Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy
09-24-2020, 09:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 09:35 PM by Top Secret.)
Ok Mr. Finder finally appears at an opportune time to advertise the sale of the chest because the crybaby has student loans to pay.

If you believe that I have a treasure buried somewhere in the Rockies for you.

Consider this. Finder mentions Eric Sloane in his discussion of all things. Now I had been considering this for awhile, but now since Sloane is mentioned here it is:

Fenn says Sloane planned to die, "He always told me he was going to write one more book, title it Eighty, and then die. He was funny like that. Oh, I don’t mean he was funny because he said he said he was going to die, but funny because he had all of that figured out. "

Sloane died two weeks later while standing on a street corner.

So did Fenn do the same? He planned to pull the treasure when he turned 90 and die. Is it just a coincidence that two weeks later after Fenny's birthday, he died?

Did Fenny write this new "finder" story and arranged a timed release of this new story by "Finder?" Medium.com allows published stories with timed future releases. All the story does is tell everyone what a wonderful man he was to "protect" the finder identity, but Fenny knew this kind of ending would not sit well and he needed a cover plan.

Consider the writing style and the professionalism contained within Mr Finder's story. I have read many searcher stories but nothing that good, is there any searcher out there who can write like that? If there is, would we not recognize that writing style? It is unique and too good to belong to a searcher.

Was this all one big exit plan, "Finder" says he will "try" to get that chest where Fenn wanted it. How convenient.

Now let's sit back and see where this treasure chest ends up.
09-24-2020, 09:49 PM,
RE: The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy
@Top Secret - I agree with most of what you wrote ... except that FF wrote the "finder" story. I do NOT believe he did, but I also do NOT believe there was a "finder". I can only explain the pics by saying that since FF was no longer driving, someone in his immediate circle would have had to accompany him to the lawyer's office (if indeed that's where he was). The pics could have been taken by that person.

Retrieving the treasure was the ONLY way that FF could re-acquire his precious bracelet &, in essence, "take it" (the treasure) with him. FF seemed to have become truly frail (as evidenced by the "tribute" video) ... & I believe he knew his days were numbered. Would he have ended the Chase & his life the way it happened? Sorry to admit, I think he did.
09-24-2020, 10:05 PM,
I think TopSecret is suggesting that Fenn is still alive.... Like Elvis.

As a matter of fact, I was in Starbucks the other day and I saw someone who looked just like him. It couldn't be.... could it?
09-25-2020, 01:54 PM,
(09-24-2020, 09:49 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Top Secret - I agree with most of what you wrote ... except that FF wrote the "finder" story. I do NOT believe he did, but I also do NOT believe there was a "finder". I can only explain the pics by saying that since FF was no longer driving, someone in his immediate circle would have had to accompany him to the lawyer's office (if indeed that's where he was). The pics could have been taken by that person.

Retrieving the treasure was the ONLY way that FF could re-acquire his precious bracelet &, in essence, "take it" (the treasure) with him. FF seemed to have become truly frail (as evidenced by the "tribute" video) ... & I believe he knew his days were numbered. Would he have ended the Chase & his life the way it happened? Sorry to admit, I think he did.
Thanks Becky, "the finder" said some weird things that are irrelevant and wimpy IMO. Like what is this Fenn masculinity comment?
09-25-2020, 07:53 PM,
(09-24-2020, 09:49 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Top Secret - I agree with most of what you wrote ... except that FF wrote the "finder" story. I do NOT believe he did, but I also do NOT believe there was a "finder". I can only explain the pics by saying that since FF was no longer driving, someone in his immediate circle would have had to accompany him to the lawyer's office (if indeed that's where he was). The pics could have been taken by that person.

I don't think the bracelet was a big deal to him. I think it became a gimmick to him. The first couple years he hardly mentioned it, if at all in wanting it back.

