Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm calling it right now!!!
09-24-2020, 02:57 AM,
RE: I'm calling it right now!!!
(09-24-2020, 02:50 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 02:31 AM)admin Wrote: Who here believes if Forrest did perpetuate a fraud, he is still ok in their books? I'm not at all asking if you believe he did or not...I want to know IF HE DID...so you need to go under the assumption your opinion doesn't matter either way....IF HE DID PERPECTUATE A FRAUD, and people died and had all other kids of harm done because of the chase...are you still ok with it because some people(maybe you) enjoyed going out to search?

I want to throw Mike and Kpro a bone...they have some incredible documentary footage. If they want to parlay this into a block buster documentary...they would research every possible thing to prove it was the biggest scam of the century. I'd research Hahaha to see if that was Forrest who wrote that treasure hunt that was from DB Cooper...I'd find out who wrote that blog claiming to be the "finder". I'd find out who had access to those photos as they seem like the smoking gun. I'd try and figure out how to get the records from the blog company to see who released that onto the internet. Who was the first one to find it by the way? I am curious about how that came about...I highly doubt someone just came across it within minutes of it being posted...so was someone tipped off that it was posted? Really it wouldn't require them to do this...anyone could....but if you wanted to recover your loses some how...that's what I think would be a great idea..anyone with a youtube account or blog could become their own investigative story...but I think kpro and Mike having good footage of Forrest of quality would be the best....only bad thing is they have built a community of people who wouldn't be happy with that angle.

Why should anyone listen to what you have to say? First, you tried to cheat the chest from everybody in the chase. Then you say without a doubt 100 percent sure that it was in San Lazaro. Then at some point you switched from that and now you're 100 percent sure it was in his backyard. Sorry but I just can't take you seriously at all. That's not to say other people can't or won't, that's just me. If somebody more reputable has solid evidence of any foul play I'm willing to listen, until then...

How did I try and cheat the chest from anyone else? Only one person had the ability to cheat his game.

You are right. I believed it was san lazaro, but after careful thought I changed my opinion and know for a fact that the only place I told him it was, and he knew...was in his backyard.

Not asking for anyone to take me seriously, because it's impossible for me or anyone to have facts at this point.
© Stephanie
09-24-2020, 03:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 03:18 AM by admin.)
(09-24-2020, 03:03 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 02:57 AM)admin Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 02:50 AM)BinocularsGuy Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 02:31 AM)admin Wrote: Who here believes if Forrest did perpetuate a fraud, he is still ok in their books? I'm not at all asking if you believe he did or not...I want to know IF HE DID...so you need to go under the assumption your opinion doesn't matter either way....IF HE DID PERPECTUATE A FRAUD, and people died and had all other kids of harm done because of the chase...are you still ok with it because some people(maybe you) enjoyed going out to search?

I want to throw Mike and Kpro a bone...they have some incredible documentary footage. If they want to parlay this into a block buster documentary...they would research every possible thing to prove it was the biggest scam of the century. I'd research Hahaha to see if that was Forrest who wrote that treasure hunt that was from DB Cooper...I'd find out who wrote that blog claiming to be the "finder". I'd find out who had access to those photos as they seem like the smoking gun. I'd try and figure out how to get the records from the blog company to see who released that onto the internet. Who was the first one to find it by the way? I am curious about how that came about...I highly doubt someone just came across it within minutes of it being posted...so was someone tipped off that it was posted? Really it wouldn't require them to do this...anyone could....but if you wanted to recover your loses some how...that's what I think would be a great idea..anyone with a youtube account or blog could become their own investigative story...but I think kpro and Mike having good footage of Forrest of quality would be the best....only bad thing is they have built a community of people who wouldn't be happy with that angle.

Why should anyone listen to what you have to say? First, you tried to cheat the chest from everybody in the chase. Then you say without a doubt 100 percent sure that it was in San Lazaro. Then at some point you switched from that and now you're 100 percent sure it was in his backyard. Sorry but I just can't take you seriously at all. That's not to say other people can't or won't, that's just me. If somebody more reputable has solid evidence of any foul play I'm willing to listen, until then...

How did I try and cheat the chest from anyone else? Only one person had the ability to cheat his game.

You are right. I believed it was san lazaro, but after careful thought I changed my opinion and know for a fact that the only place I told him it was, and he knew...was in his backyard.

Not asking for anyone to take me seriously, because it's impossible for me or anyone to have facts at this point.

Is not offering something to Fenn in exchange for the chest or location of it regarded as cheating? I don't want to get into details of it but I do have a screen capture of what you admitted to years ago. But the past is the past so I really don't care at this point, because you didn't get it.

Feel free to dm me what you mean...but he offered me the location if I would do something and I turned that down.

And to be honest....I believe anything a searcher did was fair game. It was forrest's responsibility to be fair. Dal or Cynthia or Jenny getting so close and others having very close relationships... I feel they had every right to do what they felt would get them information. You really think a searcher should have told Forrest...no Forrest.... please don't share anything with me because we're too close? I think you should rethink your argument.
© Stephanie
09-24-2020, 06:08 PM,
(09-23-2020, 08:41 PM)TheGoldHunter Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 03:03 PM)MarinaMein Wrote: This screams Douglas Preston. It was definitely written by a professional writer. It uses the exact terms (unique terms) that Preston uses in his writing.

He actually posted in the comments section. The wording of his comment is sort of funny. Here's his comment...

"Make sure to show your support for "The Finder" and other authors of Fiction #SupportAuthors @authorsguild"

I believe his post is removed.
09-24-2020, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 10:29 PM by ravenhome777.)
Ya, what is that strange website that the story was posted on? I've never heard of that before.

Someone was saying you can schedule ahead of time when something will be posted on that site. We could probably dig deeper into that. We could request the IP address of the poster and get to the bottom of this.

https://medium.com/@thefinder/a-remembra...e2a8646ff2

medium.com? what is that?

https://medium.com/about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium_(website)

One of the founders of Twitter created this. That gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling as we find out that Jack Dorsey is financing rioters with guns out of trucks.
09-25-2020, 12:09 AM,
Someone messaged me saying you could schedule later. Forrest could write as if it came from someone else...I do believe that.
© Stephanie
09-25-2020, 01:02 AM,
Not sure about you, but sure seemed he was trying to promote his sloane book. Who owns the rights?
© Stephanie
09-25-2020, 12:53 PM,
(09-23-2020, 09:13 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: No it shouldn't. It should NOT be in a museum. It should be the property of a SOLVER.

Maybe the solver was given something better than the treasure chest to keep the secret.
09-25-2020, 01:11 PM,
(09-25-2020, 12:53 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 09:13 PM)LeadSolver Wrote: No it shouldn't. It should NOT be in a museum. It should be the property of a SOLVER.

Maybe the solver was given something better than the treasure chest to keep the secret.

2.5 mil under table would do it. The chest was worth 4 mil this year.
09-25-2020, 01:27 PM,
(09-25-2020, 01:11 PM)LeadSolver Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 12:53 PM)Daniel A Wrote:

2.5 mil under table would do it. The chest was worth 4 mil this year.

Yea...something like that. 4 wold be better than 2.5, but 2.5 would be good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CALLING SHAMUS! Seeker9 1 342 06-20-2020, 09:53 PM
Last Post: SpectreGunner
  calling all cars calling all cars lostowl 15 6,785 06-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  calling out the Whole Community lostowl 16 6,707 05-31-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Calling all confident searchers Indy 33 22,511 02-15-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel