I don’t know, I feel halfway kind of glad, halfway kind of sad because the chase is over.” -f
09-24-2020, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 01:26 PM by dude here.)
(09-24-2020, 12:00 PM)The_Spoiler Wrote: He must have been a real genius. He was able to tell Fenn where he searched and about the fake blaze, and then manage to determine that Fenn had a really good poker face. And he did it all in just 20 seconds. That is amazing! What a genius this finder must be. LOL

That part of the article made no sense to me. He told Mr F about a fake blaze (that some other searcher had apparently created). Mr F would not have had any knowledge about that "blaze"; no poker face needed. And besides, he got calls and emails from people all the time who claimed they found the blaze.

The finder has effusive praise for a guy he met one time. Sure, he knows Mr F from his writings, but the writing is over the top. It's something his best friend would write. It doesn't seem real, but the photos are new.
09-24-2020, 01:45 PM,
(09-24-2020, 01:25 PM)NTMI Wrote: Hey now, don’t be kicking yourself over that one, that’s pretty imaginative! This coming from someone who thinks that the two omegas look like the backs of the heads of two people sitting next to each other at the opera.

My latest thinking is that they remind me of the two horses' butts in the painting Sloane slapped together for him.

Using your opera analogy, of course, the fat lady is singing, and Forrest wrote the post.
09-24-2020, 03:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 03:41 PM by dude here.)
The message from the crybaby finder reads like the premise for a movie script. And given that she is a good writer, that might be where she is going with it.

The premise is like this: I was really down, burdened by student debts from a liberal arts college and had no confidence, but then I heard about this eccentric who hid a treasure in the Rocky Mountains. I felt this intimate connection to this guy, who is not afraid to show his feminine side, and I figured out where he wanted to die. It was really a spiritual journey and I spent 25 tough days in the woods searching and getting scratched and covered in pine tar. Then I saw the blaze. But it was a cruel trick. Finally, when I was down to my last gulp of water one day I found it in the nook. I cried in the car. Tears of joy. I had finally found myself. I cried a lot more over the next few months and discovered more of myself by talking with FF.
09-24-2020, 04:29 PM,
"Then I remembered Forrest said the person who found the chest would either laugh out loud or start crying."

When did Fenn say that? Crying? Can anyone supply Fenn's quote supporting this?
09-24-2020, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 05:07 PM by Brakinbad.)
(09-24-2020, 03:40 PM)dude here Wrote: The message from the crybaby finder reads like the premise for a movie script. And given that she is a good writer, that might be where she is going with it.

The premise is like this: I was really down, burdened by student debts from a liberal arts college and had no confidence, but then I heard about this eccentric who hid a treasure in the Rocky Mountains. I felt this intimate connection to this guy, who is not afraid to show his feminine side, and I figured out where he wanted to die. It was really a spiritual journey and I spent 25 tough days in the woods searching and getting scratched and covered in pine tar. Then I saw the blaze. But it was a cruel trick. Finally, when I was down to my last gulp of water one day I found it in the nook. I cried in the car. Tears of joy. I had finally found myself. I cried a lot more over the next few months and discovered more of myself by talking with FF.
And, like, I really don’t like the burden of material things. I spent 25 days low crawling through bear country to find the treasure. Now what? I mean what now?

Responsibility has lost its home.

I hope he doesn’t come forward. I don’t want to meet him. Better to stay a conspiracy. And if Forrest did write that he knows how to troll the **** outta me.
09-24-2020, 05:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 09:31 AM by Seeker9.)
I'm guessing that Cynthia or Goofy Old Guy wrote the post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest shows pics.... JP 117 14,518 06-19-2020, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Salamander7868
  a message to the finder mrmagicarovrumrebel 15 2,405 06-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Special Message from Forrest Fenn tyounis 0 570 03-27-2020, 10:32 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn Top Secret 81 21,028 11-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Last Post: brubr
  What is Forrest’s message Riddlemethat 13 3,159 04-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  message added to wwwh.com Chris Yates 18 7,193 11-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Mindy