I find it interesting you could schedule a blog post like that for the future....but how did the NY times get his obituary in order for that to be referenced? I think Forrest wrote it in a way that he felt people wouldn't think it was him. He knew people knew how he wrote...so he had to have it appear very different than his home spun style.
© Stephanie
09-25-2020, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 09:07 PM by jdigginsz.)
(09-24-2020, 09:28 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Ok Mr. Finder finally appears at an opportune time to advertise the sale of the chest because the crybaby has student loans to pay.

If you believe that I have a treasure buried somewhere in the Rockies for you.

Consider this. Finder mentions Eric Sloane in his discussion of all things. Now I had been considering this for awhile, but now since Sloane is mentioned here it is:

Fenn says Sloane planned to die, "He always told me he was going to write one more book, title it Eighty, and then die. He was funny like that. Oh, I don’t mean he was funny because he said he said he was going to die, but funny because he had all of that figured out. "

Sloane died two weeks later while standing on a street corner.

So did Fenn do the same? He planned to pull the treasure when he turned 90 and die. Is it just a coincidence that two weeks later after Fenny's birthday, he died?

Did Fenny write this new "finder" story and arranged a timed release of this new story by "Finder?" Medium.com allows published stories with timed future releases. All the story does is tell everyone what a wonderful man he was to "protect" the finder identity, but Fenny knew this kind of ending would not sit well and he needed a cover plan.

Consider the writing style and the professionalism contained within Mr Finder's story. I have read many searcher stories but nothing that good, is there any searcher out there who can write like that? If there is, would we not recognize that writing style? It is unique and too good to belong to a searcher.

Was this all one big exit plan, "Finder" says he will "try" to get that chest where Fenn wanted it. How convenient.

Now let's sit back and see where this treasure chest ends up.
After the chest was reported found I asked him if he wrote a book called ninety. He never replied.

6/6/2020: chest found.
2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days later on
8/22 he turned ninety.
He passed 2 weeks and 2 days (16 days) after his birthday. 2 weeks and 2 days (16 days) after that...the finder appeared.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
09-27-2020, 07:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 07:33 AM by jdigginsz.)
6/6/2020: chest found.

2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days later on

8/22 he turned ninety.

He passed 2 weeks and 2 days after his birthday. 2 weeks and 2 days after that...the finder appeared.

Adding in: Forrest announced on July 22, 2020 that his hidden treasure chest was found in Wyoming.

Another set of twos.

09-27-2020, 08:31 AM,
Hello Jamie, good to see you back!
Before the discovery I always thought 2 or 22 was significant and the ff=66 (date of the find) is also coincidentally interesting. What do you make of all these twin numbers?
09-27-2020, 07:27 PM,
Hello there! I'm trying to figure it, and I believe the math is in there. A little math puzzle. I got a few ideas. What say you?

09-30-2020, 09:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2020, 09:27 AM by Top Secret.)
For those still in the Fenn cult who ignored our warning of Fenn's manipulative ways that likely lead to his pulling of the treasure. Here is more proof. Fenn's final words about hating certain people caused him to react vindictively. There is much evidence to suggest he was this way, he pissed in peoples gas tanks, flattened ties of those he didn't like, sold fake paintings and had his place raided by the FBI.

Now his latest words just days before his death is the final clue. He was angered by someone staring up dust near the Dude hotel, so he took out his revenge and this was his words, "I felt smug because he didn't fully know who he was dealing with. Sometimes I feel diabolical."

Couple that with his claim that hiding the treasure was the most atrocious thing he ever did, this is now painting a very good picture of the scam of the century. Remember we warned you guys long ago, but the susceptible cult mind in all of you chose to put stuff the earplugs in even further.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here’s a new conspiracy theory... crazyfamily 47 5,506 2 hours ago
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Back East- Sloane CLynn 0 628 06-28-2020, 10:14 AM
Last Post: CLynn
  Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory Top Secret 5 1,160 06-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 3,491 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  Eric Sloane's book "Eighty" Becky from WV 1 1,562 09-27-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  My Plan Riddlemethat 6 2,488 07-23-2018, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat